Page 16 of 82 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

G-Force

Have you guys tried your frame on a classic valve? If not you should. This may add a few extra sales.

My pneumag worked great with a classic valve. I just had to turn up the psi on the lpr a little and use a rt on/off.

Currently for those with classic valved mags to use your product they would need to buy a x valve ($200) plus your trigger frame ($200)

If your trigger frame works on a classic valved mag then all they may need is a rt on/off ($20)

I can't believe I just found this thing today!! I am soooo going to be ordering one of these this week!!! Please please please don't run out before I get to order!!

Quote Originally Posted by smoothice
    G-Force

Have you guys tried your frame on a classic valve? If not you should. This may add a few extra sales.

My pneumag worked great with a classic valve. I just had to turn up the psi on the lpr a little and use a rt on/off.

Currently for those with classic valved mags to use your product they would need to buy a x valve ($200) plus your trigger frame ($200)

If your trigger frame works on a classic valved mag then all they may need is a rt on/off ($20)
    I had also thought about this, since rouges hybrid frame is also coming out, I would love to use that with my x-valve, however i have a minimag valve just collecting dust. I know i can swap the valves, but it's an appearance thing plus, a classic valve with a pneuframe would be sic.

will this benefit from a ule trigger kit?
    I LOVE MAGS ...and hate low pressure output tanks....and spyders

Wait I bought this to make a sleeper. I'm going to use a classic valve to get that effect. You can just swap an RTP on/off right in correct?

Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    Price is on the website:

$199 for the frame
    $65 for the internal LPR

~$265
    yeah, minus the cost of the modification to the ASA/rail....

Quote Originally Posted by cyrus-the-virus
    yeah, minus the cost of the modification to the ASA/rail....
    Don't you mean + the cost of modification to the asa/rail?

Our frames work with either classic or X valves. You can not out shoot the classic valve anyways. We do highly recommend HPA since you could freeze the reg from high rates of firing. The ULE is not required at all. The Tac-One in the video was stock out of the box with 3lb trigger pull. The level 10 was so difficult to tune, so we went to the gold spring for the video.

Our frame uses a completely new trigger geometry for walking. The trigger has dual ball bearing to make it even smoother to pull.

Garf

PS. Use the fastest loader you can afford. A revy won't work. As long as it can feed up to 17bps, you'll shouldn't chop.

G-Force

If you want to keep the conversion cost down, stick with the external LPR setup.

Garf

Don't you mean + the cost of modification to the asa/rail?

G-Force

How is the pre order going? Have you received as many orders as there was interest? How many more spots are available?

Finally something to look forward to is there still a 4 to 6 week wait? i am glad to see this because i wanted a better trigger pull. now i don't need to order a emag now yeah!!!
    BACK IN THE GAME.

Hey Garf

I'm trying to order the grip and LPR in your online store and pay with Paypal, but for some reason it is not working.

If you could drop me a PM or something that would be great. I'd really like to get this thing ordered.

I'll PM you too.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force Tech
    If you want to keep the conversion cost down, stick with the external LPR setup.

Garf
    ugh... how much is it to get the rail and ASA modified. It does not say on your website.

PM replied

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedpsyche
    Hey Garf

I'm trying to order the grip and LPR in your online store and pay with Paypal, but for some reason it is not working.

If you could drop me a PM or something that would be great. I'd really like to get this thing ordered.

I'll PM you too.
    Thanks.

What do you need modified on the rail?

The on/off ASA modification can be done by any airsmith. It needs only a 1/16 hole drilled.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by cyrus-the-virus
    ugh... how much is it to get the rail and ASA modified. It does not say on your website.

What do you need modified on the rail?

The on/off ASA modification can be done by any airsmith. It needs only a 1/16 hole drilled.

