Page 13 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

hey garf u have a pm i am having a problem ordering

Jason,

Your're fine. Read your PM.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by jaywmustang
    hey garf u have a pm i am having a problem ordering

LPR is mounted on this frame via socket cap screws.
    oring goes into center hole
    on/off ASA bolts to outer 10-32 holes

Adaptor plate bolts to the base of the frame
    on/off ASA bolts to adaptor plate
    Tank attaches to ASA
    Turn on ASA
    Air goes into Mag and into bottom of frame for the pneumatics

Quote Originally Posted by Cunha
    Do you have a photo of how G force mounted an ASA and used the internal LPR? Might give people a better idea of what they are in for if they go that route.

OK, just to clarify...
    This is a first (possibly only) run of these frames.
    As of now, they require a LPR mounted off a front ASA.
    There is also a Gforce LPR we can buy (available in December) that can mount inside the grip (ie 'sleeper style'), providing we drill a small hole in the ASA.
    If we buy the grip and the LPR together, GForce will install it, but we stil have to drill our own ASA.

Is that correct?
    Did I miss anything?

If this is all correct, I'm ordering one now because I've missed too many chances at 1-run items.

And just to reinterate, thank you for doing this run. Mags are a niche market, and not only is it a big honor that you are making mag frames, but that mags are the first frames you are making.
    I hope this is very profitable for you on not just mags, but the other gun frames you will be doing.

I think there are vert ASA available with front tapped 1/8-NPT to make it easy for every one. The internal Micro-LPR would be an easier install but the external is easier to adjust. I guess a few people really want the "sleeper" look.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by TnDeathInc
    what happened to the second run in my mind is everyone moaned and groaned too much about installing a lpr - maybe next we can get him to take our guns and tune our lvl X

/Sarcasm off

But really, I think this will be a great product and I ordered, i will probably pick up my 20 dollar drill put an asa in the vice and tap it wih a punch and drill it. And if it messes up im out 30-40 buck for a botched attempt ruining an ASA. I mean why are you buying a $200
    grip frame if you cant spend money on an asa? my advice if you dont have an old type asa to try with (if you dont have 8th grade shop skills) find an old POS one. I think i have 2-3 from the ions i replaced with CP asa, about 3-4 Aigun asa's, 5-6 unknown asas. If you want one to dink with hit me a pm when you get your frame and i'll ship you one for free.

Once again thanks for adding a new product to a small niche market, i appoligize if we come off needy or arrogant sometimes, but then again we do have good taste in guns.

Later

Conversions by DIY and airsmiths are one-offs, people are happy with that.

Our Mag pnuematic frames are production frames and testing has been done back over 7 years ago on the 68Super and S1 prototype markers.

What issues are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by BangStik
    I think some of us want to make sure that there are no issues with the first run, my $.02

Don,

The frames work with either a front or internal LPR, no difference in performance, just looks.

The LPR is expect to ship in late Dec 2007, but orders that are place online for both can have the option of have the LPR installed no charge. Although the LPR is a 5min installation.

Most of the work will be done by the owner to tune the trigger to its shortest possible pull so it can walk fast like an electro.

All orders placed now for frames and LPRs will get filled. Since the production is limited, the online store will keep on taking orders until the limit is reached. A second run is not planned right now.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by Don Carnage
    OK, just to clarify...
    This is a first (possibly only) run of these frames.
    As of now, they require a LPR mounted off a front ASA.
    There is also a Gforce LPR we can buy (available in December) that can mount inside the grip (ie 'sleeper style'), providing we drill a small hole in the ASA.
    If we buy the grip and the LPR together, GForce will install it, but we stil have to drill our own ASA.

Is that correct?
    Did I miss anything?

If this is all correct, I'm ordering one now because I've missed too many chances at 1-run items.

And just to reinterate, thank you for doing this run. Mags are a niche market, and not only is it a big honor that you are making mag frames, but that mags are the first frames you are making.
    I hope this is very profitable for you on not just mags, but the other gun frames you will be doing.
    Last edited by G-Force Tech; 10-11-2007 at 09:01 PM.

gforce i ordred ur LPR can u possibly refund one of the shippings? since i had to order teh trigger yesterday seperately?

let me know

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force Tech
    Don,

The frames work with either a front or internal LPR, no difference in performance, just looks.

The LPR is expect to ship in late Dec 2007, but orders that are place online for both can have the option of have the LPR installed no charge. Although the LPR is a 5min installation.

Most of the work will be done by the owner to tune the trigger to its shortest possible pull so it can walk fast like an electro.

All orders placed now for frames and LPRs will get filled. Since the production is limited, the online store will keep on taking orders until the limit is reached. A second run is not planned right now.

