Page 32 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

I'm glad I've just kept up with this thread...if i had to read it all from scratch I'd shoot my self!
    I LOVE MAGS ...and hate low pressure output tanks....and spyders

Well, they might not make more automag frames, but that just means that the other markers they DO make them for (spyders maybe?) should become a bit more popular. I would LOVE to throw a pneu frame on an old jt excellerator i have.

as much of a P.I.T.A these frames were for gforce to make I would be surprised if they do make them for other markers. I hope they do though.

Eta?
    t33kyboy "So if a cat is dropped from 11 inches, it will most likely die."

status report?

anyone heard anything new?

I spoke to Garf yesterday, they're still a tad behind.

Quote Originally Posted by longi
    Did he say whether the frames had gone to anno or the ASA's had been drilled?

Quote Originally Posted by longi

they dont have ONE frame done yet?

This better be the best dam mag frame, or any frame for that matter as long as we are having to wait and the service we are being treated with.

He said he is still waiting on the annodizing and he said he found another bug that needs ironing out. He said he won't release them until he's 100% happy with the frame. He also aplogised for the wait, but he feels it'll be worth it.

well perhaps next time they should be more up front.

They gave no indication this project would for any reason take longer than originaly projected until it got to that point, then again two more times as a deadline approached.

i also expect another delay if not more.

they also have no indication they did not have a final product they were satisfied with that needed further improvements,refinements, and safety features.

I cant believe i seem to be the only one upset with this.

Il be calling garf for another update soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronobreak
    well perhaps next time they should be more up front.

They gave no indication this project would for any reason take longer than originaly projected until it got to that point, then again two more times as a deadline approached.

i also expect another delay if not more.

they also have no indication they did not have a final product they were satisfied with that needed further improvements,refinements, and safety features.

I cant believe i seem to be the only one upset with this.

Il be calling garf for another update soon.

if you are that upset about it, step out of line, i will take your spot for the money you have in it.......

well i have a vested interest in it at this point with the money i have put up and the time ive waited keeping up with this thread.

if i back out i get nothing , i lost money.

I just want whas promised to me in a timely fashion, but so much for that huh.

this threads making me depressed and showing a loss fo faith in AO and the guys that said they were gonna make a racket if this started going into devilmag or tag direction.

I'm a pretty unbiased observer (I don't have one on order). It doesn't look at all like either of those two situations. Now, if “we” are still having this discussion at the end of summer, then it would be heading that way. But right now, it appears to me that communications are still happening and there is no reason to believe that you won't have the product in your hands within a month or two. Now, while I'm sure you don't want to wait two more months, that still would be better than either of those other two products.

Hey Hitech your starting to sound like me! - AGD
    Hitech is the man.... - Blennidae
    The only Hitech Lubricant

and the service we are being treated with.
    Oh I know. Because getting a personal phone call and a phone number that we can call whenever we want from the owner of the company is horrendous treatment. I may even file a civil suit for emotional damages...

words and assurances are not products.

and if your word means nothing....

well im done with this thread, let me know when my frame is done, not when the next eta is or what the delay this time was.

well i have a vested interest in it at this point with the money i have put up and the time ive waited keeping up with this thread.

if i back out i get nothing , i lost money.

I just want whas promised to me in a timely fashion, but so much for that huh.

this threads making me depressed and showing a loss fo faith in AO and the guys that said they were gonna make a racket if this started going into devilmag or tag direction.

maybe i can call and have them refund your money and I will pay for the frame, no money lost to you, that way you can sleep better tonight.......

W/e, do what you want Chrono. It's your decision and your money.

I just got off the phone with Garf everyone. Things are fine. The frames are finished being cut out and milled, they just are figuring out the best possible combination of parts. Basically they have a couple different versions of the triggers, actuators, and valves. They have been crunching the numbers on which combination will give us the best performance. Garf wants these frames to be the highest performing Pneu-Frames possible when they come out.

This should be finished by April at which time the frames will be sent out for anno and the ASA's will be drilled.

so best case scenerio these will be in our hands sometime in May?

Probably. Right in time for Tunaball hopefully!

No worries guys, I have spoken to Garf a few times, He ALWAYS answers my emails and my questions. His PB company has been around for years...check pbreview.com. Anyway dont forget that his PB company is only a side project...his main business is areospace products...much like PTP's machine shop paintball work is low on the totem pole these days...Good things take time. I just wish I bough 2 frames ...it would have been nice to sell the extra one for $500.00.

I honestly would like to know the reason for the delay. I do believe Garf owes us that. The fact that it has been one delay after another without too much explanation is getting old. Especially when his firm ship date at the end of February got bumped and he personally called each of us to tell us they'd be done and shipping in Mid-March. If he's going to keep bumping back the deadline I for one would like a reason. I'm not trying to make a huge deal out of this but at my job if I keep pushing back a deadline the customer will light a fire under my butt and find out what the problem is. I just think Garf (& G-force) should be held to the same standards.

