Page 11 of 82 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

Eyes for your EMAG? Oh yes! PM me for an ACE board. Replacement Xmag ACE boards too!
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force Tech
    Cocker version. Tippmann version, .....Spyder version.....

All in the works.

Mag version first.

...I feels special.

I prefer the sleeper mag too. Looks plain until you let it rip.

If you drill too far, you hit empty space.
    Happiness! I too will wait for the internal lpr version.

looks pretty cool.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by cyrus-the-virus
    not bad, not bad at all. But I'll wait until the internal LPR version comes out.

Cy.
    I think I am with you on that one Cyrus.
    I want the internal LPR too.
    I want to buy one thats a complete setup.
    I will take one when it includes everything hidden in the trigger frame.
    Hopefully that will be next run Garf ?

Dont all fields require safeties on markers though ?
    How is that going to work if you spend all that money and then you can only use it playing renegade ?
    Once a ref or owner knows a marker has no safety, they are obligated to ban
    it in order to keep their insurance, arent they ?
    And you know its going to draw a crowd when it starts ripping, with no batteries.
    Methinks it needs a safety Garf. Better look at that again sir.

not bad, not bad at all. But I'll wait until the internal LPR version comes out.

Cy.
    Wouldn't it be cheaper to do it yourself? i mean that's 40 dollars less than what i payed for my classic rt.

mine has been signed sealed and paid for, besides you other mag folks are tinker-ish enough to make a sleeper by placing a small lpr in the grip frame and harnessing it in....tisk tisk, there's already sleepers built by those who had some skills.

I look forward to my delivery

salute garf,,

in response, I dont know of an establish field that has safety police that checked to see if my safety was on or not...only a barrel blocking device, besides a quick turn of a bleed type asa, problem solved, if you cant keep your finger off the trigger the worst is youll have a barrel sock of goo.

Internal LPR

Agree with others. Must have -
    Internal LPR
    Buy as complete setup
    I will not seriously consider purchase unless this happens. Also I strongly prefer a safety of some sort.
    Otherwise thank you for making a mag product. Sorry you had to get torn a new one by others when you first posted. Hope it healed up.

Any chance of a vertical pneumatic frame? I've been working on a pneumatic vertical frame for over a year and I'd be willing to shelve it for a vertical one.

The Micro-LPR is still a prototype and need further testing.

Most people will be running the external LPR until its ready.

Garf

PS. Next production run is in Jan-Feb 2008 for Mar-Apr 2008 delivery.

cool, if the internal LPR version comes out that run im def in for one...looks good, cant wait too bad no more monies

ordered mine today yaaaaaaay just need an LPR now... any suggestions on a good one guys?

I'd be up for an all pneumatic frame with internal LPR.

Sign me up.

When the 68Super and S1 were prototype, the triggers were a critical area of design. Since the market have gone to electros, our triggers have to feel exactly like an electro for them to accept it.

The P frames that will be produced for the Mags will have similar feel. It has to have the same sensation of a electro and make you look for the on/off switch.

In the early questions regarding the AGD spec for the triggers, it will probably not confrom to it. Our new geometry will provide the electro sensation and walking speed as well. This may turn off some people, but we are going to design for performance.

The trend is lighter, so extensive milling will be done on the frames to keep weight as low as possible.

As a bolt on kit, you will need to supply LPR air to it or choose the optional frame with a built-in LPR.

Garf

Ordered! : )

ROB ILL NEED SOME HELP : P
    I LOVE MAGS ...and hate low pressure output tanks....and spyders

still wanting some pics without the grips on

Also what threading would the mini lpr go on?

Holy crap! That's awesome! Very sleek looking!

And for $200? Awesome. I hope to be placing an order in the next month (just gotta scrunge up some cash).
    Autocockers are the greatest markers ever made.
    ~The greatest BACKUP markers to AUTOMAGS!!

Only temporary, get'n a new sig soon.

The rule of safety always when the marker is gassed up....
    1. finger off the trigger
    2. marker pointed in a safe direction
    3. barrel sock
    4. safety on
    5. mask on
    Fixed.

Seriously, though, I see it as a safety issue. I'm careful with my marker anyway when it comes to safety, but $200 is a lot to drop on a frame that could get your marker banned at the field.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePixelGuru
    Fixed.

Seriously, though, I see it as a safety issue. I'm careful with my marker anyway when it comes to safety, but $200 is a lot to drop on a frame that could get your marker banned at the field.
    They wont ban your marker. If they do they would have to ban every ion, and a majority of many other electros as they have no manual safeties. On those guns you have to turn the gun off to "safe" it. On a pneumatic frame all you have to do is unscrew the the on/off and it bleeds out. It's a pretty logical comparison.

IMO, trusting a mechanical safety to stop .5mm (.020") of trigger movement is Grade A retard material. What's more likely to fire, a trigger that only needs to flex .5mm in spite of the safety or a degassed marker that has no air supply.

the only way for G-force to reliably incorporate a manual safety is do so like an Emag or hyperframe safety that prevents the sear from moving.

I will 100% order one once the sleeper version is available.

When I first decided to buy an all mech high-end gun, my top two choices were a mag or the G-Force. Now I will have both in one.

Are the triggers inerchangable with regular AGD triggers? i,e. can I put my current trigger on it?

