Page 79 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29697576777879808182 LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,370 of 2446

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    Good point. I didn't order a VA, but I wonder if that's going to be the next series of delays.
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showp...postcount=2228

I dont think it is needed anymore? any thoughts

Question for those with gforce frames? When you hold down the trigger does air leak out the pneumatics?

Quote Originally Posted by skyless
    Question for those with gforce frames? When you hold down the trigger does air leak out the pneumatics?
    Yes and this is normal. The MSV is venting while the pin is pressed

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage reigns
    May have been asked b4 but does the 2007/08 ego grips line up with the screws for this frame? If not what grips have been known to fit.
    Nope. These are completely proprietary grips.
    Jay8541 (I'd have to double check the #'s) made custom aluminum or lexan panels about a year ago. Not sure if he can still make them.

Otherwise, SPD quoted me $55 for a set of custom grips and requires that you send the frame to them for proper fitment.

If you're pretty handy (or just have a lot of time) you could try to make something out of wood or just try to fabricate something in general.

Quote Originally Posted by AJoe
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showp...postcount=2228

I dont think it is needed anymore? any thoughts
    No I'm talking about the vertical adapters tapped for the LPR already. I don't remember anyone getting them.

Damn, Garf hasn't been on in two weeks and hasn't been active on Custom Cockers for even longer. Anyone think he's given up finally?

Anyone think he gave up long ago and has just been throwing out excuses for fun?

I think he gave up on the lpr before the frame was even released to us. The whole delay on the frames was probably caused by the problems with the lprs in the first place.

Another week goes by and still nothing.

When will this madness end ???

Another Season come and gone... Hopefully we will get our LPRs before next Spring...

WK2

Quote Originally Posted by WickedKlown2
    When will this madness end ???

Another Season come and gone... Hopefully we will get our LPRs before next Spring...

WK2
    I just don't understand how they wouldn't be machined and annoe'd already.

I just don't understand how they wouldn't be machined and annoe'd already.

Because he has no real motivation at this point. He has our money, has for quite some time. He is not trying to bring the product to the market and sell more. All he has are a few upset guys on a forum some where, none of whom live close enough to pay him a visit. Why would he have them done?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronobreak
    glad to see someone step up to the plate.

but please go through with this all the way, we have all been lead on one too many times and its gotten to a point most of the members are fed up with the whole fiasco and said forget it or have made their own version.

how bout you let us know what you need to make this happen, instead of asking what we want since that can be found in the many numerous hair trigger, pneuamatic and ptp threads.
    Just looked back through this thread for some fun history, thought it was funny to see this post... made in 2007.
    Superbolt

You guys should ask for a refund of your money. If that doesn't happen, head down to your local PD and ask "to make a statement." What he's done would fall under Theft By Deception.

Might work in USA ,,, But Garf is in Canada... Plus it was a no-refund deal...

WK2

Anything yet?

Anything yet?
    Oh hey, look!! Another week and a half and nothing. Is it time to get on the other forums and start rattling his cage some more? Pathetic excuse for a human being.

Ugh I want my LPR for the Spring, but I feel like it isn't going to happen. I mean if a Canadian government holiday could delay things that long, who knows how long Christmas/New Years/Whatever else Garf might celebrate could delay everything.

The LPR is still being worked on.

The problem lies in the very thin alum wall between the high pressure chamber and the low pressure chamber. Room had to be made for the oring seal to isolate the hight pressure and low pressure chambers. This is more a of safety issue should the LPR spikes and ruptures the wall allowing the full tank pressure to flow to the MSV valve.

I am not going to ship this if I know it is sub-standard and our name is engraved on it.

I will be working through the holidays on other projects and this is one of them.

Regards,
    Garf

The LPR is still being worked on.

The problem lies in the very thin alum wall between the high pressure chamber and the low pressure chamber. Room had to be made for the oring seal to isolate the high pressure and low pressure chambers. This is more a of safety issue should the LPR spikes and ruptures the wall allowing the full tank pressure to flow to the MSV valve.

I am not going to ship this if I know it is sub-standard and our name is engraved on it.

I will be working through the holidays on other projects and this is one of them.

Regards,
    Garf

Yeah, uh huh, whatever. Excuse me if I'm a little cynical but 2 years of total BS tends to do that to a person.

i think you may have been able to avoid all these negative comments if you finished the thing outright before posting about it instead of giving people previews.

All I know is it's past New Years and we still don't even have a picture of the LPR's.

I love this thread. It's as good as the H8TR on MCB!
    Last edited by POG926; 01-02-2010 at 07:56 PM.

Get refunds...then get M90's.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Can't, no refunds. We're just waiting on these LPR's now. He also has my belongings basically as I sent in my CP ASA to be drilled. It has not been returned and won't be until the LPR gets here. I guess we could raise hell about that and claim that it breaks the no refund rule since he basically took our equipment and hasn't returned it.

an honest dealer would refund ANY customer wanting it...for almost ANY reason. You guys have been waiting WAY too long for these. And WHERE is the safety located on these frames...?

There is none. I have to turn my loader off and shoot off my ballstack before entering the staging area after a game. Great shooting frame though. I just want my damn LPR so I can stop using this crappy Ebolt LPR to achieve the sleeper look.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman
    an honest dealer would refund ANY customer wanting it...for almost ANY reason.
    You are correct, an HONEST dealer would do such, but as I'm sure most people have noticed by now, Garf is not honest. He has lied repeatedly, broken promises repeatedly. I'm just so sick of this guy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedpsyche
    You are correct, an HONEST dealer would do such, but as I'm sure most people have noticed by now, Garf is not honest. He has lied repeatedly, broken promises repeatedly. I'm just so sick of this guy!!!!
    Agreed, just sick of it! Nothing but empty promises.