Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

G-Force Pre-Production frames to be ready soon (Production units all shipped!)

The pneumatic frames can now be ordered! Price US$199.00

http://img532.imageshack.us/my.php?i...mag1wmvtt9.flv

http://img532.imageshack.us/my.php?i...mag2wmvct0.flv

Both videos have the 0.2mm trigger pull on the pre-production frames which the prototype had 0.5mm instead.
    Firing was done with a milkshake straw.

The following pictures show a pre-production frame only. The production versions will have further improved milling and enhancements.

The production frames include the following:-

- Choice of black or clear anodized finish frames
    - Trigger comes with dual ball bearings
    - Bottom of frame prepped to accept an optional internal G-Force Micro-LPR
    - Channel prepped on top of the frame for LPR hose for external LPR users
    - Optional ASA adaptors to allow direct air supply from ASA to internal LPR
    - Rubber side grip panels
    - Trigger fully tunable
    - Trigger pull adjustable down to 0.5mm
    - New geometry is fully walkable (does not accept AGD triggers)

Since the Automag is no longer mainstream, we will not be producing these frames as stock items. Each run will be limited and will take 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.

The first production run can now be ordered on our web store. All shipments will be sent by trackable method to ensure no losses.

Regards,

Garf
    G-Force Technologies
    www.gforcepb.com

See other threads:

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=233528

G-Force frame pictures and videos
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=223945
    Last edited by G-Force Tech; 09-05-2008 at 05:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force Tech
    G-Force will be producing pneumatic frames for the Mags. We welcome feedback and input from Mag owners as we get closer to the pre-production product for release.

Regards,

Garf
    G-Force Technologies
    www.gforcepb.com

NO WAY

G-Force will be producing pneumatic frames for the Mags. We welcome feedback and input from Mag owners as we get closer to the pre-production product for release.

Regards,

Garf
    G-Force Technologies
    www.gforcepb.com

Wonder if this is something PTP will have something to [publicly] say about this.

Eyes for your EMAG? Oh yes! PM me for an ACE board. Replacement Xmag ACE boards too!
    Quote Originally Posted by teufelhunden
    Wonder if this is something PTP will have something to [publicly] say about this.

How much?

"Sweet mother of God."

That's my input

Whatever happend to the .68 Super (I think that is what it was called)? I thought you guys were gonna come out that?
    E-mag PF HL chrome
    smart parts teardrop barrel

.68 classic centre feed
    intelleframe
    omega rail
    light,tight gas thru grip and vert adaptor
    J&J barrel

Their web site must have taken about 6 seconds to create/register. I wouldnt be surprised if this is some sick bastards idea of a joke. Kind of early for April Fools isnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by Warwitch
    Their web site must have taken about 6 seconds to create/register. I wouldnt be surprised if this is some sick bastards idea of a joke. Kind of early for April Fools isnt it?

Ah-Ha! I didn't think of that.

Quote Originally Posted by luke
    Ah-Ha! I didn't think of that.

Maybe its dis-information put out there to throw us off.

Maybe PTP is behind these shenaigans!

Cue rabidchiuaua.....

Quote Originally Posted by Warwitch
    Maybe its dis-information put out there to throw us off.

Maybe PTP is behind these shenaigans!

Cue rabidchiuaua.....
    Ok.

it is my opinion that the G-Force patent is covered by the PTP patent claims. What's not covered by the PTP patent is certainly covered by the DW patent and anything else that might have slipped through the cracks is covered by all the so-called PRIOR ART some of you people keep on bringing up.

How come no hue and cry over this one? How come no claims that they got a patent for something that's existed for years? How come no Vector or Reflex cocker talk in regards to this patent issue? How come all you guys are running to buy one, sight unseen, info unseen, and not screaming and crying about how awful it is that these guys are going to stop everyone from making their own DIY pneumags?

How Come?

Oh, and btw - considering that their issue date is just around the same time that various DIY info was pulled off the web and others claimed they were threatened with C&Ds, how come no one suspects that these guys might be behind it?

REMEMBER: Steve does not work for PTP. Steve's opinions may not be the same as those expressed by PTP. Steve's opinions ARE NOT the official position of PTP. Steve's opinions on intellectual property matters are those of an individual who has worked in the field for over ten years, but they are not the opinion of an attorney.
    VENGEANCE PAINTBALL DISTRIBUTORS
    X.O. INDUSTRIES PAINTBALLS

Quote Originally Posted by rabidchihauhau
    Ok.

it is my opinion that the G-Force patent is covered by the PTP patent claims. What's not covered by the PTP patent is certainly covered by the DW patent and anything else that might have slipped through the cracks is covered by all the so-called PRIOR ART some of you people keep on bringing up.

How come no hue and cry over this one? How come no claims that they got a patent for something that's existed for years? How come no Vector or Reflex cocker talk in regards to this patent issue? How come all you guys are running to buy one, sight unseen, info unseen, and not screaming and crying about how awful it is that these guys are going to stop everyone from making their own DIY pneumags?

How Come?

Oh, and btw - considering that their issue date is just around the same time that various DIY info was pulled off the web and others claimed they were threatened with C&Ds, how come no one suspects that these guys might be behind it?

REMEMBER: Steve does not work for PTP. Steve's opinions may not be the same as those expressed by PTP. Steve's opinions ARE NOT the official position of PTP. Steve's opinions on intellectual property matters are those of an individual who has worked in the field for over ten years, but they are not the opinion of an attorney.
    Good points. Watch in a year when these frames haven't come out yet. Everyone in this thread will have done a complete 180* and G-Force will be the new company to blame.