Garf
    I LOVE MAGS ...and hate low pressure output tanks....and spyders

Andrew,

PM sent.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Cunje
    gforce i ordred ur LPR can u possibly refund one of the shippings? since i had to order teh trigger yesterday seperately?

let me know

thanks

Conversions by DIY and airsmiths are one-offs, people are happy with that.

Our Mag pnuematic frames are production frames and testing has been done back over 7 years ago on the 68Super and S1 prototype markers.

What issues are you referring to?
    My fault I read through the thread and did not realize that your company has been doing this for some time just not with mags. Do you think the new smart Patrs patent filed in Aug. is going to effect you guys? Waiting for the wifey to give me the go ahead to place the order!!!!

Can the frame be easily disassembled and reassembled for custom anno?

Originally Posted by G-Force Tech
    Mag owners,

The prototype p frame tested flawless and a pre-production frame is being milled now and then anodized for pictures.

I'll post them in the next fews days and videos of it firing live balls.

Garf

PS. RobAGD will be the beta tester for the pre-production frames.
    Will RobAGD or another well known member of OA be evaluating a frame in the near future?
    If not, why not?

Can we please see video of an Automag version of the G-force frame firing live balls?

Eyes for your EMAG? Oh yes! PM me for an ACE board. Replacement Xmag ACE boards too!
    Quote Originally Posted by LabRat
    Will RobAGD or another well known member of OA be evaluating a frame in the near future?
    If not, why not?

Can we please see video of an Automag version of the G-force frame firing live balls?

Wow.

YES

Quote Originally Posted by UThomas
    Can the frame be easily disassembled and reassembled for custom anno?

New trigger for production frames

This will be the trigger used in the production frames.

There are three adjustable points.

Garf
    Last edited by G-Force Tech; 10-13-2007 at 10:09 AM.

Eyes for your EMAG? Oh yes! PM me for an ACE board. Replacement Xmag ACE boards too!
    When will we see internal pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Smurf
    Wow.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by LabRat
    If not, why not?

Ya that got my attention too.

Originally Posted by G-Force Tech
    Mag owners,

The prototype p frame tested flawless and a pre-production frame is being milled now and then anodized for pictures.

I'll post them in the next fews days and videos of it firing live balls.

Garf

PS.RobAGD will be the beta tester for the pre-production frames.
    Last edited by Beemer; 10-12-2007 at 08:29 PM.

I'll post internals of the production frames.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Smurf
    When will we see internal pics?

If i'm running an external LPR where on the topside of the grip frame will the air hose exit from? Silly question i know, but i'm curious!

Left.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by longi
    If i'm running an external LPR where on the topside of the grip frame will the air hose exit from? Silly question i know, but i'm curious!
    Last edited by G-Force Tech; 10-13-2007 at 10:07 AM.

Front tapped Vert ASA for AM/MM and Tac Rails

We will be making available vert ASA for the AM/MM and Tac rails pre tapped with side and front 1/8-NPT ports.

We hope this would make for easy installation for those converting to pnueumatic frames.

Garf

We will be making available vert ASA for the AM/MM and Tac rails pre tapped with side and front 1/8-NPT ports.

We hope this would make for easy installation for those converting to pnueumatic frames.

Garf

any videos yet?
    t33kyboy "So if a cat is dropped from 11 inches, it will most likely die."

Garf
    Awesome. I think just for the easy tuning, I'll go with that.

Garf,

I just ordered mine! (and I dont ever own a MAG yet.!)

QUESTION:

Which automag on/off? ULT, RT, Classic Mag? will they all work? which one is recommended?

Thanks!

ULT not required.

Classic Mag on/off and X Valve without ULT.

Level 10 is recommended to reduce chopping unless you have a fast loader.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by insixdays777
    Garf,

I just ordered mine! (and I dont ever own a MAG yet.!)

QUESTION:

Which automag on/off? ULT, RT, Classic Mag? will they all work? which one is recommended?

Thanks!
    Last edited by G-Force Tech; 10-14-2007 at 11:38 AM.

videos???

Quote Originally Posted by luke
    Are you certain there will be a second run?
    It is for this reason here that I bought my frame on the first run.

Its been too many times that a second run of alot of things on the AO have never come to pass,.. or I have been gone and missed out entirely.

Guys,... get a frame. Just get one and sell it off later if you dont like it,... but get a frame!

Quote Originally Posted by trevorjk
    videos???
    Agreed, let's seem some vids of this ripping. And pictars of the internals please!

The prototype had a trigger pull down to 0.5mm, but after tweaking the pre-production frames, the trigger pull is less than 0.2mm which I can barely get two sheets of paper between the trigger and frame.

Videos will be up on new shorter trigger pull frame and live firing in a few days.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by p8ntbal4me
    It is for this reason here that I bought my frame on the first run.

Its been too many times that a second run of alot of things on the AO have never come to pass,.. or I have been gone and missed out entirely.

Guys,... get a frame. Just get one and sell it off later if you dont like it,... but get a frame!