Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

411.com

G-Force
    Job title: unavailable
    Company: G-Force
    [undisclosed] Markham

Unionville, ON

(905) 477-1338

Well at least it is a registered business/building with the phone company.

The 1.866.943.6723 number is does not return any info on 411.com and I cant call it from my office phone...strange...anyone get the name of the business when you call this number of the "enviroment" group/office?..still digging...

http://www.alibaba.com/company/10339737.html ....intresting by probley no releation...

Well at least he put our money to good use creating an extensive line of heli parts...even had time to make professional packaging!!!!

http://www.radiomodellers.com/gforce...gies-m-11.html

http://powergrunthobbies.com.au/shop...acturers_id=10

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...ducts_id/18792

ANYONE KNOW GARTH's Last Name...??

CAN SOME ONE PULL YOUR CREDIT CARD TRANASTION FROM THE FRAME PURSHASE AND SEE WHAT NAME THE CHARGE IS UNDER??? Sorry, but I cant do that here at work or I would look up mine....

Sorry another thing I cant doo at work...

Someone look up his patents we will find full name, address ect...

G-Force Technologies U.S. Patent# 6,644,293, #7,017,569 and other patents pending and G-Force has received a granted patent #7,210,473
    Last edited by insixdays777; 07-08-2008 at 05:19 PM. Reason: info

It just comes up as a paypal transaction, no last name, just Gforce and a #

Defamation

Smoothice and others:

Since my email to all purchased customers yesterday, I have received order and shipping confirmations from a lot of the customers. Thank you!

Our shop is prepping final QC and packing your frame for shipping as I indicated in my email.

However, I regret to see still postings today from individuals, who may or may not be our purchased customers, continuously posting on the Mag forum and even, cross over to post on other forums that relate to our other lines of business, with the only intention to create defamation for G-Force.

Smoothice, your posting on other lines of forums is considered as defamation and would only complicate the matter in the worse way. If you are not satisfied in any way, call me.

Everyone, just to let you know, my RC business is a separate business altogether and has been around and in place lot longer than the paintball business. Your frame purchase has gone solely into product development of your frames and not a dime in our other businesses.

Customers, if you are still not happy to hear the product is shipping, call and talk to me.

Garf

Garf,

We appreciate the update, but be realistic. This is not the first time we have heard this from you. You have to admit that this has gone on for quite some time. If the situation were reversed I'm sure you would be just as upset.

If you are not making money on the deal I am sorry to hear that. But from a business stand point that is why all of your R&D should have been done first.

Do you have pics of our frames ready for shipping?

Calling what smoothice did defemation is a bit harsh considering you have NOT kept up your end of the bargain.

I hate to sound cynical, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Thanks.

Twistedpsyche,

Again I was saying, we are prepping the final QC and packing of all your frames.

As for pics, when customers receive their frames, I am sure they wiill gladly post many pics of the internals.

We did not post internal pics because we know of customizers that will be eagar to copy and infringe on my invention, which they have in the past and even post pictures of their frame conversion. And we have not yet taking any legal action against them all these years. Now you know the reason behind not posting internals.

With regards to Smoothice and Wayne Shaw, I take it seriously as a matter of defamation.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedpsyche
    Garf,

We appreciate the update, but be realistic. This is not the first time we have heard this from you. You have to admit that this has gone on for quite some time. If the situation were reversed I'm sure you would be just as upset.

If you are not making money on the deal I am sorry to hear that. But from a business stand point that is why all of your R&D should have been done first.

Do you have pics of our frames ready for shipping?

Calling what smoothice did defemation is a bit harsh considering you have NOT kept up your end of the bargain.

I hate to sound cynical, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force Tech
    Twistedpsyche,

Again I was saying, we are prepping the final QC and packing of all your frames.

As for pics, when customers receive their frames, I am sure they wiill gladly post many pics of the internals.

We did not post internal pics because we know of customizers that will be eagar to copy and infringe on my invention, which they have in the past and even post pictures of their frame conversion. And we have not yet taking any legal action against them all these years. Now you know the reason behind not posting internals.

With regards to Smoothice and Wayne Shaw, I take it seriously as a matter of defamation.

Garf
    Garf-

It seems my posts are the only thing that has brought you out of hidding. Give me a solid date when I will have my frame in my hand as well as everybody else.

I will HAPPILY remove my posts in the other forums. But at this time my posts are only stating the truth.

