Page 43 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 2446

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

Well Im all done,....

Monday Im giving all this to my lawyer.

Garf,.. if your even reading these posts,..... your in for a hell of a ride.

~ P8nt

Quote Originally Posted by p8ntbal4me
    Well Im all done,....

Monday Im giving all this to my lawyer.

Garf,.. if your even reading these posts,..... your in for a hell of a ride.

~ P8nt
    Good for you. I wish you the best.

Quote Originally Posted by LK-13
    ok,
    i defended him,
    tried to give him the benifit of the doubt,
    but this just looks odd to me:
    http://www.gforceheli.com/c291071_en/index.html

and the 866 number take you to some enviromental office....

me thinks i'm going to get onto this for you guys.
    i've fought the Canadian Government on behave of Paintball Players that were having their gun grabbed at the border...
    and i won the battle each time...
    i'll get to the bottom of this for you guys.

Maybe they took everyone's money and opened up a remote control helicopter shop.....

Nice of you to volunteer to take it on.....got get him.

good luck

I've been following this since the begining , I am NOT a buyer , you guys all need to get in the same car on this , that is the only way you will get results , 1 or 2 or 10 threats from you all probley won't make a difference , but 70 or 80 of you would
    if you guy's have ever seen a pic of LK-13 , he is a Very intimidating looking guy & he is not one to say things that he won't follow up on
    Good Luck on it however you want to go with it

Add me to the pissed list. I do not mind waiting for a product that is of super quality and performance, but this is silly. I have not heard any reply from the emails i have sent G-force, and the info that was gathered from other aoer sounds like Garf is just dodging the situation. I reall hope we get our frames and that they are amazing, but im doughtfull.
    Best of luck to those who take the lead in solving this, you have my support.

I think we should all and I mean ALL fire off an email to him tomorrow stating we want our money back, this is absurd.

Actually, you know what? Screw it. I just fired this off to Garf you may want to do something similar.

Good luck all!!!

Hey Garf,

I'm not sure where to start. It is now July. If you've been on AO any time
    recently you should know that many people are very unhappy with the current
    situation. We feel and are beginning to believe very strongly that we have been
    swindled.

When we all purchased our frame your website stated that they would ship within
    a few weeks. We were told that you had your prototype and once you had enough
    orders you would produce ours and ship them out. There was absolutely no
    mention that these were still in the R&D phase. We were not made aware of that
    until much later.

Several times you have promised that things are "almost done" or they "will be
    shipping next week". So far none of us have any proof. There is no product in
    hand, not even any pictures of 100 frames ready to be sent to anno. We have all
    been more than patient throughout this entire ordeal. Frankly I, and I know I
    speak for many on the AO forums, are sick of it. I wish to formally request a
    full refund of all monies paid to you. I also wish to receive my ASA that was
    shipped to you for milling. If you no longer have it or cannot find it, I wish
    to be reimbursed for it in full.

Your prompt response and attention to this is expected and will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Jason Emery

OMG...His site has been cleaned....we got burned boys....ANY AO ATTORNEY's OUT THERE??? That could do some AO charity work?????

Quote Originally Posted by insixdays777
    OMG...His site has been cleaned....we got burned boys....ANY AO ATTORNEY's OUT THERE??? That could do some AO charity work?????

Site is up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruler_Mark
    Site is up for me.
    However there is barely any mention of the pneumatic frame for the Automag or any indication that it was available to purchase

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightG
    However there is barely any mention of the pneumatic frame for the Automag or any indication that it was available to purchase

Yeah,.. thats what I get.

Cleaning out un-wanted non-developed product off the home page.

~ P8nt

Atleast you can use this if you do sue for proof of sales:
    http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://gforcepb.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ruler_Mark
    Atleast you can use this if you do sue for proof of sales:
    http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://gforcepb.com
    Dunno, isn't proving too helpful for me.

What a jerk, I'm very very very not happy right now. I always tell people ya can't trust anyone. So now is he out ripping of helicopter people or what?

Garth,

This email is my formal request for a full refund. I expect a full refund by weeks end for the frame and LPR that you have failed to produce and deliver as promised. I also expect my CP direct mount ASA to be mailed back with tracking number by weeks end as well.

If my refund is not received by July 11th 2008. I will obtain legal representation in order to obtain my refund and ASA.

Please find a copy of my receipt below. Please refund to credit card used for purchase. Mail ASA to:

Thank you,

JM

***I just emailed this to Garth, I would advise everyone to do the same. I have been VERY optimistic about this for MANY months....guys this is over. When he scrubbed his website that should be all the prof that you need to see that we are never going to see these frames.

Lets get united on this guys, strength in numbers. CHRONOBREAK or TWISTED did you guys have a PM list or email list with all AO'ers who want to get a refund? Add me please!

