Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

I'm confused. I thought Pro Team had the patent...

consider me skeptical until release day.

I suggest you dont delay to long, or suffer the wrath of the AO jury of public opinion

vaporware gets you life

AFTICA 4 Life! the low rent (unsponsored) AGD team at IAO
    Team Sandbaggers: 2k4 Texball Champs of the world!

SFL Emag
    RTP abomination
    Sydarm + scenario project VM-68 to be featured later.

Good luck. What did you have to jump through with PTP to make it happen?

Quote Originally Posted by edweird

I suggest you dont delay to long, or suffer the wrath of the AO jury of public opinion

vaporware gets you life
    Agreed. If this becomes another PTP frame or even worse, a Devilmag type of deal, that's it for G-force in the eyes of your only real reliable demographic. I'd like to know why G-force posted this and all of a sudden runs away and forgets about the thread also.

Quote Originally Posted by edweird

vaporware gets you life

What he said. The fact that there isnt even a pic on their site screams shens. Why wait all this time to make a huge announcement and not be able to back it up immediately? Whoever this G-Force is they havent spent much time researching AO's reaction to the non-release of similar products.

Under-promise and over-deliver, not the other way around. You developers need to get it straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Warwitch
    What he said. The fact that there isnt even a pic on their site screams shens. Why wait all this time to make a huge announcement and not be able to back it up immediately? Whoever this G-Force is they havent spent much time researching AO's reaction to the non-release of similar products.

Under-promise and over-deliver, not the other way around. You developers need to get it straight.
    Seriously, they don't even mention a mag frame on their website. Their website sucks balls which initially is what turns me off from a company, and they probably don't have a prototype made or even a CAD.

I dont believe it unless it see it. I have heard of many comapanies who were coming out with mag stuff and still hasnt happend. Do not hold your breath!

On the flip side , it it is true that is great.
    I do not think they should do a pre-order. They should release them. After all there is like thousands of mag owners, no doubt they will all sell!

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjones008
    I dont believe it unless it see it. I have heard of many comapanies who were coming out with mag stuff and still hasnt happend. Do not hold your breath!

On the flip side , it it is true that is great.
    I do not think they should do a pre-order. They should release them. After all there is like thousands of mag owners, no doubt they will all sell!

Yea it will sell well if it is a bolt on, if you have to get a rail milled and all that junk they wont sell as high imho.

Im willing to bet we will see the hAIR before we see this thing

You know what you dont see on any 'sneak peek' of any one of the different P frames.. is the plumbing. Im curious to see (On ANY OF THESE) how clean the set up is. Last thing I would want is ANOTHER hose running around.

Dend78 is offline Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    click click click click click.... hear that noise thats rabid typin up C&D letter

follow through with it i believe they should sell
    2k2 Angel LCD
    turbo trigger
    CP volumizer
    PIPE KIT

2k Angel CnC LCD
    Vert Frame
    Freak Barrel

B2k x-milled
    micro rock
    Dye sticky 3's
    vertical max-flo
    Edge barrel with blue J&J tip

Egg 2 y board
    Empire Reloader
    Dye Throttle 91/4500
    Crossfire 114ci/3000
    Angel Air Reg

my bet

My bet this product does not hit reatil until 2010 with the how SLOW things are going int thew mag world

Their web site must have taken about 6 seconds to create/register. I wouldnt be surprised if this is some sick bastards idea of a joke. Kind of early for April Fools isnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by Warwitch
    Their web site must have taken about 6 seconds to create/register. I wouldnt be surprised if this is some sick bastards idea of a joke. Kind of early for April Fools isnt it?

Ah-Ha! I didn't think of that.

Quote Originally Posted by luke
    Ah-Ha! I didn't think of that.

Maybe its dis-information put out there to throw us off.

Maybe PTP is behind these shenaigans!

Cue rabidchiuaua.....

You may continue to bash G-Force and the whole idea of a penumatic trigger if you like...

However, I'm going to naively pretend that this is legit... and so I've started a new thread with the intention of listing AO's demands for a pneumatic trigger. If you have any constructive feedback for G-Forge, please come on over and voice your opinion.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...52#post2409252

Quote Originally Posted by Raven001
    I'm confused. I thought Pro Team had the patent...

