Page 17 of 82 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

Vert or on/off ASA? I can only supply the adaptors for the on/off ASA, and they need to be sent ot airsmiiths for those that are capable, drill their own. Keep in mind, you probably will void the on/off ASA warranty doing it.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    You think we'll be able to order the G-Force ASAs before the frames ship out?

Are there any cosmetic changes planned? Perhaps a more aggressive-looking trigger guard? Either way, the performance seems excellent, and that's what matters most.

I had several trigger guard designs in CADCAM that were a bit more radical but opted to go with this one because it gave the most room for finger movement. This frame suite people that have larger fingers and glove wearers. I also wanted a style to match most of the Mags out there and a style that would not become outdated in a few years.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by splat15k
    Are there any cosmetic changes planned? Perhaps a more aggressive-looking trigger guard? Either way, the performance seems excellent, and that's what matters most.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force Tech
    Vert or on/off ASA? I can only supply the adaptors for the on/off ASA, and they need to be sent ot airsmiiths for those that are capable, drill their own. Keep in mind, you probably will void the on/off ASA warranty doing it.

Garf
    I meant a ready drilled on/off ASA that we could bolt right on. For some reason I thought you were going to make one. Also, will we have to buy this adapter for those of us that are going to be using CP direct mount ASAs? Or will it just come with the frame?

We had looked into making the on/off ASA but found CP has patents on these ASA designs.

Also Newdesigns has a similar on/off with air bleed.

The on/off we are using are the CP direct mount on/off ASA with air bleed.

The adaptor we would produce is specific to only the on/off you you because the hole drilled in the on/off must mated up with the adaptor. The price for the adaptor will be set at $15.00 which we think is reasonable.

I meant a ready drilled on/off ASA that we could bolt right on. For some reason I thought you were going to make one. Also, will we have to buy this adapter for those of us that are going to be using CP direct mount ASAs? Or will it just come with the frame?

We had looked into making the on/off ASA but found CP has patents on these ASA designs.

Also Newdesigns has a similar on/off with air bleed.

The on/off we are using are the CP direct mount on/off ASA with air bleed.

The adaptor we would produce is specific to only the on/off you you because the hole drilled in the on/off must mated up with the adaptor. The price for the adaptor will be set at $15.00 which we think is reasonable.

the adapter dont come with the frame? thats is very diappointing. Every photo that came in showed the adapter plate with the gun, only saying an asa would be need to be bought and drilled. I think at 300 i should have a frame with lpr and an adapter thrown in as stated in post#1. what do you think? I'd like to know your thoughts?

The production frames include the following:-

- Choice of black or clear anodized finish frames
    - Trigger comes with dual ball bearings
    - Bottom of frame prepped to accept an optional internal G-Force Micro-LPR
    - Channel prepped on top of the frame for LPR hose for external LPR users
    - Optional ASA adaptors (optional would mean to me that it is included but not needed, based on the production frame statements, is this an error?)to allow direct air supply from ASA to internal LPR
    - Rubber side grip panels
    - Trigger fully tunable
    - Trigger pull adjustable down to 0.5mm
    - New geometry is fully walkable (does not accept AGD triggers)

Optional means option, not free.

The adaptor we are offering can only work with the CP on/off directmount with air bleed. That is an option for $15.

An on/off direct mount ASA without air bleed may not need an adaptor at all, just a single hole drill.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by TnDeathInc
    the adapter dont come with the frame? thats is very diappointing. Every photo that came in showed the adapter plate with the gun, only saying an asa would be need to be bought and drilled. I think at 300 i should have a frame with lpr and an adapter thrown in as stated in post#1. what do you think? I'd like to know your thoughts?

The production frames include the following:-

- Choice of black or clear anodized finish frames
    - Trigger comes with dual ball bearings
    - Bottom of frame prepped to accept an optional internal G-Force Micro-LPR
    - Channel prepped on top of the frame for LPR hose for external LPR users
    - Optional ASA adaptors (optional would mean to me that it is included but not needed, based on the production frame statements, is this an error?)to allow direct air supply from ASA to internal LPR
    - Rubber side grip panels
    - Trigger fully tunable
    - Trigger pull adjustable down to 0.5mm
    - New geometry is fully walkable (does not accept AGD triggers)
    Last edited by G-Force Tech; 10-27-2007 at 05:20 PM.