Garf
    I believe he may be referring to getting a Vertical Adapter and rail modified to accept an LPR out front then pass air through the rail.

video?, pics of a final frame?

update on production of frame/reg?

as someone who put some $ down im very interested, buti dont want you do be sidetracked with little things that may slow down the process

http://img532.imageshack.us/my.php?i...mag1wmvtt9.flv

http://img532.imageshack.us/my.php?i...mag2wmvct0.flv

Both videos have the 0.2mm trigger pull on the pre-production frames, an improvement over the the earlier prototypes which 0.5mm instead.
    To show how light the trigger pull was, firing was done with a McDonalds milkshake straw.
    We had a minor leak after retuning the Level 10 but was cleared up after several shots.

Garf

Hey Garf - I would be more than willing to donate my service to tune that lvl10 kit for ya!!

Also a quick suguestion - you can probably shoot that gun ALOT faster with a little more slop in he trigger.

Our vertical adaptor have a channel milled to feed to LPR hose into the grip frame itself. The grip frame has a channel millled in-line with the vertical ASA to let LPR hose feed into the pneumatics.

You do not need to modify the rail.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by Pneumagger
    I believe he may be referring to getting a Vertical Adapter and rail modified to accept an LPR out front then pass air through the rail.
    Last edited by G-Force Tech; 10-26-2007 at 09:50 AM.

gues i missed the vids, thanks scott

The level 10 works now. It needed the next size carrier to stop the leak.

the slop in the trigger was from a loose set screw. The trigger has no slop since it uses two ball bearings for the pivot.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    Hey Garf - I would be more than willing to donate my service to tune that lvl10 kit for ya!!

Also a quick suguestion - you can probably shoot that gun ALOT faster with a little more slop in he trigger.

The videos and pics are posted at the beginning of this thread

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...5&page=1&pp=30

Quote Originally Posted by Chronobreak

The level 10 works now. It needed the next size carrier to stop the leak.

the slop in the trigger was from a loose set screw. The trigger has no slop since it uses two ball bearings for the pivot.

Garf

I actually wasnt clear on that.. i mean fwd/rear slop. Not side to side.

However.. it looks very impressive. Unless that straw is covering a stainless steel rod, then this thing should be wicked fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronobreak
    hehe - yeah i had to find them too.

The straw does flex but the trigger is light enough for the straw to fire it.

If you look at the live firing video, the straw is flexing.

http://img532.imageshack.us/my.php?i...mag2wmvct0.flv

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    I actually wasnt clear on that.. i mean fwd/rear slop. Not side to side.

However.. it looks very impressive. Unless that straw is covering a stainless steel rod, then this thing should be wicked fast.

Last edited by G-Force Tech; 10-26-2007 at 11:34 AM.

Garf, I've ordered my frame and LPR and am counting the days.
    The question I have is with the ASA. I like CP ASA's and will use one of those.

Do I need a direct mount ASA or one that mounts to a rail? I want to have all the parts here when the frame comes in so I can drill the hole and get to playing.

In other words, do I want this:

or this:

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure, based on what Garf has said earlier, that you are going to want the second one pictured.

You need the direct mount, the top one will not work.

Warbeak2099 is correct, You need use the second one in your pics. I will be offering an adapter plate which is essentially an air manifold that routes the air from a single drill hole on top of the ASA to directly below the air passage input of the grip frame for the internal Micro-LPR.

o-rings are needed for the air seal between the adaptor plate and the grip frame and ASA.

I have tested the rail version which tears the o-ring when sliding the rail and ASA together.

The reason why in case you ask why a adaptor plate is required, is the mounting holes of the ASA are in reality the vent holes for bleeding the air from the ASA.

Garf

Very important note; I am pretty sure once you drill the ASA, CP will void your warranty!

Quote Originally Posted by Don Carnage
    Garf, I've ordered my frame and LPR and am counting the days.
    The question I have is with the ASA. I like CP ASA's and will use one of those.

Do I need a direct mount ASA or one that mounts to a rail? I want to have all the parts here when the frame comes in so I can drill the hole and get to playing.

In other words, do I want this:

or this:

Thanks.

You think we'll be able to order the G-Force ASAs before the frames ship out?