Page 72 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,160 of 2446

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

Quote Originally Posted by Dend78
    awsome nice job stickin to your word
    and you know this is true by what means?
    G-Force's veracity is highly suspect in matters of product compleation and meeting deadlines.

Originally Posted by G-Force Tech
    Pneumagger, cyberdave,etc and others that have been selling DIY pneu kits and doing conversions have made lot of $$$$$$$$ for years that are covered in our patents and at the same time should be paying AO to be a selling vendor.

I stepped up to the plate and delivered a pneu frame from the ground up instead of stuffing parts into a stock frame. Our frames outperforms any DIY frame or conversions out there. I guess the only way for you to match it, is to copy it now.

Garf

I wonder just what Pro-Team Products might have to say about your "Patent" comment.
    I seem to recall their names also appearing on Pneumatic Marker Triggering Set-up/Devices.
    Think I might just give Forest a call and see if he might want to comment here.

todays date March 10, 2009.
    the LPR wait continues...

Dend78 is offline Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LK-13
    and you know this is true by what means?
    G-Force's veracity is highly suspect in matters of product compleation and meeting deadlines.

true but last week he said he would pop in weekly to give updates on whats going on with it, and well he did, any news at all is good news i personally have no issues with G-force yeah their track record here isnt that great but ive purchased nothing so i cant dog em for anything. actually i think i originally dropped in here to add a lil helping hand/advice as to maybe help quell the beast a bit with some more timely updates on the project rather than the 1 post every 6 months. so it may not be as in depth as some may like but at least its an update.

2k2 Angel LCD
    turbo trigger
    CP volumizer
    PIPE KIT

2k Angel CnC LCD
    Vert Frame
    Freak Barrel

B2k x-milled
    micro rock
    Dye sticky 3's
    vertical max-flo
    Edge barrel with blue J&J tip

Egg 2 y board
    Empire Reloader
    Dye Throttle 91/4500
    Crossfire 114ci/3000
    Angel Air Reg

I wonder just what Pro-Team Products might have to say about your "Patent" comment.
    I seem to recall their names also appearing on Pneumatic Marker Triggering Set-up/Devices.
    Think I might just give Forest a call and see if he might want to comment here.

todays date March 10, 2009.
    the LPR wait continues...
    There has already been a whole thread on this:

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...ht=pnue+patent

GForce has been making paintball products at least 10 years that I'm aware of (Ravi briefly reviewed some their things back in the day) and they took a pneumatic marker - the 68 super - to market in the early 2000's.

To preempt another divergence on this thread 'm also a big fan of PTP's work btw.

Quote Originally Posted by p8ntbal4me
    If Matt can TIG these extenders and make some that are made of steel,.. well thats right there is one solution.

Another is like I said before,... have some sears with longer sear arms made.

C'MON GUYS!!!!! This is AO!!!! We make stuff like this ALL the time!!!!!!!!

If Matt wants to test a sear out with his TIG,... I will offer a sear to send to him and install it into my G-Force frame. Then he can turn around and offer yet another service.

~ P8nt
    No reason to test it, that's already been done.

The little bit of force from the ram will not cause the weld to fail.

Originally Posted by G-Force Tech
    Pneumagger, cyberdave,etc and others that have been selling DIY pneu kits and doing conversions have made lot of $$$$$$$$ for years that are covered in our patents and at the same time should be paying AO to be a selling vendor.
    I saw this when it was first posted and got a little chuckle out of it. Perhaps it should have been "$" and last I checked TK offered up his forum to dealers at no charge.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force Tech
    New alum pisstons was milled and tested and results looks promising as creep seen to have stopped.
    Next on the fix is to boost the air volume still further.
    Garf
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by luke
    I saw this when it was first posted and got a little chuckle out of it. Perhaps it should have been "$" and last I checked TK offered up his forum to dealers at no charge.
    I got a big chuckle out of it. Then I thought wait a minute he didnt PAY AO to be a selling vendor here. What the hell is he talking about? You dont need to sponser us to do your thing here. AO has always been a no charge to dealers or any member for that matter.

Now just for the record and my information. What are we waiting on here?

Did everybody that payed for a frame get it? OR are you waiting on the frame with the LPR installed.

So....Frame and LPR........How many?

OR

LPR only.........................How many?

Would I be correct to say that in any case all product that is in delay has been paid for in full
    with shipping included or paid for????

Post up what you are waiting for so I know.

Everyone has their frame. 10 or 12 of us are waiting for our LPR's. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    Correct, and LPR's have been paid in full including shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    Are you one of the ten or twelve?

If you are waiting for the LPR, please post up saying so, so I have THAT info and know what the number is. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer

If you are waiting for the LPR, please post up saying so, so I have THAT info and know what the number is. Thank you.
    I have one LPR on order that is paid in full and I have also sent in a CP direct mount to be milled.