Optional means option, not free.

The adaptor we are offering can only work with the CP on/off directmount with air bleed. That is an option for $15.

An on/off direct mount ASA without air bleed may not need an adaptor at all, just a single hole drill.

Garf
    I was at first wanting to buy this but looking at it now a ready to run system is going to be:
    200$+40$ for vert ASA + Cost of an lpr(20-50$)
    soo 260$
    OR for a sleeper
    200$+15$+70$
    soo 285$

alot closer to a used emag lowers system that also includes a foregrip and rail, factoring in the cost of a rail these kits are as expensive as a emag lowers.

People can make one of these from parts for
    70$(intelli frame) + 20-50$ lpr + vert asa 15$(you tap it yourself)+ pnuematic parts ~40$
    145$

Thats over a 100$ difference, and assembly is needed for yours either way.

I understand that this frame is alot better than a intelliframe conversion but money drives most of us i believe.

I have a few suggestions that might help.

Do a installtion service to have it installed etc so that it gets shipped working. Mabey offer a prebuilt gun even talking to agd to get some bodies valves rails etc. Mabey buy some cp asa's or other asa's and have a pre built sleeper option where it's already assembled, for a bolt on and go approach.

I know that it is probalby a 5 minute job todo but with customers you need to assume that they sometimes have the brains of a 2 year old. please dont take this in any of a bad way jsut trying to do some constructive critism

Quote Originally Posted by Ruler_Mark

Do a installtion service to have it installed etc so that it gets shipped working. Mabey offer a prebuilt gun even talking to agd to get some bodies valves rails etc. Mabey buy some cp asa's or other asa's and have a pre built sleeper option where it's already assembled, for a bolt on and go approach.
    Agreed

Eyes for your EMAG? Oh yes! PM me for an ACE board. Replacement Xmag ACE boards too!
    Agreed
    I second.

70$(intelli frame) + 20-50$ lpr + vert asa 15$(you tap it yourself)+ pnuematic parts ~40$
    145$

I understand that this frame is alot better than a intelliframe conversion but money drives most of us i believe.

I know that it is probalby a 5 minute job todo but with customers you need to assume that they sometimes have the brains of a 2 year old. please dont take this in any of a bad way jsut trying to do some constructive critism
    These two statements kinda go against each other. You state someone can build there own pnuemag for cheaper but can't drill an asa.

I agree the price gets expensive depending on what you want but you also need to factor in time.

To build your own requires many hours. Especially if it is your first one. If I could do it over again I would buy this pnue frame and not have made my own.

If you factor in the time it will take you to make your own gforces frame is much cheaper.

Just my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothice
    These two statements kinda go against each other. You state someone can build there own pnuemag for cheaper but can't drill an asa.

I agree the price gets expensive depending on what you want but you also need to factor in time.

To build your own requires many hours. Especially if it is your first one. If I could do it over again I would buy this pnue frame and not have made my own.

If you factor in the time it will take you to make your own gforces frame is much cheaper.

Just my thoughts.
    I agree with you i jsut wanted to piece together my thoughts

The original offering was a ready to bolt-on frame for $199, that takes only 10min to install. Our frame do not conform to the intelliframe in any way. It was designed from the ground up as a pneumatic frame only for the Mag. The pneumatic actuator is also custom made to consume as little air as possible and to produce the most tripping force for the sear. The dual ball bearing trigger is designed to be as short as possible and for walkability. The ability for a Micro-LPR drop-in for future upgrading. The frame also has a channel milled so you can feed the LPR hose into the pneumatics instead of modifying your rail if you went with an external LPR. A lot of thought has been put into this frame to make your Mag perform like an electro on the field.