The patent that PTP has is for a Pneumatic Assisted Trigger system. The Patent that G-Force has is for a Pneumatic Marker. Beyond that I can only speculate as to how/why G-Force is able to manufacture Pneumatic Frames. Hopefully someone with real information and evidence can shed some light on this. Until then your guess is as good as mine. I'm not going to call "shen" as they say just yet, but I would like to see something more than just a forum post and letter from PTP giving support would be good to see as well.

My assumption would be that the two companies are connected at least in a licensing agreement or something.
    "Relax. Don't worry. Have a Home Brew."
    -Charlie Papazian

Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=40134

You know, this wouldve been awesome.

If it were still 2003.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force Tech
    G-Force will be producing pneumatic frames for the Mags. We welcome feedback and input from Mag owners as we get closer to the pre-production product for release.

Regards,

Garf
    G-Force Technologies
    www.gforcepb.com
    Derek? 'sup!

Quote Originally Posted by Pneumagger
    Derek? 'sup!
    Lol at teh scamzorz

Eyes for your EMAG? Oh yes! PM me for an ACE board. Replacement Xmag ACE boards too!
    Now the site says for automags too.

Copy and pasted:

Home » Pneumatic Grip Frame for Mechanical Markers
    Pneumatic Grip Frame for Mechanical Markers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming soon G-Force pneumatic grip frame for Autocockers, Automags, Spyders and Tippmann paintball markers.

Stay tuned. More details to follow.

I wonder how much this would help a spyder or tippman since you'd still have that hammer slamming back and forth.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTramp
    I wonder how much this would help a spyder or tippman since you'd still have that hammer slamming back and forth.
    What does that have anything to do with anything?

Pneumatic triggers are to lighten and shorten the triggerpull. Recriprocating mass has nothing to do with a triggerpull. Sure, they'll kick like mules, but they'll have snappy little pulls.

Eyes for your EMAG? Oh yes! PM me for an ACE board. Replacement Xmag ACE boards too!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTramp

One of the patents I looked at had a ram, attached to the sear.

Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    Agreed. If this becomes another PTP frame or even worse, a Devilmag type of deal, that's it for G-force in the eyes of your only real reliable demographic. I'd like to know why G-force posted this and all of a sudden runs away and forgets about the thread also.
    This thread was posted to get feedback as we are preparing to manufacture a pneumatic frame for the Mags.

Please do not clutter this thread with patent related posts. I am sure there are threads already started on this subject.

I will be reading and responding to posts once a day.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by jaywmustang
    SWEETNESS!!!!!!!! hopefully it will take agd style triggers

When you say AGD style triggers, are you referring to the exposed trigger portion in the trigger guard area?

The internal or hidden portion needs to be modified to actuate the pneumatic valve.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force Tech
    This thread was posted to get feedback as we are preparing to manufacture a pneumatic frame for the Mags.

Please do not clutter this thread with patent related posts. I am sure there are threads already started on this subject.

I will be reading and responding to posts once a day.

Garf
    actions speak louder then words... produce a frame, otherwise all you will get is skepticism

and with the triggers... i do believe everyone is refering to being able to use there existing triggers
    t33kyboy "So if a cat is dropped from 11 inches, it will most likely die."

Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    Seriously, they don't even mention a mag frame on their website. Their website sucks balls which initially is what turns me off from a company, and they probably don't have a prototype made or even a CAD.
    We never mentioned a Mag because Mags were not even considered. We had received requests from Mag owners to offer a pneumatic frame.

We have prototype of our 68 Super and S1 pneumatic markers. The internal pneumatics could be also used in a Mag frame. We would need to CNC machine a new frame to fit onto a Mag.

So you are right, we don't have a prototype for the Mag yet.

Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter
    You may continue to bash G-Force and the whole idea of a penumatic trigger if you like...

However, I'm going to naively pretend that this is legit... and so I've started a new thread with the intention of listing AO's demands for a pneumatic trigger. If you have any constructive feedback for G-Forge, please come on over and voice your opinion.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...52#post2409252

Rawbutter,

Could you please merge your new thread into this one.

I would prefer to keep all the info on this thread centralized.

I have quickly read over your list, and would like feedback on it from everyone else. We would like to make only one frame if possible that could suite the majority of Mag owners.

I would also like to wrap it up in a week or two so we can begin production of the first prototype frame to show you all.

Garf
    Last edited by G-Force Tech; 08-31-2007 at 11:39 PM.