Page 23 of 82 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

I dont think the air bleed is on the top looks like the one i have and its on the bottom

garf, any input?

anyone else have that one?
    I LOVE MAGS ...and hate low pressure output tanks....and spyders

They'd both require the adapter block. The one I posted is the same as the one you posted except it's an on/off.

so can anyone recommend an asa that wont require an adapter block....

garf i was talking with rob (agd) last night in the store, he had a few suggestions as for the gas through grip design...

he is gonna be helping my get mine up and running as soon as the parts come in

he was thinking that we may if we have enough need get cp to do a custom asa run specifically for ur trigger system...

i was surprised gforce didnt make their own asa to be honest.

i dont see it being more difficult than a foregrip or something, im sure a few dealers or individuals could make them here if they had the specs

I believe there reasoning for not making their own was that the air bleed asa was already patented. Or something like that.

indeed it was...but rob agd was saying something baout just changing the design by 10% to chang ethe functionality and it wouldnt violate the patent or something like that

If you are referring the to CP with air bleed, the area between the mounting screws is only for air bleed. It does not hold any tank pressure it should not be drilled.

For this type off ASA, you drill directly above either of side of the 1/8-NPT ports on the ASA. The adaptor just routes the air into the frame. The other way is drilling at the back of the ASA, just in front of the bottle threads and use the adaptor to route the air to the grip frame.

The ASA without air bleed has tank pressure between the mounting screws which do not require an adaptor. The only thing I didn't like about these ASA, is the inconvience of dryfiring your mag many times before taking the bottle off.

Each ASA is different so check them out. You do not need an adaptor if you can find an ASA that has tank pressure chamber between the mounting screws. Anyone can make these adaptors up for any ASA. But each one is different depending where the hole is drilled.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by smoothice
    Does it have an air bleed? If you drill directly inbetween the mounting holes will you hit an air chamber?

If yes then that should work.

Very excited to see this frame.

I paid for a frame online on Wednesday and followed up with an email to info@gforcepb.com regarding the shipping address.

I still haven't heard back. Doesn't exactly give me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by evade
    Very excited to see this frame.

I paid for a frame online on Wednesday and followed up with an email to info@gforcepb.com regarding the shipping address.

I still haven't heard back. Doesn't exactly give me a warm fuzzy feeling.
    Patience Grasshopper... Garf/GForce has been VERY good about feeding us info, answering questions and getting back to everyone so give it some time...

If you want to get a sick feeling go do a search at MCB or "Tinker's Guild" for Crowdbuster.

Be

Hey guys when you do get your frames please post up here https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...41#post2456541

It would be great to see everybodies setups and to see what these babies can really do.

Garf - I have ants in my pants!!

Any updates you can share with us??

Garf - I have ants in my pants!!

Any updates you can share with us??
    your not the only one

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

That is all.

xmas holidays cant come soon enough

Garf- Now is not the time to go all on us.

At least post up to say hi or something.

Arnt these comming from Canada? Never had anything ship from canada, I have heard horror stories though...

Well I got an automated e-mail about week or so ago indicating that the frames went into production and were expected to be shipped around the 3rd quarter of the month (so next week??) and to expect an e-mail when it does get shipped.

I'm just playing the waiting game at this point.
    Unfortunately, I won't be playing paintball anytime soon so I'm not quite as anxious but definitely looking forward to seeing this thing in action.
    I'll probably be more anxious to use it after I get it since I'll have to wait a few months just to use it

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightG
    Well I got an automated e-mail about week or so ago indicating that the frames went into production and were expected to be shipped around the 3rd quarter of the month (so next week??) and to expect an e-mail when it does get shipped.
    Automated email? Sweet. Would you mind posting up next time you receive one?

yes I recieved the same email about 2 weeks ago as well....

This communication may contain information that is confidential and privileged, and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any distribution, copying or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited.
    I guess you missed this part.

NO CHARGE for drilling CP direct mount ASA with air bleed

In support for all those who purchased the internal LPR that need our special adaptor to work with the CP direct mount ASA with air bleed, I am going offer drilling your CP ASA no charge. This will save you guys some money and hassle and help get the frame up running faster.

I have a production jig setup that can drill the ASAs on our machining center.

Just ship the CP ASA adaptor to me and I will drill it and ship it back you with the frame, when the frame is ready to ship.

The price for the adaptor is $15 that includes the drilling of your CP adaptor.

The only catch is you need to sign off on a disclaimer agreement since the lifetime CP warranty will be void because of the drilling.

PM me your email address. I will email you the disclaimer form that needs to be signed send back to me with the CP ASA.

Is this good for those that bought the internal LPR?

Garf
    Last edited by G-Force Tech; 12-14-2007 at 10:25 PM.

HI !

Garf- Now is not the time to go all on us.

At least post up to say hi or something.

I ship worldwide with no problems. Your frames will be shipped Xpress Post which is fully trackable if you chose that ship method.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by insixdays777
    Arnt these comming from Canada? Never had anything ship from canada, I have heard horror stories though...

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force Tech
    In support for all those who purchased the internal LPR that need our special adaptor to work with the CP direct mount ASA with air bleed, I am going offer drilling your CP ASA no charge. This will save you guys some money and hassle to get the frame up running faster.

I have a production jig setup that can drill the ASAs on our machining center.

Just ship the CP ASA adaptor to me and I will drill it and ship it back you with the frame, when the frame is ready to ship.

The price for the adaptor is $15 that includes the drilling of your CP adaptor.

The only catch is you need to sign off on a disclaimer agreement since the lifetime CP warranty will be void because of the drilling.

PM me your email address. I will email you the disclaimer form that needs to be signed send back to me with the CP ASA.

Is this good for those that bought the internal LPR?

Garf
    Can you post a link to the specific ASA we need to purchase? Can we PayPal you the funds and you order them?

Thanks!
    Email: gregkwong@phurious.com, AIM: Phurious, YAHOO: KomputrKnurd

My Good Guys List: Donggie, HungSolo, Sygyzy, MiCRoFooL, Mister .44, Kicker35, Zinn

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force Tech
    HI !

You can use any ASA of our choice.

I have a preference for this one since I think it is the best. Unfortunately the area between the mounting screws does not contain tank pressure, a special adaptor is needed in order to route the air into the grip frame that has the internal LPR.

Those that have already ordered the frame with an internal LPR will need to drill the ASA.

This adaptor is only for this CP ASA. See link to their site.

http://store.customproducts.us/index...7&categoryID=3

Quote Originally Posted by Phurious
    Can you post a link to the specific ASA we need to purchase? Can we PayPal you the funds and you order them?

Thanks!
    Last edited by G-Force Tech; 12-14-2007 at 10:23 PM.

Could you post a picture of the adaptor? I understand what its function is, im just wondering what it looks like. Thanks

It's in the very first post, just a block of aluminum with air passages. The one on my Tac-One is an offset version. The in-line version will be made for everyone.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by skyless
    Could you post a picture of the adaptor? I understand what its function is, im just wondering what it looks like. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightG

I'm just playing the waiting game at this point.
    Unfortunately, I won't be playing paintball anytime soon so I'm not quite as anxious but definitely looking forward to seeing this thing in action.
    I'll probably be more anxious to use it after I get it since I'll have to wait a few months just to use it
    no indoor ball around your place?