The home made conversions do not come close to the performance that this frame will give your mag.

Please don't factor in the other support upgrades we are producing to inflate the the final costs in comparison to a "USED" emag lowers. The additional upgrade items are low volume and being produced for the special requests. Airsmiths on AO forums in the past have charged mag owners up to $160 plus a frame to do the pneu conversions. That's more than our production frames. I am sure that the same airsmiths on this forum can now offer tapping and drilling services to keep the conversion costs down. LPRs out there now start around $20 that will work fine. If you use a vetical reg, then you eliminated the tapping costs.

If you are bent on having a "sleeper" then it will cost more for sure.

I also think Mag owners are very bright people that love to tinker. Installing this frame is much easier than tuning the level 10.

Garf

PS, Ruler_Mark.... are people actually asking for a complete built pneu mag or just the frame?? If they want a full turnkey Mag, the I suggest that they contact AGD with that request.

I was at first wanting to buy this but looking at it now a ready to run system is going to be:
    200$+40$ for vert ASA + Cost of an lpr(20-50$)
    soo 260$
    OR for a sleeper
    200$+15$+70$
    soo 285$

alot closer to a used emag lowers system that also includes a foregrip and rail, factoring in the cost of a rail these kits are as expensive as a emag lowers.

145$

I have a few suggestions that might help.

Last edited by G-Force Tech; 10-28-2007 at 12:16 PM.

Guys this is the production Pneuframe we have been dreaming of since 2004, when that DW hairframe vid hit the net. It is here...go order one.I ordered the full kit. Its a great deal. Garth thanks again for making this a reality, I hope you sell out!

Garth any ETA update? everything on track? Pics of the production frame? THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by insixdays777
    Guys this is the production Pneuframe we have been dreaming of since 2004, when that DW hairframe vid hit the net. It is here...go order one.I ordered the full kit. Its a great deal. Garth thanks again for making this a reality, I hope you sell out!

Garth any ETA update? everything on track? Pics of the production frame? THANKS!

Yeah, I already did my own cost benefit analysis. I love to tinker, but I can see a LOT of thought went in to this thing. Mine is on order, can't wait!!!

dont get me wrong im going to enjoy itit but i find the frames will include statement to be miss leading to get to a 17 page thread and say one of the pieces you have been showing form page one now is 15$. If i bought YOUR version of the internal LPR, why wouldnt the adapter be sold in conjuction with it? To me its like buying a car and then them saying oh, the tires you see on it, youll have to pay for those?

Oh well, if its that way, its that way.

My question is why is an adaptor needed for the on/off ASA...can't it be built into the bottom of the frame?
    Last edited by splat15k; 10-28-2007 at 02:17 PM.

The optional adaptor will only work with the the CP on/off direct mount with air bleed. I did state "Option" , if was included, it would not say "Option"

Most of the on/off ASAs on the market do not require an adaptor. Just a single hole drilled would work.

The adaptor is for only those that have the CP directmount on/off with air bleed.

If you are buying a car and the brochure says "option" or "optional" which means chargeable. I havn't seen any brochure for a car says tires are optional.

Garf

dont get me wrong im going to enjoy itit but i find the frames will include statement to be miss leading to get to a 17 page thread and say one of the pieces you have been showing form page one now is 15$. If i bought YOUR version of the internal LPR, why wouldnt the adapter be sold in conjuction with it? To me its like buying a car and then them saying oh, the tires you see on it, youll have to pay for those?

Oh well, if its that way, its that way.
    Last edited by G-Force Tech; 10-28-2007 at 12:59 PM.

The adaptor is not needed for most direct mount on/off ASA. You can use what ever directmount ASA you wish.

The CP on/off direct mount with air bleed, purges the air out through the top of the ASA around the 10-32 mounting screws. the mount also has a groove milled on the top to make it not suitable for drilling. That is way this adaptor is needed.

In a ideal world, if I could make the ASA for this frame, I would but...... CP has patents on it.