Originally Posted by Beemer

Beemer,,,

WickedKlown2 received 1 G-Force Frame but still waiting on 1 G-Force LPR,,, paid in full for both to include shipping...

Thank You

WickedKlown2
    Last edited by WickedKlown2; 03-10-2009 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dend78
    awsome nice job stickin to your word
    Ya I got the time stamp and we will see next week when I dont remind him.

to avoid confusion,
    No, I did not purchase any product from G-Force.
    I actually defended Garf and G-Force until he Flamed me here on the AO
    and turned into a less than reliable resource.

Quote Originally Posted by LK-13
    to avoid confusion,
    No, I did not purchase any product from G-Force.
    I actually defended Garf and G-Force until he Flamed me here on the AO
    and turned into a less than reliable resource.
    Ya I know I have followed all Two thousand one hundred AND forty six posts so far in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer

I am. I paid for the LPR in full and am waiting for that as well as my drilled CP direct mount ASA and adapter rail.

count me in

I am waiting for 1 Gforce internal Lpr.

Yep I have official stock in this issue...I am one of the dozen.

Paid for the LPR in full and sent in my CP direct mount.

Paid in full and waiting.......

Beemer - check page 65 for people who are waiting on it. The number is 12 per Garf.

GUYS...looks like Garth is right about the tickler....I just took apart my Gforce frame been running pneumaggers internal tickler set up. I have only shot 2500 rnds through it.

The extender has has nicks and gouges from the piston and the rear extender stop screw. Good thing I found it. No lasting issues as I will no be using it again without the G-Force LPR.

Just be warned...I suggest everyone open up there frames and take a close look at their extenders.

[IMG] [/IMG]
    Last edited by insixdays777; 03-12-2009 at 09:23 AM.

How about pics from someone NOT using a Tickler? Curious to see if there is much of a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightG
    How about pics from someone NOT using a Tickler? Curious to see if there is much of a difference.
    Good Idea...

Anyway...I think I am going to dip the tip of the extender in that tool latex coating stuff...cant think of the name...you know its for tool handles, nice thick coat of rubber...should help make it quieter also...just a thought...anyone see any issues with this idea?

Quote Originally Posted by insixdays777
    Good Idea...

Anyway...I think I am going to dip the tip of the extender in that tool latex coating stuff...cant think of the name...you know its for tool handles, nice thick coat of rubber...should help make it quieter also...just a thought...anyone see any issues with this idea?
    Depends on how thick it goes on... the last thing you want is constant pressure on the sear when at rest. I think the ram and sear stop would chew through it quickly anyway, regardless of the LPR used.

btw, did you use grease on your extender as mentioned by Garf (and in the manual)? It might make a difference in how much abuse the extender takes.

Yeah it was gressed....

Quote Originally Posted by insixdays777
    Good Idea...

It's called "DIP" you can get it from Home Depot.You can tap a nylon tipped set screw into the sear leg where the piston is contacting the leg.

hmm

to be honest insixdays777, it doesnt matter if you are using a standard setup or garfs. you will get the "torn-up" area from the piston from metal hiting metal. exactly what it is, is a little harden thin rod hitting a soft larger piece of metal. its going to dick up the metal with little or great amounts of PSI on the system. its just a matter of how fast you will see it happen. in your case with the higher psi used, you saw it faster...within a case of paint. now with garfs super low psi setup....one will probably see it in about 11,000-15,000 rounds of fire. so in one season of use atleast! I can post the physics of the WHY and OUTCOME, but i will save all you from that. just remeber in the end, its not a matter of how much psi is used in it, its a matter of how long its being used.

he hoesntly should have used a much denser metal for that sear extender though.

as for as solutions in stoping that, i would suggest the following:

1) put a harden flat bolt head in the way. meaning to drill a small hole ( in the "sear extender") where the piston is hitting it. find a flat small bolt that will fit it. put the flat head of the bolt on the side where the piston hits and tighten the nut on the back side.

the reason i say this way is because you wont have to worry about taping some threads in the soft sear extender. and if the bolt head ever gets too "dicked up", just replace the bolt.....instead of the sear extender.

OR

2) have someone make some special soft rubber tips for the end of the piston. this will greatly stop the "dicking" of the sear extender.

OR

3) build up a stash of extra sear extenders and not worry about it.

but i am pretty sure you ladies and gents that have the frame would like to keep your sear extender living for a nice long long time. not to mention, how hard and long it would be to get a replacement sear extender when/if something does happen. so do look into protecting your investment.

just some words from the intelligent side,

-Chris
    my feedback:
    AO Feedback
    Ebay Feedback

What I know!!

thanks great advice....

Anyone out there in AO that can mill a stronger extender???

I agree with you...I think this is going to happen no mater what LPR you use...the metal is just soft...wonder why AGD made there sears out of hardened steel...

Greasing the extender and using a higher volume LPR at a lower pressure will allow you to run the thing a lot longer without damage though. Everything wears out, let's face it. Let's just hope Garf will agree to making extras if we need them.