Edit: and I just read the above. Having the frame in my hands in May is not acceptible to me. I was expecting to have it sometime during the last week of March. If he needs an extra week or two (which means I have it in hand by mid-April), then I can live with it. But if it is May I expect an explanation of exactly where they are on this project, what's left to be done, and a time-table of events left to be completed that I can hold them to. They are running a business and they need to introduce good business practices in their work. I'm still expecting mine shipped mid-March until I hear from Garf. And if he does call or post, he had better have a darn good explanation as to why the dates changing, along with the list of "to-do's" and firm dates that we can hold them to.
    Last edited by 93civiccpe; 03-13-2008 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 93civiccpe
    I honestly would like to know the reason for the delay. I do believe Garf owes us that. The fact that it has been one delay after another without too much explanation is getting old. Especially when his firm ship date at the end of February got bumped and he personally called each of us to tell us they'd be done and shipping in Mid-March. If he's going to keep bumping back the deadline I for one would like a reason. I'm not trying to make a huge deal out of this but at my job if I keep pushing back a deadline the customer will light a fire under my butt and find out what the problem is. I just think Garf (& G-force) should be held to the same standards.

Edit: and I just read the above. Having the frame in my hands in May is not acceptible to me. I was expecting to have it sometime during the last week of March. If he needs an extra week or two (which means I have it in hand by mid-April), then I can live with it. But if it is May I expect an explanation of exactly where they are on this project, what's left to be done, and a time-table of events left to be completed that I can hold them to. They are running a business and they need to introduce good business practices in their work. I'm still expecting mine shipped mid-March until I hear from Garf. And if he does call or post, he had better have a darn good explanation as to why the dates changing, along with the list of "to-do's" and firm dates that we can hold them to.
    i second this. I didnt mind waiting the first few times, but freakin may? i wont even be at the same address by then!

Quote Originally Posted by 93civiccpe

Call him. I did and he explained everything to me. I also posted the reasons you seek in this thread. If you need to hear it from him though, call G-Force. The number is 905-477-1338

Quote Originally Posted by jade_monkey07
    i second this. I didnt mind waiting the first few times, but freakin may? i wont even be at the same address by then!
    Garf said he would contact everybody before shipping the frames so he could get correct shipping information.

Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    Call him. I did and he explained everything to me. I also posted the reasons you seek in this thread. If you need to hear it from him though, call G-Force. The number is 905-477-1338

Hey warbeak,
    I did read your post explaining what he said to you, but these things should already be anno'd by now.. not just now being cut/milled. As for the calculation excuse, we are talking about a day, maybe two worth of work. Why is the schedule behind by a month again. I'm sorry, I work as an engineer for a living and those excuses do not hold water. You look at the parts, do a calculation, and go from there. That work needed to be done a long time ago. Plus, if you've already missed numerous deadlines, and are considering spending a bunch of extra time with an idea that MIGHT make the product a tiny bit better, you had better contact the customer to find out if that's what they want. Personally, I don't care if he saves me another ounce off of the trigger pull.. from what I saw initially from the demo videos, that was fine. Anything above and beyond that is nice, but when it is going to cost me several extra months I should have that choice. Personally, I would have taken the frame without the modifications versus waiting all the extra time. Once again, to me, it sounds like those are just excuses that he gave you. In the industry I work in I hear the bs excuses all the time. The difference is, we fire the people who don't perform, or use other companies who will get the job done in a timely matter. Garf sounds like a nice guy, but plain and simply he has my money, has promised several deadlines already, and has yet to come through. They say time is money, and he's been holding on to our money for a while now. I hope that this product turns out to be a great one, but in my mind this experience will be tainted no matter how great the product is as he has failed numerous times to keep his word. At some point in time we must hold him to his word. He told me over the phone that it was shipping mid-March. That's what I'm expecting. And if he isn't going to meet that deadline, he had better contact each and every one of us and give us a darn good reason why. And he had better give me an EXACT timetable of what is left to do and when it will be done.

Those that are having issues with the wait, be founded or unfound. You have an option to bail. No cost to you. You simply tell Gaf you want out and I take your spot. You are no longer stuck with your back against wall saying I am tired of waiting “he has my money” I want one. I am willing to wait so here is your chance……

joel

EDIT:
    Out of respect for Garf, I'm chosing to take down this post and not clutter his thread. He has contacted me and I'm taking up my business concerns with him. No need for me to waste space here.
    Last edited by 93civiccpe; 03-14-2008 at 12:19 PM.

We paid our dues to see what G-Force can do for us, and as such it's half a gamble because i know there have been disputes over similar things in the paintball industry, so it's tough to have faith. I patiently await for this frame, because I know it'll be worth the wait. Besides, it's not like I need it so desperately to be able to play, it's just an upgrade that I'm willing to wait on.

Quote Originally Posted by Zone Drifter
    We paid our dues to see what G-Force can do for us, and as such it's half a gamble because i know there have been disputes over similar things in the paintball industry, so it's tough to have faith. I patiently await for this frame, because I know it'll be worth the wait. Besides, it's not like I need it so desperately to be able to play, it's just an upgrade that I'm willing to wait on.
    AGREED!

Quote Originally Posted by e.t.
    hope they are nice frames, or can send our own for the set up
    You could always just talk to cyberave68 and he'll set up your frame. I've talked to him and priced out some nice options. I'm just waiting on a tickler and my frame to be shipped. He's done some pretty killer jobs, check him out!