If opted for an internal LPR, then drilling the on/off ASA is a must.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by splat15k
    My question is why is an adapter needed for the on/off ASA...can't it be built into the bottom of the frame?
    Last edited by G-Force Tech; 10-28-2007 at 01:02 PM.

is this frame longer than a standard mag frame? I'm thinking of picking one up for my micromag but don't want to loose my foregrip - I didn't pickup one of the Logic UMF's because it was too long for my application (I can measure things when I get home if I need to)

If this information was already stated, I apologize for bringing it back up.

Thanks,
    Carl

Carl,

The frame is same height and length of an intelliframe.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by craltal
    is this frame longer than a standard mag frame? I'm thinking of picking one up for my micromag but don't want to loose my foregrip - I didn't pickup one of the Logic UMF's because it was too long for my application (I can measure things when I get home if I need to)

If this information was already stated, I apologize for bringing it back up.

Thanks,
    Carl

I understand Garf, im just trying to be an informed consumer, not trying to bust your chops, but if it says optional on a car, it includes a price out beside it initially. Please charge me for the adapter plate, pm me if you need my information.

Richard Jones -

Richard,

Are you using the CP directmount ASA with airbleed?

Garf

I understand Garf, im just trying to be an informed consumer, not trying to bust your chops, but if it says optional on a car, it includes a price out beside it initially. Please charge me for the adapter plate, pm me if you need my information.

Richard Jones -

Ill be buying one if thats what i need to purchase. I have sevearl cps not sure if i have a direct mount or not.

Direct mount ASAs mount directly to the bottom of the grip frame and do not require a rail.

Direct mount with air bleed has the convience of air purge instead of dry firing to purge your mag with a standard direct mount.

Most non bleed ASA can be be drilled and do not require any adaptor.

Garf

Ill be buying one if thats what i need to purchase. I have sevearl cps not sure if i have a direct mount or not.

Direct mount ASAs mount directly to the bottom of the grip frame and do not require a rail.

Direct mount with air bleed has the convience of air purge instead of dry firing to purge your mag with a standard direct mount.

Most non bleed ASA can be be drilled and do not require any adaptor.

Garf

I have bleeding asa's

Then an adaptor would be required.

Does any one out there use the bleeding Newdesignz direct mounts????

Garf

I have bleeding asa's

Ok I am thoroughly confused now. I have a CP direct mount with air bleed. Does it need to be drilled? I know I need the adapter for it.

So...since a lot of us have the CP ASA's and have ordered, when will the adapter be available on the gforce website to purchase it? And how can we not get charged for more shippingwhen purchasing it, if it is all (grip, pnues, and adapter) coming in one shipment. I just don't like to pay for more shipping if it is all coming at the same time. Ohh...the adapters are coming pre-drilled right???

The ASA mod is confusing because no one really understands how the mod works. You need to drill the ASA or else you can not get air into the grip frame. The only other way is pull air from the other unused 1/8-NPT port on the opposite side of the ASA.

The adaptor is a special job on its own. We will be make these up just for those that are going to be using the CP direct mount that has air bleed. This ASA bleeds the air through the top of the ASA. It also has a groove milled directly in the center line which renders a passage useless.

That is the reason why a special adapter has to be made for this ASA.

As long as any ASA has a flat surface and the area below it is tank air, then drilling a 1/16 will port the air into the grip frame.

Other direct mount may not need this ASA if a) the top surface is flat b)tank air pressure is directly below and between the mounting screws.

Those that have ordered the LPRs from us and also are using CP direct mount ASAs with air bleed needs the special adaptors will be made up. I will contact all those that order the internal LPR later to see if you want this adaptor. The cost is $15. and will sent with the LPR with no additional shipping charges.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by Danterwhoo
    So...since a lot of us have the CP ASA's and have ordered, when will the adapter be available on the gforce website to purchase it? And how can we not get charged for more shippingwhen purchasing it, if it is all (grip, pnues, and adapter) coming in one shipment. I just don't like to pay for more shipping if it is all coming at the same time. Ohh...the adapters are coming pre-drilled right???