Page 78 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879808182 LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,340 of 2446

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

Yes, at the very least, I'd like some pics of the progress.

Any news or pics yet?

i'd be timing the progress,
    but not sure just how many calenders i would need.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force Tech
    Guys,

The oring grooving tool broke again......

By the way Monday is a holiday in Canada. I am working through the weekend on the LPRs.

Garf

I mean freaking waaahhh cry me a river man. Let me remind you of something.... IT HAS BEEN 2 FLIPPING YEARS!!!!!! You should be doing whatever it takes to get these things done. I don't care if you have to work through the night, just get it done and drop the excuses already!!!

If this company had any sort of ambitions of selling future products, they should heavily consider refunding all the LPR money when they finally deliver the product. (if ever)
    Pewter SFL E-Mag #EM01569
    Pewter Shocktech Intimidator

My Trading Feedback

Extraordinary Traders:
    Johnny Bravo

Good Traders:
    fcpchop, Xerces, Piccolo, hawpunch, Boble86, NCpaintballer, Chupas2, shrapnel, gump1119, Methos, PunkOff, TheFlamingKoosh, RogueFactor, Jonesie

man am i glad i wasnt invested in the lpr! I got my cheater pnue a week and a half after i ordered it!

Machining should clearly be finished on these. Let's hope we're only waiting on anno.

Another week with no pics.

Yup, let's hope that's because they're off at the annodizer's lol.

Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    Yup, let's hope that's because they're off at the annodizer's lol.

You really are the eternal optimist aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedpsyche
    You really are the eternal optimist aren't you?
    No we just really need the dodgy icon on this site.

I PMed him. Hopefully he'll get an e-mail alert and come on here and tell us where the LPR's are at. I really really really hope the answer isn't that they're still being machined. They really should be done getting machined by now.

Well looks to me another AO South (this being my 3rd AO South) will come and go before this LPR is ready and my frame fully up and operational (I'm really tired of using the Tippmann ProShop ASA LPR combo)...

WK2
    Last edited by WickedKlown2; 11-04-2009 at 11:06 PM.

So it has been nearly a month since the last update. What's up Garf? Where we at?

Yea he hasn't been on since October 11th. Maybe someone try PMing him over on Custom Cockers?

I think this has become a scam. Garth has not been on in almost a month. I bet his business is closed down or he just could care less. Once work slows down for me I plan on raising hell like I did to get the frames, if the LPR has not shown up.

where is all that Canada BBB and Canada internet fraud government division info I had....oh wait here it is....

Tick tock tick tock...

Update guys.

I broke two oring grooving tools on these LPRs. The first the two had 1/8 dia shanks which are too fragile for sidewall grooving.

Just got another one made for me with a 3/16 dia shank. Should work with no problem.

The LPR consists of three main parts. The upper section which houses the large adjustment spring and pistion. this is the low pressure chamber as well. The middle section is the high pressure chamber that houses the small pin. The low section is the end cap .

The problem is trying to milling an oring groove in middles section which has little or no room for a tool to get into to make the oring groove.

This LPR is difficult to make since I have never made such a tight fitting full size LPR. Once a machine is free possibly by Wed or Thurs I"ll finish one off and post the pic of it.

Garf

How about posting a pic of your broken machine?

Can you change the trigger on this frame? I want to get one and maybe put a splinter or viperblade on that frame.

Quote Originally Posted by insixdays777
    I think this has become a scam. Garth has not been on in almost a month. I bet his business is closed down or he just could care less. Once work slows down for me I plan on raising hell like I did to get the frames, if the LPR has not shown up.

where is all that Canada BBB and Canada internet fraud government division info I had....oh wait here it is....

Tick tock tick tock...
    Its pretty sad that this is what it takes to get a reply....

To bad it hasn't got you your paid for parts...
    Zero Gravity Customs

Play hard or go home......
    My feedback
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=129891

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage reigns
    Can you change the trigger on this frame? I want to get one and maybe put a splinter or viperblade on that frame.
    No. But I have a frame for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothice
    No. But I have a frame for sale
    Not a fan of that trigger and I would be collecting all my parts to later this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage reigns
    Not a fan of that trigger and I would be collecting all my parts to later this year.
    It's basically modeled after a Timmy trigger with respect to the pivot point and it feels great. I'd much rather use this trigger than one made for an Intelli.

Update guys.

I broke two oring grooving tools on these LPRs. The first the two had 1/8 dia shanks which are too fragile for sidewall grooving.

Just got another one made for me with a 3/16 dia shank. Should work with no problem.

The LPR consists of three main parts. The upper section which houses the large adjustment spring and pistion. this is the low pressure chamber as well. The middle section is the high pressure chamber that houses the small pin. The low section is the end cap .

The problem is trying to milling an oring groove in middles section which has little or no room for a tool to get into to make the oring groove.

This LPR is difficult to make since I have never made such a tight fitting full size LPR. Once a machine is free possibly by Wed or Thurs I"ll finish one off and post the pic of it.

Garf

Lies sir, i thought theses were off to anno, but then again i follow this thread looking for my lpr about as much as you post your venom/

Once a machine is free possibly by Wed or Thurs I"ll finish one off and post the pic of it.
    It's Sunday...

Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    It's Sunday...

Oh he didn't give a time for the pic. He just said the machine would be ready to use by wed/thur.
    So after the machine "breaks" a few more times then he'll be able to take a picture.

I'm sure the batteries in the camera won't be charged though. So after the snow storm he'll be able to go to the store.

But when he gets there they will be out of batteries...
    This is an excerpt from "If you give a Canuck your money"

**NO offense to any other canuck's that may be reading this post "

May have been asked b4 but does the 2007/08 ego grips line up with the screws for this frame? If not what grips have been known to fit.

I ordered the verticle adapter, and was told that it would ship the same time as the LPRs. The only thing I've been reading about is the LPRs, how many others ordered the vert adapter?

Quote Originally Posted by sarge40
    I ordered the verticle adapter, and was told that it would ship the same time as the LPRs. The only thing I've been reading about is the LPRs, how many others ordered the vert adapter?
    Good point. I didn't order a VA, but I wonder if that's going to be the next series of delays.