Page 24 of 82 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

G-Force,

This is an awfully long thread to search for and I have two specific questions.
    1) Are these still available for purchase (preorder) through your website?
    2) Is there a way for the supply airline to come into the frame from the top (via the rail)?
    I would want my LPR out front and I will mill my rail to allow the airline to be concealed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pneumagger
    G-Force,

This is an awfully long thread to search for and I have two specific questions.
    1) Are these still available for purchase (preorder) through your website?
    2) Is there a way for the supply airline to come into the frame from the top (via the rail)?
    I would want my LPR out front and I will mill my rail to allow the airline to be concealed.
    1)im no garf, but im pretty sure they are still available, people put in orders just last week
    2)there is a vertical asa milled and the frame is already milled for an airline on top so your rail wont need mods to have it where you want it

Garf- There has obviously been a lot of drama lately regarding these frames.

I'm just curious how the progress is going and when we should expect to be receiving them.

Last edited by smoothice; 12-19-2007 at 04:26 PM.

unless i hear otherwise il be expecting mine within the week, maybe few days later due to the holiday shipping shenanigans, they should be going out to us anyday now if they havent already.

mine was said to be shipped on the 28th so im not expecting it yet...but soon!

The ASA adaptor will be a special made item just for those using a CP direct mount ASA with air bleed at $15. We will contact all that have place orders to see who need this adaptor.
    Has anyone been contacted yet?

Quote Originally Posted by jade_monkey07
    mine was said to be shipped on the 28th so im not expecting it yet...but soon!
    Nope... Looks like it will be January before we seen anything now.

Quote Originally Posted by Looper
    Nope... Looks like it will be January before we seen anything now.
    i know i just got the email

Same here.

As long as I get it, and it works as promised, I don't mind waiting a few extra weeks. I'm just waiting now for the info to send Garf my CP ASA for drilling.

If I got the frame before the ASA is done, I'd probably go mad wanting to shoot it, and not able to.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Carnage
    As long as I get it, and it works as promised, I don't mind waiting a few extra weeks. I'm just waiting now for the info to send Garf my CP ASA for drilling.

If I got the frame before the ASA is done, I'd probably go mad wanting to shoot it, and not able to.
    I just hope us that don't need an asa drilled or a special plate will receive theres as soon as humanly possible.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothice
    #'s here are still STRONG

Quote Originally Posted by mag79
    #'s here are still STRONG
    No doubt bro! And I add to those numbers everyday. Are you just learning to resize stuff or did my pic hurt your feelings?

Damnit, I hope the frame gets here before JAN 15.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothice
    No doubt bro! And I add to those numbers everyday. Are you just learning to resize stuff or did my pic hurt your feelings?

Here's the email I received this p.m.

Further to our email to you in November, please be advised that the production of the Mag frames is still in progress. Certain steps are taking a bit longer than expected, thus we are anticipating an extended production cycle for the completion of the frames.

As the holiday season is fast approaching, we would prefer not to rush the production nor sacrifice any of the production quality. We are now forecasting and will also make every effort to have the frames completed and shipped out in January 2008.

We will be sending further update to you on the production progress.

We wish you and your family all the Very Best during the holidays!

custar

great

you know what sucks, when you jump on a project cause you have faith in a company, and you liked the initial timeline and eta that was stated in the agreement(yes it was an agreement) then delays start coming and you feel like its only a sign oof things to come.

Im done here

As long as we continue to get updates, I'll try not to sweat too much.
    Now if the e-mails stop and G-Force magically disappears, then I'll start worrying.

It still stinks to have to wait but that's really the best we can do for now.

Quote Originally Posted by jade_monkey07
    no indoor ball around your place?
    I'm not really into speedball so I'll just have to wait until the woods are safe again

give the guy a break, its Christmas, he wants to spend time with his family, quit doubting and enjoy the holidays, he will deliver, your just hearing now from all those people that arent getting a frame that are trying to get stuff stirred up with the patent crap.

I have no problems with the delay... I can not begin to count how many projects I have worked on, both work and personal, that get extended for a multitude of reasons. To be honest I would have been surprised if the frames had come in on schedule... Nothing ever goes as planned and life happens.

Keep us posted Garf and Happy Holidays to everyone.

One delay I can take. But if it gets delayed 2 or 3 times... then I'll worry. Can't wait!!!

Yea it's the holidays, give him a break. At least we are getting emails from the company and posts from Garf.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronobreak

great

you know what sucks, when you jump on a project cause you have faith in a company, and you liked the initial timeline and eta that was stated in the agreement(yes it was an agreement) then delays start coming and you feel like its only a sign oof things to come.

Im done here

so how is your company doing?

oh you don't run a company?