Smoothice:

What is your real name so that I can find you from the orders, since you refuse to call me from my pm request and we do not have any orders from the name Smoothice; and so that everyone knows the real person hidding behind this id.

I would appreciate you removing all your posts from other forums, although the damage has been done.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by smoothice
    Garf-

It seems my posts are the only thing that has brought you out of hidding. Give me a solid date when I will have my frame in my hand as well as everybody else.

I will HAPPILY remove my posts in the other forums. But at this time my posts are only stating the truth.

Smoothice:

What is your real name so that I can find you from the orders, since you refuse to call me from my pm request and we do not have any orders from the name Smoothice; and so that everyone knows the real person hidding behind this id.

I would appreciate you removing all your posts from other forums, although the damage has been done.

Garf

In law, defamation (also called vilification, slander, and libel) is the communication of a statement that makes a false claim, expressively stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government or nation a negative image
    Seems to me that Smoothies posts stated the truth of the situation here at Automag...and therefore would NOT be defamation.

They offered for purchase a product to upgrade a certain type of paintball gun. They accepted payment for the product. Gave us all shipping dates scheduled for December.

Here we are in July and still no product.
    Tell me Garf what part of this statement is not true??

Garf,you reap what you sew ,and Karma can be a dogs mother.
    Last edited by Anjin3515; 07-08-2008 at 08:19 PM.

Smoothice:

Garf
    Why? Have you posted your full name?

I'll remove my posts. Cause it seems we have gotten your attention. It seems the internet is serious business.

Anjin3515,

Our mag frame is a brand new product never manufactured before.

Although R&D was done for another marker, it was never meant for the Automag. We have numerous requests in the past to make a frame for the Mag owners because no one would.

When we announced that we would do it for the Mag, you folks pressured us to show a prototype to prove it. We worked hard and long hours and come up with a working and shooting prototype in under two weeks.

Although customers have prepaid for their frames, our objective is to deliver a top notch product. It has taken longer than we anticipated because of the many bugs that the prototype had and we do not wish to deliver just another product.

Anyone who intends to hurt the reputation of a company or person publicly, it is a serious matter of defamation.

Garf

Smoothice,

You asked for eta on your frame. I have no such customer with the name of Smoothice. Are you really a purchased customer?

My name is Garfield Jong and you will see this on all my patents.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by smoothice
    Why? Have you posted your full name?

I'll remove my posts. Cause it seems we have gotten your attention. It seems the internet is serious business.

Smoothice,

You asked for eta on your frame. I have no such customer with the name of Smoothice. Are you really a purchased customer?

My name is Garfield Jong and you will see this on all my patents.

Garf

jaymustang

We are targeting a release time frame in a few months. Most of the development work is already done. Just need to mill up a frame and fit components into it, final testing and tweeking for maximum performance

Garf
    Time of post was 09-06-2007, 12:38 PM

I take it the "final" testing and tweaking did'nt go so well.

Look, Garf, I hate to be the one to have to teach you english, but here it goes:

defamation

noun
    1. a false accusation of an offense or a malicious misrepresentation of someone's words or actions
    2. an abusive attack on a person's character or good name

Also as pertaining to the current situation please see:

contract

noun
    1. a binding agreement between two or more persons that is enforceable by law

verb
    1. enter into a contractual arrangement
    2. engage by written agreement

So what we see here is that smoothice clearly did not engage in defamation and you clearly have broken your contract as stated on page 1 of this thread and I quote:

Since the Automag is no longer mainstream, we will not be producing these frames as stock items. Each run will be limited and will take 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.

The first production run can now be ordered on our web store. All shipments will be sent by trackable method to ensure no losses.

Regards,

Garf
    G-Force Technologies
    www.gforcepb.com

That was as of 10 - 26 - 07

Twistedpsyche,

Defamation is by definition "injuring the reputation or by speaking maliciously; damaging statement or representation"

Long and short, product is shipping. If you are not satisfied. call me.

At this point, we do not have a name of Smoothice on our customer list. I don't know why this person is asking for an ETA.

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedpsyche
    Look, Garf, I hate to be the one to have to teach you english, but here it goes:

defamation

noun
    1. a false accusation of an offense or a malicious misrepresentation of someone's words or actions
    2. an abusive attack on a person's character or good name

Also as pertaining to the current situation please see:

contract

noun
    1. a binding agreement between two or more persons that is enforceable by law

verb
    1. enter into a contractual arrangement
    2. engage by written agreement

So what we see here is that smoothice clearly did not engage in defamation and you clearly have broken your contract as stated on page 1 of this thread and I quote:

Since the Automag is no longer mainstream, we will not be producing these frames as stock items. Each run will be limited and will take 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.

