Page 12 of 82 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

Will you be offering a pre-tapped VA? AGD does not currently offer a VA with a front port, just side ports.

so is the internal mini lpr (if you make one) going to be 1/8th npt threaded?

Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    Will you be offering a pre-tapped VA? AGD does not currently offer a VA with a front port, just side ports.
    ASP sells one I believe

Sunnuva...

Now I have to decide between a pneumag, a Duckslide, or just upping my Black Magic...

After the LPR upgrade is released I would be happy to drill peoples ASA's (if it can be done) for them if they cover shipping. I enjoy working in my home shop.

Damn, can't find the VAs on ASP.

Woot!!!

The Micro-LPR uses two 4-40 socket cap screws for quick installaton.

The pic shows a Micro-LPR already installed in a pre-production frame. The center pocket recess is for an o-ring.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by Ruler_Mark
    so is the internal mini lpr (if you make one) going to be 1/8th npt threaded?

I guess I'm one of very few left who don't like seeing new markers without safety features. I didn't have one on my electro, but it's easy to turn the frame off. I guess gas-off will be my safety, but that means I definitely have to pick up a nice on/off ASA so I can do that easily.

Garf, I think what people are looking for with the LPR and ASA is a package deal that comes with the LPR in the frame and the ASA bolted on and drilled. I think I speak for most of us when I say I don't really care what on/off ASA I have, so long as it holds gas and turns on and off easily.

If we have to drill our own ASAs, is this doable with a handheld power drill with the proper bit or no? I think one of the best things about a production frame is that you don't have to send your frame away to get work done or figure out how to do it yourself.

I believe the air bleed type of on/off ASA are the best way of making the Mag safe when off the field and not in use. The traditional on/off ASA tend to blow orings easily.

We are not in the business of making on/off ASA, although it is required for an internal LPR setup. The ASA needs a single hole drilled and a possible adaptor depending on the ASA used to get air into the frame.

"Pneumagger " has offered his airsmith services to drill any ASA sent to him.

I think both CP and Newdesignz on/off ASA with the air bleed feature are patented products. Can someone confirm that?

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by ThePixelGuru
    I guess I'm one of very few left who don't like seeing new markers without safety features. I didn't have one on my electro, but it's easy to turn the frame off. I guess gas-off will be my safety, but that means I definitely have to pick up a nice on/off ASA so I can do that easily.

Garf, I think what people are looking for with the LPR and ASA is a package deal that comes with the LPR in the frame and the ASA bolted on and drilled. I think I speak for most of us when I say I don't really care what on/off ASA I have, so long as it holds gas and turns on and off easily.

If we have to drill our own ASAs, is this doable with a handheld power drill with the proper bit or no? I think one of the best things about a production frame is that you don't have to send your frame away to get work done or figure out how to do it yourself.

Good question. The second run is a projected date. So don't bank on it.

The first run is confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by luke
    Are you certain there will be a second run?

Internal Micro-LPR can now be ordered!

The G-Force Internal Micro-LPR can now be ordered on our webstore.

If you order the Internal Micro-LPR at the same time with our frame, it can be factory installed before shipping upon your request.

Again, the production run for this item is even more limited since we expect most people will consider the external LPR route.

You will need your on/off ASA modified to supply air to the bottom of the frame.

Expected delivery timeframe is end of Dec 2007. There is no second production run as of today.

Garf
    Last edited by G-Force Tech; 10-11-2007 at 03:31 PM.

Talking

wow, look how fast that micro lpr came!!!!

awesome, when i get some funds ill def be picking this up

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force Tech
    The G-Force Internal Micro-LPR can now be ordered on our webstore.

If you order the Internal Micro-LPR at the same time with our frame, it can be factory installed before shipping upon your request.

Again, the production run for this item is even more limited since we expect most people will consider the external LPR route.

You will need your on/off ASA modified to supply air to the bottom of the frame.

Expected delivery timeframe is end of Dec 2007. There is no second production run as of today.

Garf
    Now thats what I'm talking about !
    The whole schemeel.
    Can we send a direct mount CP bottom line asa (just like you have on the marker in your pics) to you and have you drill it and mount it ?

Some people were born all thumbs you know.

Garf- I hope you sell enough for a second run because that would mean it was worth your efforts to make all us mag owners happy. Great job!

Now lets get some video!!

Do you have a photo of how G force mounted an ASA and used the internal LPR? Might give people a better idea of what they are in for if they go that route.
    Previously Person.