Do you forsee any chance of selling pre-drilled ASA's in the popular styles? I will be using a CP one anyway \, but I do not have tools or skill to tap it myself. I would rather buy a pro-tapped one from you.

There is no "sleeper" version.

All you need to add is the Micro-LPR then it is a "sleeper" version. The Micro-LPR is not ready for production so don't wait on that forever. I am sure an airsmith can stuff a ready available LPR into our frame.

If and when the Micro-LPR is shipping, it will be sold as a separate item for those that want an internal LPR. An external LPR is easier to adjust, whereas the internal LPR requires you to take off the grips to adjust it.

Our frames do not use AGD triggers. We redesigned the geometry so it can walk as fast as any semi-electro. They also come standard with dual ball bearings and fully adjustable.

We won't be offering any pre-drilled ASA since there are so many versions that need to be offer to satisfy everyone. If you prefer a drop forward or cradle style ASA, then the only option is an external LPR. Only a direct mount ASA with air bleed is highly recommended with the internal LPR set up. I only know of a few ASAs that has air bleed built in.

If you are using the CP like me, you do not have to tap it. A single tiny hole needs to be drilled. I am sure there are mag airsmiths that will do it for you. So many people in the past have already sent in their frames airsmiths to be converted to pneumatic which is a much more complex than drilling a single hole in a ASA.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by Don Carnage
    I will 100% order one once the sleeper version is available.

When I first decided to buy an all mech high-end gun, my top two choices were a mag or the G-Force. Now I will have both in one.

Are the triggers inerchangable with regular AGD triggers? i,e. can I put my current trigger on it?

Do you forsee any chance of selling pre-drilled ASA's in the popular styles? I will be using a CP one anyway \, but I do not have tools or skill to tap it myself. I would rather buy a pro-tapped one from you.
    Last edited by G-Force Tech; 10-11-2007 at 10:50 AM.

hey garf, i am planning on gettin one but what do i need besides the lpr for a external mount?

Safety.

Why not just have the low pressure air going to the components pass through a simple push button safety? Safety "on" blocks incoming air and bleeds the down stream air?

I like the idea Luke, and G-force: Will there be sexier millinh on the trigger? The way it is now I would'nt buy it. Just wanted to know...

Other than any LPR with 1/8-NPT threading, you need a front vert ASA adaptor that already has front ports in it. I asked RobAGD, and was told AGD or Lapco has one. I looked but can't confirm that front ports are pre-tappped. Can anyone else confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by jaywmustang
    hey garf, i am planning on gettin one but what do i need besides the lpr for a external mount?

The trigger in the pre-production frame pics came from our old prototype S1 and 68Super. A new style trigger will be shipped on the production frames which are designed for faster walking with the new geometry. I will post that once they are ready in a few days.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by tech-chan
    I like the idea Luke, and G-force: Will there be sexier millinh on the trigger? The way it is now I would'nt buy it. Just wanted to know...

what is the operational pressure for the frame?

We are using a CP on/off ASA that has a bleeder feature which works great. Also Newdesignz has one as well.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by luke
    Safety.

Why not just have the low pressure air going to the components pass through a simple push button safety? Safety "on" blocks incoming air and bleeds the down stream air?

A pressure of 60 to 80 psi required. Any LPR can supply 20 to 100psi easily.

Quote Originally Posted by jaywmustang
    what is the operational pressure for the frame?

The frames will NOT be sold with an internal LPR.

The Micro-LPR will be a separate optional upgrade that can be purchased.

If you must have an internal LPR then install a LPR that is readily available. An airsmith can modify the frame to fit any LPR which has been done on the DIY versions now.

Garf

Cy.

There will not be a version offered with a built-in LPR.

The LPR will be a separate upgrade.

If you need or must have a frame with an internal LPR then have an airsmith fit any of the readily available LPR into it.

If you run an internal LPR, the on/off ASA needs to be drilled to get air to the frame. A few have indicated their reluctance to drill the ASA which has to be done.

Also an internal LPR requires the grips to be taken off to adjust it.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by going_home
    I think I am with you on that one Cyrus.
    I want the internal LPR too.
    I want to buy one thats a complete setup.
    I will take one when it includes everything hidden in the trigger frame.
    Hopefully that will be next run Garf ?

Dont all fields require safeties on markers though ?
    How is that going to work if you spend all that money and then you can only use it playing renegade ?
    Once a ref or owner knows a marker has no safety, they are obligated to ban
    it in order to keep their insurance, arent they ?
    And you know its going to draw a crowd when it starts ripping, with no batteries.
    Methinks it needs a safety Garf. Better look at that again sir.

Last edited by G-Force Tech; 10-11-2007 at 11:09 AM.

Like some of the others I’m interested in having an internal LPR so I’ll wait till the second run so there’s a better chance that I’ll be able to buy your purpose built LPR at the same time. If it’s not ready then I’ll mount an external LPR and get the internal one when it’s ready I guess.
    "Relax. Don't worry. Have a Home Brew."
    -Charlie Papazian

Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=40134

What is all the chatter about safties? Most of my guns have not had a trigger safety since the mid-late 90's. The safety is turning off air supply and using a barrel plug/bag. Unless this is some new rule at fields requiring trigger safeties, you'll be fine.