Page 21 of 82 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

I rather shoot with my fingers than a straw. The straw is only to show how light the trigger pull is.

Since the trigger is so light, the production frame will include a spring to make it safer for those using gloves. The trigger will have an extra hole milled into it for the spring.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by trevorjk
    so does anyone know when Garf is going to answer our questions about the Straws?

The pre-production pics are anodized frames.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by BangStik
    Any final pics yet? Anodized?

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force Tech
    Since the trigger is so light, the production frame will include a spring to make it safer for those using gloves. The trigger will have an extra hole milled into it for the spring.

Garf
    [MarcusFenix] Niiice! [/MarcusFenix]

I was going to suggest including straws in our packages as a joke lol, but ok.

I was going to include a straw with each frame shipped. You spoiled my surprise.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    I was going to suggest including straws in our packages as a joke lol, but ok.

Classic or X-Valve will work. ULT is not required. You will only consume more air with the ULT.

It is highly recommended you do not run CO2 on the Classic, because the higher rate of fire will freeze the pneumatics.

You need a fast feeding loader. A force feed type not a agitated one.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by jade_monkey07
    Garf What kind of ROF can we expect from a classic valve, Xvalve standard on/off, and Xvalve with Ult.
    would the trigger feel much diffirent on any of these? seeing how youd probably need higher input psi into the pneumatics to activate the sear with a classic vs a xvalve with ult?

Would you be able to throw together a vid of a your frame with a classic valve?

Classic or X-Valve will work. ULT is not required. You will only consume more air with the ULT.

It is highly recommended you do not run CO2 on the Classic, because the higher rate of fire will freeze the pneumatics.

You need a fast feeding loader. A force feed type not a agitated one.

Garf

So how long do I have to make up my mind if I want one or not? Also what is the latest on a delivery time on these?

I was going to include a straw with each frame shipped. You spoiled my surprise.

Garf
    Damnit! How can I make this up to you? Oh wait I'm giving you money lol.

2 cents say he includes 2 straws YAR.
    I LOVE MAGS ...and hate low pressure output tanks....and spyders

hey, anyone recall what the ETA was on these frames? if i recall it was either end of nov/dec

anyone know? it feels like were getting close, and this may actualy be a reality and not just a dream

Whoa.... wait a second. Is this right? A ULT will consume more air? Why is that? (Please say it's just a typo. Otherwise it will make my brain hurt.)

yeah I am sooo exicted. I am trying to sell my DP Fusion F8 so I will have a Mag to use it with when it gets here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chronobreak
    hey, anyone recall what the ETA was on these frames? if i recall it was either end of nov/dec

anyone know? it feels like were getting close, and this may actualy be a reality and not just a dream
    end of december early january

i think i was the first 1or 2 that ordered, my screen shot says end of November for frame, decmber for lpr,

Well I just ordered a week ago. And my screen shot said end of December early January. Since they are all being made at the same time. They should all ship at the same time.

But I hope you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by TnDeathInc
    i think i was the first 1or 2 that ordered, my screen shot says end of November for frame, decmber for lpr,
    Mine too.

custar

Garf, what would be the ideal input pressure on an X-valve without ULT?
    800 or 1,000 psi?
    or does it not really matter since it has the pneumatic trigger?

Quote Originally Posted by Don Carnage
    Garf, what would be the ideal input pressure on an X-valve without ULT?
    800 or 1,000 psi?
    or does it not really matter since it has the pneumatic trigger?
    input pressure only matters when trying to bounce.

The pneumag trigger should not bounce no matter what your input pressure is.

If i'm wrong somebody please correct me.

8/31 is when i ordered.

but your message says send mine first hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by TnDeathInc
    8/31 is when i ordered.

but your message says send mine first hehe.
    Muhahahaha. I'm hoping garf notices that too.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothice

That would be great if it could be done...think about it...

A pneumag that has the ability to be SEMI and RAMP.... WOW...there has to be a way,

There is a video on youtube of a pnuemag, ramping/Fullauto at 30cps...wonder how he did that!

Quote Originally Posted by smoothice

Wouldn't a higher pressure decrease your recharge time, and thus increase the top-end speed?

Quote Originally Posted by angrysasquatch
    Wouldn't a higher pressure decrease your recharge time, and thus increase the top-end speed?
    Yes, Higher pressure decreases your recharge time as well as increases the force pushing the trigger back which makes it easier and faster to bounce your RT valve.

BUT

From my understanding the ability to bounce your trigger and go full auto is due to sweet spotting the trigger. The RT valve actually pushes the sear back which pushes the trigger back.

Also in my understanding with a pneumatic trigger frame the trigger is either pulled or released. I'm not sure if you can sweet spot it because the RT valve would only push back the sear. The sear would then have to push back the piston (which should already be back and reset), which would then have to push air back through the line into the switch (msv-2) which would then have to push back the trigger rod, to then push back the trigger.

All this is based off of current pneumag DIY conversions. I have never seen how the Gforce trigger frame and how it works. So maybe it is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by insixdays777

A pneumag that has the ability to be SEMI and RAMP.... WOW...there has to be a way,

There is a video on youtube of a pnuemag, ramping/Fullauto at 30cps...wonder how he did that!
    When I had first set up my pneuframe with an x valve it did the same thing. I oiled it up and it went away. What I think happened is instead of the ram resetting after a trigger pull like it was supposed to it was stuck open for as long as I had the trigger pulled.

I have no idea why or how it did this. But I was glad it went away.

You'll probably still want at least 800psi so the sear can reset quickly. As long as you have enough pressure for the sear to reset at 15-17cps, you should be fine. I cannot wait for my frame!!!!!!!

I am using a Crossfire 68/3000 high pressure tank (850psi). It's low cost and does not drop pressure at all. It doesn't matter how fast your Mag can shoot, if the tank has to maintain the 850psi output at all times.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    You'll probably still want at least 800psi so the sear can reset quickly. As long as you have enough pressure for the sear to reset at 15-17cps, you should be fine. I cannot wait for my frame!!!!!!!

Not possible for a pneu mag to ramp. Ramping need software programming to do it.

The trigger on this frame is so short, you can keep up with any electro. Does it really take 15 balls to take out a player? I see tourney guys spray each other back and forth with 15bps.... where's the skill.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by insixdays777

Quick side question- I placed an order with you today, but closed the window on the paypal site before I paid because I had some questions that I wanted to figure out before I finished up. It ended up placing the order, but I still haven't paid you guys yet. Any way to go back and access the order and pay up?

Not possible for a pneu mag to ramp. Ramping need software programming to do it.

The trigger on this frame is so short, you can keep up with any electro. Does it really take 15 balls to take out a player? I see tourney guys spray each other back and forth with 15bps.... where's the skill.

Garf

but should the player volunteer for the surgery we can install the new hypersensitive digital auto FINGER with full auto and raping modes as well as full nasal port cleaning function with single digit hemorrhoid frictional relief system!!

Quote Originally Posted by LK-13
    but should the player volunteer for the surgery we can install the new hypersensitive digital auto FINGER with full auto and raping modes as well as full nasal port cleaning function with single digit hemorrhoid frictional relief system!!
    However...Smart Parts has already patented this surgery and anyone getting it will have to pay a fee to use their new Auto Finger.