I wonder if they were indeed the ones who pulled the DIY info off the web.

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidchihauhau
    Ok.

How Come?
    I think because people don't really care about the patents, they just want the product. They may discuss the patents and argue about them, but only because that's all they have. At this point I doubt anybody cares who brings them to market, whether it's a DIY kit, DW or PTP, they will sell (At least in niche numbers)

how come no one suspects that these guys might be behind it?
    Well, I can say first hand they weren't the ones that gave me a " friendly warning" years ago about a DIY kit I was going to sell.

You may continue to bash G-Force and the whole idea of a penumatic trigger if you like...

However, I'm going to naively pretend that this is legit... and so I've started a new thread with the intention of listing AO's demands for a pneumatic trigger. If you have any constructive feedback for G-Forge, please come on over and voice your opinion.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...52#post2409252

Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter
    You may continue to bash G-Force and the whole idea of a penumatic trigger if you like...

However, I'm going to naively pretend that this is legit... and so I've started a new thread with the intention of listing AO's demands for a pneumatic trigger. If you have any constructive feedback for G-Forge, please come on over and voice your opinion.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...52#post2409252

Rawbutter,

Could you please merge your new thread into this one.

I would prefer to keep all the info on this thread centralized.

I have quickly read over your list, and would like feedback on it from everyone else. We would like to make only one frame if possible that could suite the majority of Mag owners.

I would also like to wrap it up in a week or two so we can begin production of the first prototype frame to show you all.

Garf
    Last edited by G-Force Tech; 08-31-2007 at 11:39 PM.

You know guys. If you think this is all bullcrap, you could just ignore this thread. This is not the way to show we would want one of these actually made. We mag owners as a group whine and complain that no one will ever make a pneumatic frame, but when a good possibility shows up, we call them a bs machine and basically tell them not to make it. In fact, if I was in G-Tech's position, this kind of thread would make me think twice about actually making the thing. Why do we constantly shout ourselves in the foot? Automags.org is probably the last major place to advertise mag products so give them a chance maybe? If it doesn't come out, no difference. We continue as before. If it does, mag are sitting pretty once again. I for one am actually willing to make a mental commitment to buy one of these if I comes out. I haven't been here all that long so I didn't go through all of the problems that others have had with companies making mag parts, but I have found one thing, it is far better to be reasonable and polite with a company. I had a nitrotank that Nitroduck sent to a 3rd party tester. It took a month and a half to get it back, and when it came back it was damaged. I was , but in the end, they sent me a new tank for my troubles as they couldn't tell where it had received the damage. Treating companies like trash just because they make mistakes is just silly. They are people too you know. Not some evil monster which will eithier always do things wrong or right. I still have my ireg tank and love it. Would I buy it again, yes. Would I send it in for hydrotesting again, heck no. All I am really asking in my own long-winded way is give this a chance. Would knows, it might just come through. I think they could actually produce something awesome. I encourge them if for no other reason for the principle that any company that supports mags is welcome and should be given a fair chance to prove their claims.

If, if you made an airwalk style frame as a bolt on pneumatic option with a nice CP ASA or something I would buy it most likely

Or if you used chimera frames as a bolt on option as well, both are easily done then I would assume the market would be high..

I probably wouldnt care for an IT..

Regards,

Garf
    G-Force Technologies
    www.gforcepb.com
    Derek? 'sup!

Quote Originally Posted by Pneumagger
    Derek? 'sup!
    Lol at teh scamzorz

Eyes for your EMAG? Oh yes! PM me for an ACE board. Replacement Xmag ACE boards too!
    Now the site says for automags too.

Copy and pasted:

Home » Pneumatic Grip Frame for Mechanical Markers
    Pneumatic Grip Frame for Mechanical Markers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming soon G-Force pneumatic grip frame for Autocockers, Automags, Spyders and Tippmann paintball markers.

Stay tuned. More details to follow.

I wonder how much this would help a spyder or tippman since you'd still have that hammer slamming back and forth.
    "Relax. Don't worry. Have a Home Brew."
    -Charlie Papazian

Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=40134

Quote Originally Posted by TheTramp
    I wonder how much this would help a spyder or tippman since you'd still have that hammer slamming back and forth.
    What does that have anything to do with anything?

Pneumatic triggers are to lighten and shorten the triggerpull. Recriprocating mass has nothing to do with a triggerpull. Sure, they'll kick like mules, but they'll have snappy little pulls.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTramp

One of the patents I looked at had a ram, attached to the sear.

Regards,

Garf
    G-Force Technologies
    www.gforcepb.com

This is way cool, but your website is in major need of some web dev love.

Quote Originally Posted by stevewar
    This is way cool, but your website is in major need of some web dev love.
    agreed

- Bottom of frame prepped to accept an optional internal G-Force Micro-LPR
    How do we specify we want one of those LPRs? Or how do we get one?

ORDERED MINE!!!

Pay-pal on it's way!!

Quote Originally Posted by koleah
    How do we specify we want one of those LPRs? Or how do we get one?

that and how do we order one of the asa's all ready for a sleeper set up? (meaning gas thru the grip into a internal LPR)

edit: and what numbers r we talkin bout production wise, i dunno if i missed it or not but how long do i have to decide to order one of these, pending the answers to my above questions
    Last edited by Pudgey51; 10-10-2007 at 04:31 PM.