OK you must have a business then...

no?

kinda figured that.
    because your remarks indicate that you have no idea how difficult it is to meet a deadline on your companies primary focus, let alone something your company does as a sideline.
    and these frames are a side line for G-Force.
    Paintball is not their primary business.
    so lighten up.
    a delay can be a symptom of anything from not getting materials shipped in on time,
    to a power outage that puts you a full work day behind schedule which gets magnified by holidays, weekends, worker related issues.

just relax,
    enjoy the holidays and try not to even think about this frame.
    if you don't watch the clock you will be amazed at how fast things seem to happen.

I do own a small business, and have been expanding since ive had it.

I also manage a field and do a great job at that.

but assumptions are always good.

also for anyone keeping track i believe this is the second delay.

First ETA was in NOV i believe but the pre order was not met as fast as gforce would ahve liked.

so then it was DEC,...now its january sometime.

I am just hoping this isnt any indication of things to come.

i also wasnt expecting the frame in dec due to the hectic shipping season.

Nothing comes fast with mags

Quote Originally Posted by Chronobreak
    I do own a small business, and have been expanding since ive had it.

I also manage a field and do a great job at that.

but assumptions are always good.

also for anyone keeping track i believe this is the second delay.

First ETA was in NOV i believe but the pre order was not met as fast as gforce would ahve liked.

so then it was DEC,...now its january sometime.

I am just hoping this isnt any indication of things to come.

i also wasnt expecting the frame in dec due to the hectic shipping season.

Nothing comes fast with mags
    Isn't it interesting that you're starting to get attacked now for having doubts?

My motive in responding will of course be questioned, (that's never stopped me before), but it is the 2nd or 3rd rescheduling.

Not having ordered one I don't know whether folks had to pay a deposit or not?

I'm just totally blown away by the tolerance exhibited by the members of this site.

from their site:

"G-Force offers a one year limited warranty on manufacturing defect of materials and workmanship on products we manufactured from the date of purchase. This limited warranty does not cover breakage from daily use or improper installation/removal.

Customers will need to return any G-Force product that requires warranty servicing directly to the G-Force factory.

Customers are required to send us an e-mail request at info@gforcepb.com for an arrangement.

Proof of purchase will be required.

All sales are final and non-refundable.

G-Force Automag Pneumatic Frame (Part #GFP8000)

USD$ 199.00

Limited production run. Please allow 4-6 weeks for product delivery.*** - Bolt-on pneumatic ...More "

From my limited experience, when you state a delay timeframe between ordering a product and receiving the product, its for one of three reasons: either the product is being built as they are being ordered, the product is actually being drop-shipped or the product is frequently out of stock. (Fourth reason is that the company can't be bothered with worrying about customer service.)

The phrase "limited production run" means (to me) that a small number are being made at one time. Which means that after the run is completed and assembly is completed, there should be no delay in delivery as long as stock remains.

Of course all of that could simply be a failure to have updated the website...
    Last edited by rabidchihauhau; 12-21-2007 at 07:29 AM.
    VENGEANCE PAINTBALL DISTRIBUTORS
    X.O. INDUSTRIES PAINTBALLS

I wish my grass was Emo so it would cut itself
    Waiting for magic poof?

i dont know about u guys...but its but cold outside...i can wait

and im still as excited as ever : )...plus...you can dispute any charge to ur credit card...or paypal...in the event things were to go bad

also i hope he does some nice milling to the frames like that coolhand one with the slick tail end for ur thumb etc : )
    Last edited by Andrew Cunje; 12-22-2007 at 09:49 AM.
    I LOVE MAGS ...and hate low pressure output tanks....and spyders

I myself am in no great rush for the frame, playing PB in freezing fog over here in the UK doesn't wet my appetite! So i don't mind waiting, as Warbeak say's, at least we're being kept informed. I'd be more worried if there was silence for weeks on end. I'd rather be told there's a delay than be told nothing. I don't want a product that's been rushed out and doesn't work, i want a product that's been tested to destruction until it's right. I don't mind the wait.

Question Any more information . . .

Just curious if any of you have been able to successfully get a copy of the Disclaimer for the CP ASA drilling or order an "adapter" for a frame with the internal LPR? I have PM'd Garf 3 times - requesting the form and address to ship the ASA to, sent my payment information and email, AND sent my payment details and still have not received it.
    Email: gregkwong@phurious.com, AIM: Phurious, YAHOO: KomputrKnurd

My Good Guys List: Donggie, HungSolo, Sygyzy, MiCRoFooL, Mister .44, Kicker35, Zinn

Quote Originally Posted by Phurious
    Just curious if any of you have been able to successfully get a copy of the Disclaimer for the CP ASA drilling or order an "adapter" for a frame with the internal LPR? I have PM'd Garf 3 times - requesting the form and address to ship the ASA to, sent my payment information and email, AND sent my payment details and still have not received it.
    He PM'd me very quickly back saying he'd send it all to me shortly.
    Since the frames aren't done yet, I'm sure this is a low priority.