The first production run can now be ordered on our web store. All shipments will be sent by trackable method to ensure no losses.

Regards,

Garf
    G-Force Technologies
    www.gforcepb.com

That was as of 10 - 26 - 07

Jong; Paul Garfield (Markham, Ontario, CA)

Quote Originally Posted by insixdays777
    411.com

G-Force
    Job title: unavailable
    Company: G-Force
    [undisclosed] Markham

Unionville, ON

(905) 477-1338

Well at least it is a registered business/building with the phone company.

The 1.866.943.6723 number is does not return any info on 411.com and I cant call it from my office phone...strange...anyone get the name of the business when you call this number of the "enviroment" group/office?..still digging...

http://www.alibaba.com/company/10339737.html ....intresting by probley no releation...

Well at least he put our money to good use creating an extensive line of heli parts...even had time to make professional packaging!!!!

http://www.radiomodellers.com/gforce...gies-m-11.html

http://powergrunthobbies.com.au/shop...acturers_id=10

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...ducts_id/18792

ANYONE KNOW GARTH's Last Name...??

CAN SOME ONE PULL YOUR CREDIT CARD TRANASTION FROM THE FRAME PURSHASE AND SEE WHAT NAME THE CHARGE IS UNDER??? Sorry, but I cant do that here at work or I would look up mine....

Sorry another thing I cant doo at work...

Someone look up his patents we will find full name, address ect...

G-Force Technologies U.S. Patent# 6,644,293, #7,017,569 and other patents pending and G-Force has received a granted patent #7,210,473

I'm gonna dip back into this thread real quick and show you something.

Garf:
    If you had just given us a two days weekly update on what was happening and said clearly from the beggining, "this is a prototype, we are still in the designing process" you would'nt be ahving a lot of AOer's coming down on you with legal threats. If I could have afforded one of your frames at the time they were being offered, I would have snatched one up immediately. Unfortunately i couldnt afford them and instead I watched this thread from the beggining. Interesting how long it took for everyone to figure out that you were going to drag this on for a good long while. I guess its for the best though, I doubt any AOer will ever participate in a preorder again. Thanks man! You ruined it for us!

Smoothice and the rest of the AO gang:
    Great job on hounding him so that he would actually respond. You got what you wanted! Garf to come to AO and speak with you on how the product was coming along, which was all you really wanted to know anyway. And yall can quit with the deflamtion crap, thats just pouring oil on the fire. It certainly dos'nt help.

Garf: I would love to see at least 10 frames laid out ready to ship. That would really make everyone sleep easy tonight, and I think you could end this bloodshed battle right here.

Smothice: Will you take down all your posts about flaming on other websites if Garf gives us a picture, or at least change them to this:

Garf took forever on the frames, and is not done yet. This post will be edited with a review on the frames and the estimated time it took for them to get the frames to us.

To all: I'm going to continue to watch this thread and hope it dos'nt get closed.

Smoothice and others:

Since my email to all purchased customers yesterday, I have received order and shipping confirmations from a lot of the customers. Thank you!

Our shop is prepping final QC and packing your frame for shipping as I indicated in my email.

However, I regret to see still postings today from individuals, who may or may not be our purchased customers, continuously posting on the Mag forum and even, cross over to post on other forums that relate to our other lines of business, with the only intention to create defamation for G-Force.

Smoothice, your posting on other lines of forums is considered as defamation and would only complicate the matter in the worse way. If you are not satisfied in any way, call me.

Everyone, just to let you know, my RC business is a separate business altogether and has been around and in place lot longer than the paintball business. Your frame purchase has gone solely into product development of your frames and not a dime in our other businesses.

Customers, if you are still not happy to hear the product is shipping, call and talk to me.

Garf
    seems a Picture would be worth 1000 words.

the non-purchasing persons that have been in contact
    for example MYSELF Wayne Shaw,
    are doing so to help out fellow Paintball players that requested help as you were not sending
    truthful reports about the product in question.

i personally did not purchase a frame as i was dubious about the product
    suiting the markers that i am building; but i was interested in purchasing the product in future until the production began missing deadlines and then product production runs were "adjusted" .