I do not have a list. Sorry. Oh and I accidentaly deleted some of my old PM's to and from Garf. I still have all the emails from him though.

Everyone please email Garf within the next day or so, we need to be united. The way I figure he has had our roughly 20 - 30 thousand dollars for almost a year now. He has been earning some decent interest on that.

Anyone know what the canadian version of the better business beureaux (sp?) or attorney general is? We need to contact them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedpsyche
    I do not have a list. Sorry. Oh and I accidentaly deleted some of my old PM's to and from Garf. I still have all the emails from him though.

Everyone please email Garf within the next day or so, we need to be united. The way I figure he has had our roughly 20 - 30 thousand dollars for almost a year now. He has been earning some decent interest on that.

Anyone know what the canadian version of the better business beureaux (sp?) or attorney general is? We need to contact them as well.

you could probably call our BBB and file a complaint since he is doing business in america. also, im sure the american BBB would gladly give you a number to file a complaint in Canada
    t33kyboy "So if a cat is dropped from 11 inches, it will most likely die."

benn there

just very interesting for that last part of his Warranty and Refund Policy. which can be seen in the link below.

http://web.archive.org/web/200610151...c155781.2.html

But yea, been there, done that......*remembers the years of the devil fight*....

sad thing is, only the law gets them moving.

I wish whoever is gonna lead the charge in the legal area good luck! your gonna need it. its deffintly not an easy task as i found out when leading it against Chris brooks and his devilmags.

-Chris

here is the link to see all the archived pages of that website. give it a few mins to load and then look in the middle of the page for all the dates. just click on the dates then. http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://gforcepb.com

very interesting how it changes alot over the years.
    my feedback:
    AO Feedback
    Ebay Feedback

What I know!!

Email was received from Garf about shipping. But there were not any hard facts about what is and isn't done on the frame.

Dear Customer,

I am emailing you today to provide you with the latest update on the G-Force pneumatic Mag frame project.

Your frame order is being wrapped up. Please confirm your following product order and shipping information. Once you email us with your confirmation, no further changes can be made on your order. Shipping notification will be emailed to you once your package has been sent.

For customers who have sent in their CP direct mount ASA for drilling, we will ship you the G-Force direct mount adapter at no charge.

As per our previous email update, we have indicated that the frame will be ready to ship first and the internal LPR and vertical ASA will follow afterwards. If you would like your frame to be shipped out by itself or ship it together with the LPR when it’s ready, please confirm again now.

Name
    Address
    Products
    Ship separate (Y/N)
    USA
    1 black frame
    1 internal micro LPR

As a footnote and so that you are aware, the products in our web store have been turned off, so no further orders can be placed on these items.

Thanks again for your time and I look forward to receive your confirmation.

Regards,

Garf

Production Team

G-Force

www.gforcepb.com

I hope when he says "wrapped up" he means the frame in the box!!

Wait, what? I did not get this e-mail... or maybe I'm impatient?

just got off the Phone with Garf...

first the 866 number is taking you to a Quebec based program of some kind.
    second when i called the local number the receptionist just said "Hello..."
    not "Hello G-Force Technologies" or "Hello, {insert parent company name}
    then continued to be evasive when I tried to verify that i had the correct number,
    she wanted a person's name and did not confirm and company name.
    i asked for Garf, when he answered the call he was unwilling to discuss the situation with me because i was un-involved in the purchase and technically i have no right to any information.
    I explained to Garf that you guys here on the AOG are discussing entering into a class action
    suit to get you money back, the product as promised or both!
    I also told Garf that I was calling on your behave because of how close i am to his Markham location combined with the fact that because I'm a respected member of the Paintball community if i can reach some kind of resolution that will be good for all concerned i "MIGHT"
    be able to talk you guys out of the law suit.
    at that point he took my phone number and said he would call me back as he was actually in a meeting "because we are actually an Aero-space company we don't do Paintball stuff as our main focus..."

Garf also claims to be in Phone Contact with "Many" of you and that the product will be shipping out shortly.....

so guys, start calling, emailing, and don't stop, don't ease up.
    call the Canadian BBB (I'll hunt up the 1-800 #)
    do not let up.
    if any of you can afford to go to a Paralegal, do so and have them prepare a letter giving notice of your intention to enter into a class action to get your money back.
    i would also advise you to call the Ontario Provincial Police and report this as an act of Internet Fraud. Internet Fraud is a federal crime in Canada, so Really it's the duty of the RCMP, but the RCMP react faster if you can site having called the Provincial police.
    do not let up!
    if one of you can write a letter giving me permission to act on your behave in getting action in this matter with in Canada I might be able to get more accomplished;
    i was not a buyer or seller in this case so I'm not permitted access to all information because of protection from the privacy act.

this letter will need to be written by hand and witnessed by someone like a Justice of the Piece, or a lawyer or someone like that.
    note i only asked for one person so I'm not some crook working with this guy looking to grab all your rights.
    if you want to investigate my history in Paintball you can look on:
    www.undergroundmodshop.com

www.mcarterbrown.com

or contact Jon Harris at Tactical Paintball in Harwood Texas
    www.tacticalpaintball.com

Jon Harris is a retired US ARMY SF NCO then an MP and was actually stationed at
    "Check Point Charlie" when the Berlin Wall Came Down.

