Page 36 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 2446

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

How is it getting ridiculous? Not making inquiries? I just posted the fact that I sent an e-mail and got a response.

The date is the week of May 12th, that's next week.

last i heard we were goint to be contacted to confirm our address, which they would need to know within a few days to get the frames to us as promised.

i saw nothing in your post about things being finished or on the way nor any personal contact.

im sorry but if your happy or OK with the "service" thus far im not sure what to say other than

to be honest ive lost interest in a pneuframe and since i wanted the internal lpr its gonna be a while before i still have everything ...

also not a fan of my money sitting in others bank accounts, but thats enough ranting...hopefully we get something to show for our money ..eventually.

I will say when this is done i wont be dealing with this company again and advising others the same.

flame away, i enjoy it

too late to say I told you so?

or too early?

W/e, we'll see next week. I'm personally giving Garf till the 15th to ship the frames.

i wonder how much long we will have to wait for the internal lpr adapter and drilled asa.... : (
    I LOVE MAGS ...and hate low pressure output tanks....and spyders

I am all for giving Garth the benefit of a HUGE doubt...I have all along. Athought it is GAME TIME NOW, Yep the 15th sounds right. I am with you guys...I want my frame!!!!!

yall think about the math...

He sold 100 frames. 200 bucks a pop with I bet 50% opted for the internal LPR.

He has had our collective 22,250.00 in a bank account for 6 months+!!!!( It has been so long I forgot when we could first order!) Tick Tock Tick Tock.....

gforce said the 12th, why are you giving them until the 15th?

after that is it months end again? or june/july...september this year?

they got 4 more days to have it ON its way to me, nce again we need to work together as a group to get ALL of our products to us.

If i dont hear back by the 12th i will be doing everything in my power to get a refund or pursue legal options. If a refund is all i can get I will also be asking for interest that would have been earned if the moeny would have been gained while sitting in my bank, or what gforce earned in interest of my money.

How am i the only paying customer upset with this

oh, and I will be filling one of those out at weeks end if I am not satisfied with my respocne from the company

https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/complaintlink.aspx
    Last edited by Chronobreak; 05-08-2008 at 06:29 PM.

Your not the only one chrono, im sick of this too. i have 2 half finished mags sitting here waiting on these frames that im sick of looking at and not using. ill be expecting a confirmation of my shipment within the next week......
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronobreak
    gforce said the 12th, why are you giving them until the 15th?

after that is it months end again? or june/july...september this year?

they got 4 more days to have it ON its way to me, nce again we need to work together as a group to get ALL of our products to us.

If i dont hear back by the 12th i will be doing everything in my power to get a refund or persue legal options. If a refund is all i can get I will also be asking for interest that would have been earned if the moeny would have been gained while sitting in my bank, or what gforce earned in interest of my money.

How am i the only paying customer upset with this

oh, and I will be filling one of those out at weeks end if I am not satisfied with my respocne from the company

https://odr.bbb.org/odrweb/public/complaintlink.aspx

I'm a bit perturbed.

Hell i'm planning on selling mine the second I get it because I have already sent out for a loguzzzzzz chimera pnuemag.

Which I wouldn't have done if I had had my frame when promised.

So I'm ready to do whatever it takes to either get my money back or a frame in my hands.

iv thought about building my own for quite a while now.....i may just do that anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothice
    I'm a bit perturbed.

Hell i'm planning on selling mine the second I get it because I have already sent out for a loguzzzzzz chimera pnuemag.

Which I wouldn't have done if I had had my frame when promised.

So I'm ready to do whatever it takes to either get my money back or a frame in my hands.

I posted the G-Force contact information on 05-02-2008, 09:57 AM.
    I've quoted it here so you can see it again.
    If you have not Emailed or called G-Force, you can not fault them.
    You can not reasonably expect a company to respond to posts made on Internet forums.
    There are so many forums a company would need dedicated staff for forum responses and
    unless your the size of GM or Ford it's not likely you have that kind of budget.
    Remember G-Force is NOT a Paintball Company,
    They are a Fabrication shop, where one of the Big Bosses plays Paintball.
    i think the Million dollar contract(s) might just cause a delay from time to time on a $200.00 part.
    sorry but that is just business.

if you have not PHONED GARF, below is his contact info including the toll free number.

now no flaming here, i have been polite, just posting what i believe has been over looked.

Quote Originally Posted by LK-13
    call and talk to the man directly...