Jong; Paul Garfield Markham, Ontario, Canada,
    your veracity is in question.
    At this time there is no case for defamation as those exercising THE RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH and commenting on this transaction are only doing so based upon the evidence provided.
    Your Say So, is no longer believed to be truthful in light of the numerous missed deadlines.

the only thing you can do at this point to restore any faith in you or your company(s) is to provide some form of solid evidence;
    a photograph of the Frames being packaged
    actually shipping said product to the customers
    are my suggestions.

And I'll post my name as well: Jeremiah White.

Just to make sure everyone understands each other.

Im sure that if there was a picture of frames all together (maybe not of the internals) then people would calm down just a tad.

Twistedpsyche,

Garf
    I also take Defamation SERIOUSLY.
    http://www.duhaime.org/LegalResource...ation-Law.aspx
    show me exactly where i have defamed you in any way shape of form?

BTW,
    nice move, making an accusation by implication, this way you can deny saying anything.

did you know that should you make an accusation like that, in writing, a case could be made for LIABLE.
    but you knew that.
    because you implied that I DEFAMED YOU, which i have not.
    i stated facts, and posted my opinions based upon the conduct of yourself and your company,

don't like it?
    clean house and grow a thicker skin.

MY RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH WAS PURCHASED WITH THE BLOOD OF MY MATERNAL GRAND FATHER AND 3 UNCLE THAT SERVED IN WWII.

so if you don't like want i have to say, you don't have to read it, BUT I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO SAY WHAT EVER IS ON MY MIND!
    IF YOU WOULD LIKE, WE CAN DISCUSS THIS FACE TO FACE AS MARKHAM IS ONLY 1.5 HOURS UP THE ROAD FROM WHERE I LIVE IN ST.CATHARINES.

you will also not I hide from NO ONE!!

Garf,

In an email dated 5 - 11 -08 you state:

Good News! We are on track to complete the Mag Frame production by week May 12th. Given the final assembly, testing and anodizing required, it may take a few more days by end of the week to wrap up.

Our team will test each frame before delivery to ensure product quality. Then we will pack and ship the frame to you, plus email you with a tracking number. If you have alternate shipping address and phone number, please do not forget to email and let us know.

All miscellaneous upgrades including the internal LPRs etc. will be shipped next month.

It is now a month past "next month" so I shall be expecting my completed frame (with ALL internals and my ASA) when you ship all the others. I do NOT expect to be put off even 1 extra day. This is your final notice.

Thank you.

if there are no more production runs of the frame planned and you do not product Paintball products as a business (which you have stated many times)
    what possible damage could have been done?

if a person says the Ford Motor Company Sucks, and goes on to relate a story or anecdote that is not actionable;
    so neither is saying anything about you or your company.

gee there's that blasted FREE SPEECH thing again......

Smoothice:

Garf

Quote Originally Posted by LK-13
    I also take Defamation SERIOUSLY.
    http://www.duhaime.org/LegalResource...ation-Law.aspx
    show me exactly where i have defamed you in any way shape of form?

BTW,
    nice move, making an accusation by implication, this way you can deny saying anything.

did you know that should you make an accusation like that, in writing, a case could be made for LIABLE.
    but you knew that.
    because you implied that I DEFAMED YOU, which i have not.
    i stated facts, and posted my opinions based upon the conduct of yourself and your company,

don't like it?
    clean house and grow a thicker skin.

MY RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH WAS PURCHASED WITH THE BLOOD OF MY MATERNAL GRAND FATHER AND 3 UNCLE THAT SERVED IN WWII.

so if you don't like want i have to say, you don't have to read it, BUT I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO SAY WHAT EVER IS ON MY MIND!
    IF YOU WOULD LIKE, WE CAN DISCUSS THIS FACE TO FACE AS MARKHAM IS ONLY 1.5 HOURS UP THE ROAD FROM WHERE I LIVE IN ST.CATHARINES.

you will also not I hide from NO ONE!!
    Nice.

Way to spout legalise and then turn around and make what could easily be construed as a threat.

All on a public forum.

. . . . . And quoted so that it may be preserved for all posterity.

Seriously, you guys are having a freakout frenzy here, and all it's doing is pissing everyone off for no gain.

You've waited 7 months for a product you paid $200 for.

Last year, I bought an engine lathe that took six months longer than it was supposed to in order to arrive (IE eight months instead of two). I was $9,000 out of pocket while I waited.