830 540 4200 ( main number) jtharris@tacticalpaintball.com

830 857 4101 ( field manager) shadowwalker@tacticalpaintball.com

830 857 4109 ( sales manager) darkreign@tacticalpaintball.com

let's turn up the heat on G-Force/Garf/or what ever they really are.
    i know that long-distance calling is an issue for some but buy a phone card or something, keep the pressure on.

my contact info is as follows:
    Daryle Wayne "LK-13" Shaw
    24 Niagara Street apt. "D"
    St.Catharines Ontario
    Canada L2R 4K7

905-228-0328
    liquidknight@gmail.com

those that have done business with me here on the AO and the MCB and the UMS can all back up the address and Phone number.
    which you can also use www.canada411.ca to verify.
    doing this to make sure you guys know I'm on your side and i have nothing to hide.

hell, do anything to hurt your rep on the MCB, you might as well take up Golf!
    you wont be dealing or playing with very many people if you get black listed there.

and one of the mods doesn't even like me, but that doesn't effect fair treatment, gotta respect that.
    Last edited by LK-13; 07-07-2008 at 02:41 PM.

Wait, what? I did not get this e-mail... or maybe I'm impatient?
    Ok. Got the e-mail.

Sooo... now what?
    Do we get the torches and pitchforks or (I HATE to say it.. ) wait for another e-mail confirming shipping?

There's a good possibility that this last email is to keep stringing us along, but it could be for real this time.

If he's at the point where he needs to confirm shipping info, then it certainly shouldn't take more than a week to get them boxed up and out the door. If we don't get any shipping info by Friday, July 11th then all bets are off.

If someone is keeping a list of customers for filing a suit or whatever, send me a PM for my info if you need it.

There's a good possibility that this last email is to keep stringing us along, but it could be for real this time.

/begin rant

This is not the first email asking to confirm the shipping address,... this would be the second one.

The other one said basically the same thing.

I've already passed my burning stick off to my attorney.

Since I got bit by TAG on the E-Mag boards,... the debockle with the DevilMag frames,..... Im not sitting on the side line for this one. If I can get a frame and some money back out of these guys, just the money, or even better,.... a nice heafty fine that puts them in the hole for a bit,... Id sleep well with that.

This is a forum full of LOYAL customers and users. We take pride in our markers and we are damn sure to let people know why. I cant sit around and let nothing come about. If my attorney says otherwise,... well,.. he knows better. But Im going to keep pushing,.....

/end rant

~ P8nt

why has no one demanded pictures and updated videos? if what he is saying in the latest email is true, he should definetly have updated images and videos

yep...I agree with you guys. HE has untill the 11th to ship and get me a tracking number or refund my money....Tick Tick Tick Garth....4.5 days and counting......DO THE RIGHT THING GARTH!!!!!
    Last edited by insixdays777; 07-07-2008 at 04:43 PM. Reason: spelling

They only had me down for 1 frame. I ordered 2 !

I say BS. Do NOT give him until the 11th. As it has been stated this is not the first time he has sent out an email of this exact nature.

I want pictures. I want picutures of 100 frames lined up, anno'd and ready for shipping. I want them by the end of business tomorrow. We all need to demand this. If they are ready to go then this is not an unreasonable request. It should take no more than 5 minutes to do. I've been patient, I've been nice, I've been understanding. I'm done!!

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedpsyche
    I say BS. Do NOT give him until the 11th. As it has been stated this is not the first time he has sent out an email of this exact nature.

I want pictures. I want picutures of 100 frames lined up, anno'd and ready for shipping. I want them by the end of business tomorrow. We all need to demand this. If they are ready to go then this is not an unreasonable request. It should take no more than 5 minutes to do. I've been patient, I've been nice, I've been understanding. I'm done!!

you are preaching to the choir.
    you need to email this to Garf and back it up with a phone call.
    saying things here will accomplish very little.
    i was given the impression from him on the phone today that he is not reading the posts on the forum. and he gave me the impression that he thinks that everyone is just blowing smoke.
    that it's all tough talk and chest beating.
    start calling, do not let up until the product is in your hands or the money in the bank.