Page 42 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 2446

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

Well i just talked to garf for half an hr or so

new new real news, still working on this and that , manual isnt done, actuator is not done or placed in frame

lpr is not done or placed inside frame

still have to go to anno.

He said he does allow selling spots for those that want out so give hima call ocne you got a buyer.

in the words of hunter s thompson, i think im gonna have to " ride this strange torpedo out till the end" after waiting this long already.

How about he gives me a ing refund and he can sell the piece of spot himself!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smoothice
    How about he gives me a ing refund and he can sell the piece of spot himself!!!

I'm with you on that!

Quote Originally Posted by 93civiccpe
    The main problem I have with all of this is that he gave me the trigger geometry / actuator bullcrap in April, and then had told me he had already chosen which one to go with, so it was just a matter of time to get all of the right parts and get everything anno'd. Apparently he lied to me then too. I sold my spot in line but am still quite interested in all of this as I am going to make sure the person who purchased my spot in line doesn't get screwed by this con-artist.
    your a good man shaun.

When is the one year anniversary of when we could first order? I cant even remember when I placed my order. Was is October of last year?

Quote Originally Posted by insixdays777
    When is the one year anniversary of when we could first order? I cant even remember when I placed my order. Was is October of last year?
    I think it was something like September or October.
    I placed my order at the beginning of November and was told to expect it to ship @ the end of December.

I still have the first e-mail on November 30th stating that production has begun and to expect them by the end of December.

It won't be long before it's a full year since I ordered.

We all ordered around the same time I assume. Oct/Nov ish. And like you said it was said it would be delivered in december. There was no info stating "this is still in the R&D stage". If there were we probably would not have bought them. I know I wouldn't have.

So a contract was entered in to. That contract has since been broken. We have the right to demand a refund and possibly more. 200ish dollars over 8 or 9 months at a modest 3% interest. Well you do the math. I'm pissed. I'm tired of excuses. The problem with demanding we get a product is he could send us a total piece of crap and start pulling excuses like "I told you I was trying to work out the bugs". We all and I mean ALL should be demanding our money back at this point. This is pathetic. I don't want to sell my place in line, I don't want another email saying "oh just finishing up and going to anno next week" BS. I want my money (and my ASA I sent him).

What does everyone else want?

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedpsyche
    We all ordered around the same time I assume. Oct/Nov ish. And like you said it was said it would be delivered in december. There was no info stating "this is still in the R&D stage". If there were we probably would not have bought them. I know I wouldn't have.

So a contract was entered in to. That contract has since been broken. We have the right to demand a refund and possibly more. 200ish dollars over 8 or 9 months at a modest 3% interest. Well you do the math. I'm pissed. I'm tired of excuses. The problem with demanding we get a product is he could send us a total piece of crap and start pulling excuses like "I told you I was trying to work out the bugs". We all and I mean ALL should be demanding our money back at this point. This is pathetic. I don't want to sell my place in line, I don't want another email saying "oh just finishing up and going to anno next week" BS. I want my money (and my ASA I sent him).

I want my frame............

"Buy the ticket, take the ride." (since we're quoting HST in this thread).

I will continue to wait. I am not happy about it though.............

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedpsyche
    I want my money back from G-Force or I want my working frame AND a life-time warrenty.

This crap has got to stop.

~ P8nt

Quote Originally Posted by SummaryJudgement

"Buy the ticket, take the ride."

See I disagree with that. This isn't a ride, or is not supposed to be. It's a transaction. I give you legal tender IE, money. You (Garf) give me product.

Unfortunately that's not what's going on. It's we give him money and we get dicked around for almost a full year. We're being too patient. If everyone and I mean EVERYONE would agree to write him an email on the same day demanding our money (and any parts we've sent) back.. it might actually happen. And if there are legal channels to go through. I'm sure Canada has their own version of the better business bureau or something. This is getting down right pathetic. I've been patient, but now I'm just plain pissed!!

Wow, I really feel sorry for you guys. I remember when something similar happened to my friend who got in on the first logic 90* order.

maybe I'm the only one who thinks that it is extremely odd that they are given excuses about design issues? ie trigger geometry and other simple things that should have been taken care of in the design phase of the project, not six months after billing people.....design phase=before any customers had been charged.

From the first post......"Each run will be limited and will take 4 to 6 weeks for delivery." Maybe they meant to say 4-6 weeks after they finish designing their product which will be a year after they take your money.