G-Force Technologies

Contact Garf:

Phone: 905-477-1338

Phone #2: 1-866-9-GFORCE(436723)

Fax:905-477-9289

Web site: www.gforcepb.com

Email: info@gforcepb.com

Postal address :

1661 Denison Street, PO Box 76614
    Markham (Ontario)
    Canada
    L3R 0N5

Quote Originally Posted by jade_monkey07
    iv thought about building my own for quite a while now.....i may just do that anyway
    I had built one and sold it for this gforce project. Just to have a production pnuemag.

I posted the G-Force contact information on 05-02-2008, 09:57 AM.
    I've quoted it here so you can see it again.
    If you have not Emailed or called G-Force, you can not fault them.
    You can not reasonably expect a company to respond to posts made on Internet forums.
    There are so many forums a company would need dedicated staff for forum responses and
    unless your the size of GM or Ford it's not likely you have that kind of budget.
    Remember G-Force is NOT a Paintball Company,
    They are a Fabrication shop, where one of the Big Bosses plays Paintball.
    i think the Million dollar contract(s) might just cause a delay from time to time on a $200.00 part.
    sorry but that is just business.

if you have not PHONED GARF, below is his contact info including the toll free number.

now no flaming here, i have been polite, just posting what i believe has been over looked.
    I disagree in many ways but don't care to comment.

I will continue to wait.

I must say, you guys have way more patience then I do. I would have done something already that I may have regreted.

i dont want to get off topic and flame anyone but those at fault here, lk-13 your are obviously unaware of the issues here...

I agree....I hope he comes through because I want this damn part....also I called and left a message....and got no response...its been 2 weeks....

Shipping date : 2007/11/22
    Delivery date : 2007/11/27
    Delivery method : Xpresspost USA
    Payment method : Paypal

i paid 223 on 10/10/07

anyone else notice this? there was a hard date given in the Terms of sale agreement when you paid.

just keep that in mind , better be some good news tommorow , ive been dathering up all my info into a file so its wasy to acces the info, i hope you ahve all kept your invoice, emails and archived this thread

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/chrono...ase.yahoo.com/

thread archive link
    Last edited by Chronobreak; 05-11-2008 at 03:59 PM.

Just received a e-mail from Garf... Sunday, May 11, 2008 19:11

Taken from the e-mail...

Good News! We are on track to complete the Mag Frame production by week May 12th. Given the final assembly, testing and anodizing required, it may take a few more days by end of the week to wrap up.

Regards,
    Garf

So a few more short days and it will be on our door-steps....

too bad that lpr and asa will follow in the months to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronobreak
    hey thats pretty cool!

Quote Originally Posted by TnDeathInc
    Sorry TnDeathInc for not posting the whole e-mail... Sadly I will be waiting for my Internal LPR as well and going to OK D-Day without it... I will see if Elite has any WGP ticklers to get me thru until it arrives...

Quote Originally Posted by TnDeathInc
    Seriously...

now once you have the product in your hands
    and it out preforms all expectations,
    will all you gloom and doom types post
    apologies?

i was starting to lose hope. But i will gladly praise garf for his efforts when i have mine i will have lots of pictures and videos of my 2 frames one xvalved and one classic
    now once you have the product in your hands
    and it out preforms all expectations,
    will all you gloom and doom types post
    apologies?

Last edited by rabidchihauhau; 05-12-2008 at 05:46 AM.
    VENGEANCE PAINTBALL DISTRIBUTORS
    X.O. INDUSTRIES PAINTBALLS

no great and awesome insight to share, too bad.

I'm not even supposed to be in this thread - shoulda seen what the asterick replaced...

Quote Originally Posted by WickedKlown2
    Just received a e-mail from Garf... Sunday, May 11, 2008 19:11

Taken from the e-mail...

Good News! We are on track to complete the Mag Frame production by week May 12th. Given the final assembly, testing and anodizing required, it may take a few more days by end of the week to wrap up.

Regards,
    Garf

So a few more short days and it will be on our door-steps....

Looks like May 12th is not the date.....but the "week May 12th"
    and also..."a few more days by end of the week to wrap up. "(so thats the 16th-18th)

So maybe sometime NEXT week they will ship them....as long as the"final assembly, testing and anodizing required" goes as planned.

IF all goes well I would think your long wait should be over the last week of May or first week of June depending on shipping time
    Last edited by Anjin3515; 05-12-2008 at 07:07 AM.

Yep, got the email. We will have the frames in a week to a week and a half and those of us waiting on our extra parts (LPR, drilled vert ASA, on/off ASA, etc.) will have to wait another month.

You know, I don't even know what this is going to go on yet.

Unlike a bunch of folks, I didn't go out and get a project mag to install it on. I may have to go find one now.