Garf
    uh...
    Garf...
    what happened to the second run?
    is this first run going to be it and that's all?
    or is there some scheduling issue?

hey,

i already ordered ur frame...if i pick this up also will my frame take longer to come?

jsut wondering if the frame will be done rfirst...caue if that is the case i might just try to pick up a different LPR

but if the LPR was built for the frame and is a snug fit i might just sacrafice and wait....
    I LOVE MAGS ...and hate low pressure output tanks....and spyders

if we were able to order are we in the first batch?

i know i orderd based on the given timeframe or expected doa

Your frame will actually be ready before the Micro-LPR. If the Micro-LPR is ready early, we can install it into the frames before shipping.

The Micro-LPR takes only 5 minutes to install. Very easy.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Cunje
    hey,

i already ordered ur frame...if i pick this up also will my frame take longer to come?

jsut wondering if the frame will be done rfirst...caue if that is the case i might just try to pick up a different LPR

but if the LPR was built for the frame and is a snug fit i might just sacrafice and wait....

Orders should be place now. Once the orders reaches its limit, the webstore will cut it off.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by Chronobreak
    if we were able to order are we in the first batch?

i know i orderd based on the given timeframe or expected doa

I think after 3 years, we would think Mag owners would jump quick on this product. Some are expecting 2nd , 3rd, and..... production runs, while others are responding now.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by LK-13
    uh...
    Garf...
    what happened to the second run?
    is this first run going to be it and that's all?
    or is there some scheduling issue?

I think after 3 years, we would think Mag owners would jump quick on this product. Some are expecting 2nd , 3rd, and..... production runs, while others are responding now.

Garf
    story of the automag community..

a whole bunch of yes's to pre-orders then when it comes to gametime -- NOPE. lol

PBN Feedback AO Feedback eBay Feedback

DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS (Rob Kenny and Matt Bradley) LIVE @ www.djinnuendo.com TUES 2/8 - 8 to 10PM

I have a question regarding this post.

I ordered my frame already.

So if the regulators are ready when the frame is shipped,.. i will get one.

If they are not,.. I dont.

What about the people in the second batch that will most likely get the micro regulator.

Are the people whom ordered first get one sent to them after the fact???

Do we have to send the frames back for an install??

I am figuring that the reg is NOT free,.... but a seperate price.

Just some questions for the post,......

~ P8nt

Your frame will actually be ready before the Micro-LPR. If the Micro-LPR is ready early, we can install it into the frames before shipping.

The Micro-LPR takes only 5 minutes to install. Very easy.

Garf

Garf

its not that some of us arent very interested, i know i am.

But in my case i dont have the money right now. Hopefully there will be a 2nd run that i can jump in on.

2nd that

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjeff
    its not that some of us arent very interested, i know i am.

But in my case i dont have the money right now. Hopefully there will be a 2nd run that i can jump in on.

what happened to the second run in my mind is everyone moaned and groaned too much about installing a lpr - maybe next we can get him to take our guns and tune our lvl X

/Sarcasm off

But really, I think this will be a great product and I ordered, i will probably pick up my 20 dollar drill put an asa in the vice and tap it wih a punch and drill it. And if it messes up im out 30-40 buck for a botched attempt ruining an ASA. I mean why are you buying a $200
    grip frame if you cant spend money on an asa? my advice if you dont have an old type asa to try with (if you dont have 8th grade shop skills) find an old POS one. I think i have 2-3 from the ions i replaced with CP asa, about 3-4 Aigun asa's, 5-6 unknown asas. If you want one to dink with hit me a pm when you get your frame and i'll ship you one for free.

Once again thanks for adding a new product to a small niche market, i appoligize if we come off needy or arrogant sometimes, but then again we do have good taste in guns.

Later

Garf
    I think some of us want to make sure that there are no issues with the first run, my $.02

Thats why there is a nice after market resale value for limited run parts rails etc... i understand, I also like making good money off the skeptical in the BST threads.
    I mean heck i have paid double for some items i have missed out on, just because i wasnt paying attention to the boards, or i was a bit skeptical.

We appreciated you and other customers that have orders in. Taking care of you is priority.

There will be enough frames and LPR to fill all confirmed online orders.

Once the frames are ready, you will be contacted as to the status of the Micro-LPR. If it is week away from shipping you can either wait for it and have it your frame sent out.

The Micro-LPR is easy to install. Remove the grips. Connect the LPR hose to the Micro-LPR. Bolt it in using the 4-40 socket cap screws. and your done.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by p8ntbal4me
    I have a question regarding this post.

I ordered my frame already.

So if the regulators are ready when the frame is shipped,.. i will get one.

If they are not,.. I dont.

What about the people in the second batch that will most likely get the micro regulator.

Are the people whom ordered first get one sent to them after the fact???

Do we have to send the frames back for an install??

I am figuring that the reg is NOT free,.... but a seperate price.

Just some questions for the post,......

~ P8nt
    Last edited by G-Force Tech; 10-11-2007 at 08:23 PM.