So temper your outrage with the thought that it could be far worse than it is currently.

Hell, your house could be under water (as are a lot of folk's). Try not to sweat the small stuff so much, you'll keel over dead before you make it to 40.

Group hug

Anjin3515,

Our mag frame is a brand new product never manufactured before.

Although R&D was done for another marker, it was never meant for the Automag. We have numerous requests in the past to make a frame for the Mag owners because no one would.

When we announced that we would do it for the Mag, you folks pressured us to show a prototype to prove it. We worked hard and long hours and come up with a working and shooting prototype in under two weeks.

Although customers have prepaid for their frames, our objective is to deliver a top notch product. It has taken longer than we anticipated because of the many bugs that the prototype had and we do not wish to deliver just another product.

Anyone who intends to hurt the reputation of a company or person publicly, it is a serious matter of defamation.

Garf
    and missing your December Deadline and all deadlines you gave after said December deadline constitutes "BREACH OF CONTRACT" so if you want to go throwing legal stones
    you are not squeaky clean, so play nice.

btw,
    i have 4 years of contract law at Humber College under my belt.
    comes in handy when your a musician to know a thing or 2 about contracts.

I agree with coolhand, I don't post here often but I lurk around some. shoot how many of you have waited paitionty for a electro/ pnuematice UMF from coolhand. you didn't give him that much greif (sorry to use you as an example). Shoot people have been waiting years for punisher to finish their projects. Give the guy a break. Are you worried about him being in another country. shoot you should be used to waiting on things like this. How many are on the list (like me) waiting on a PSP MIcromag?
    just my 2 cents.
    edm

i said that we could discuss this face to face,
    this is because I'm not hiding from anyone.
    you see a threat, that's your issue.

not make it to 40...
    uh... I'm 42.

and if you play Stairway to Heaven backward you can bugger up your turntable....

actually I'm enjoying the debate, haven't had a really good one in years.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHand
    Nice.

Way to spout legalise and then turn around and make what could easily be construed as a threat.

All on a public forum.

. . . . . And quoted so that it may be preserved for all posterity.

Seriously, you guys are having a freakout frenzy here, and all it's doing is pissing everyone off for no gain.

You've waited 7 months for a product you paid $200 for.

Last year, I bought an engine lathe that took six months longer than it was supposed to in order to arrive (IE eight months instead of two). I was $9,000 out of pocket while I waited.

So temper your outrage with the thought that it could be far worse than it is currently.

Hell, your house could be under water (as are a lot of folk's). Try not to sweat the small stuff so much, you'll keel over dead before you make it to 40.
    and while I'm not currently under water, i do have a Paralyzed Left arm from a Motorcycle crash back in 1988, so yes i know how serious life can get.
    heres proof of my injury:
    Last edited by LK-13; 07-08-2008 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mustangii
    I agree with coolhand, I don't post here often but I lurk around some. shoot how many of you have waited paitionty for a electro/ pnuematice UMF from coolhand. you didn't give him that much greif (sorry to use you as an example). Shoot people have been waiting years for punisher to finish their projects. Give the guy a break. Are you worried about him being in another country. shoot you should be used to waiting on things like this. How many are on the list (like me) waiting on a PSP MIcromag?
    just my 2 cents.
    edm
    They are much different guys, who knew going in that it was going to be a hell of a project with no firm completion date, and that refunds would not be possible (because I had to have the preorder money to buy the material). They knew all that going in, so only the most patient guys bought them, and they've been a very understanding and well behaved lot.

I also haven't left them to twist with no updates, no pictures, no explanations, and no hope of delivery.

I keep them updated so they know I'm still kicking, I spend money out of pocket on the project every so often ('cause I am now WAY over budget, and have been for a long time), and I post pictures when there's something worth showing. They can see that I'm working, and when I'm not, I tell them so. No lies goes a long way to maintaining calm amongst the customers.

I think that's where Garf kind of bit it here, he was too optimistic too many times, and folks are now getting the feeling that he's been lying on purpose all along (which I doubt, but it's possible I suppose).

It's apples and oranges, but it has taught me that I will never again try a project of that magnitude that is as marginal as that one was (which was why a preorder was necessary to begin with, but I digress).

I hope this deal works out for all of you guys, Garf included.

EDIT: Dude, first, it's spelled scar. Second, please, put that thing away, there's children about. That is one of the big reasons why I prefer that my go-fasters have four wheels and a roof.