I'm sorry for all you guys who got duped into this, I hope you get your frames and they are so badass they make up for the lost time. But if it was me, I would have talked to a lawyer and maybe have someone from the police barracks give G-Force a call.....it definitely couldn’t hurt.

anyone know how many frames G-Force actually took money for?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilltop Customs
    anyone know how many frames G-Force actually took money for?
    He claims that there are a total of 100 frames being produced.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilltop Customs

maybe I'm the only one who thinks that it is extremely odd that they are given excuses about design issues? ie trigger geometry and other simple things that should have been taken care of in the design phase of the project, not six months after billing people.....design phase=before any customers had been charged.
    EXACTLY!!

so ~20grand on the line......its so sad that they are willing to get a bad business rep for this. Just think if they actually had decent service here, it might have led to more customers and repeat buyers. I highly doubt someone who ordered a frame will be buying from g-force again. By screwing the customer they are screwing themselves.....its hard to believe they cant see that.

Does anyone remember my preorder for hoodies? I am eternally shamed because of that one and hope that everyone has forgiven me and that company for it. If I ever do another order, it will be a real order. Where I buy samples, show you REAL pictures of the FINISHED product, and then and ONLY then will I consent to sell something to you. Thats how it should work, and hopefully, thats how it will work from now on.

Preorders never seem to work with us mag owners..

micro emag/ule
    tippmann 98 cutsom ebolt
    feeedback

all right we need to get organized...First we need to start a thread in the main TALK section and see if we can get all 100 people that ordered email address. or does anyone already have all 100 people contact info?

Any lawyers out there?

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightG
    Andrew, any updates?
    You didn't post anything new last week.. are you still communicating regularly with Garf?

A specific status would be nice

Yo guys, going to be contacting G-ARF 2mmorrow...ill update on status...been all over the f'ing country on travel for work...so the updates just slipped my mind...ill let you know as soon as i do...hopefully i can some answers out of him
    I LOVE MAGS ...and hate low pressure output tanks....and spyders

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Cunje
    Yo guys, going to be contacting G-ARF 2mmorrow...ill update on status...been all over the f'ing country on travel for work...so the updates just slipped my mind...ill let you know as soon as i do...hopefully i can some answers out of him
    If it makes any difference, you might want to try to express all of our "disappointment" (to put it lightly)
    At this rate, he's going to have almost all of his customers demanding refunds all at once and if he's really been working on these as much as he claims, he will end up losing a lot of money if he has to pay everyone back.

I just want my frame

ive done all that already, call him in 1-2 weeks he said he will have more news and a better updae then.

no response at this point...at least you got through chrono...ill keep you all updated when he calls back...shame this is takign so long... cause i know everyone is getting pissed...

I'm on summer cruise with the Navy right now. When I left in June I was told I'd have the frame by the time I got back. The only way I'm on here is because I'm at a library in Amsterdam. This is utter bullcrap.

He is still working out the "geometry" and the actuator design? Are you serious? He told me he was done with that. Seriously the next person who calls him needs to call him out on lying. He has repeatedly told different customers different stories.

Edit.........No swearing. Thank you.
    Last edited by Beemer; 07-05-2008 at 07:33 PM.

I know that there have been talks of some customers selling their order, but has anyone demanded a refund?

I really do want this frame but I probably could've had a custom-pneu'd Chimera frame at this point for the same price (before their resale value surged)

by working on frames do you mean he is 'working' on 'frames' in mexico with all your monies?

if you catch my drift - mai tai's and bikini's FTW!

I'm not trying to stir the pot, but has anyone ask for pictures of the work he has completed?

Quote Originally Posted by luke
    I'm not trying to stir the pot, but has anyone ask for pictures of the work he has completed?
    If they did that he'd stop answering the phone....

Quote Originally Posted by flyingpootang
    If they did that he'd stop answering the phone....
    Let me rephrase that, is there any proof at all that he has even started on the frames?

Anyone have an issue of PB2X January of 08?
    I was told by a teammate that these frames were advertised in that issue.....whats with that?????? Can we get confirmation on that....and if its true WTF is the guy thinking?????

Also...been to G Force site lately? There is NOTHING for sale there. Not just the Mag frame is gone...but all of them.

http://www.gforcepb.com/securestore/c377972343.2.html

http://www.gforcepb.com/securestore/c377956782.2.html

8 months sitting on YOUR money. Get a lawyer, demand your money back + interest.
    Last edited by Anjin3515; 07-05-2008 at 05:27 PM.

ok,
    i defended him,
    tried to give him the benifit of the doubt,
    but this just looks odd to me:
    http://www.gforceheli.com/c291071_en/index.html

and the 866 number take you to some enviromental office....

me thinks i'm going to get onto this for you guys.
    i've fought the Canadian Government on behave of Paintball Players that were having their gun grabbed at the border...
    and i won the battle each time...
    i'll get to the bottom of this for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by LK-13

G-Force Technologies

Contact Garf:

Phone: 905-477-1338

Phone #2: 1-866-9-GFORCE(436723)

Fax:905-477-9289

Web site: www.gforcepb.com

Email: info@gforcepb.com

Postal address :

1661 Denison Street, PO Box 76614
    Markham (Ontario)
    Canada