Page 49 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 2446

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

i dont think anyones has shiped yet, i mean someone here shoulda got a confirmation email or something by know, its been well over a week.

Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    I just got off the phone with him btw. Several frames have shipped already and more will ship next week. He called me back personally to tell me this since I left a message with the receptionist the last time I called. Hopefully I'll have a tracking number next week. We'll see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronobreak
    i dont think anyones has shiped yet, i mean someone here shoulda got a confirmation email or something by know, its been well over a week.
    Agreed. Considering that probably every single frame is going to an AO'er, I find it hard to believe that anyone receiving shipping confirmation hasn't chimed in yet.

Assuming that nothing has been shipped yet... why lie about it?? It only makes matters worse. If some frames have been shipped, why has no one said anything? Unless he never contacted the customers to let them know.. which also would not make much sense.

I'm sooo tired of dealing with this. I've already debated building my own pneumag a bunch of times now... given my luck, the G-Force frame will finally ship when I'm done. Heh, if that's the case, I should get started for everyone's benefit

I also agree that they should be shipped based on when the orders were placed. It's only fair. And anyone who paid for the upgraded shipping should definitely get it too. I'll most likely be in the last bunch to receive it since I ordered in November and requested the econo-shipping.

GRRRRR...this so crazy. Anyone live near G-Force....?????

Looks like someone is going to have to make a few posts on some other forums again inorder to get Garf to talk to you guys again.

Paging the Swiss. You are needed in customer service.

Yeah. and Swiss was nice enough to even take those post down at his Heliforums...Garth is using us.

Quote Originally Posted by sandfreestyle
    Looks like someone is going to have to make a few posts on some other forums again inorder to get Garf to talk to you guys again.

Paging the Swiss. You are needed in customer service.
    Its "The SwiZZ" not swiSS. Geez

And to be honest I would like to see some others do it as well. Hell make up different screen names from what you use here.

All I know is if this is how Garf wants to treat a paying customer then he deserves what he gets.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothice
    Its "The SwiZZ" not swiSS. Geez
    Sorry, Swizz my bad

just got off the phone with him 6:31 eastern

a few updates

99% of the frames are "done" the parts are ALL machined...its all just in the slap em together mode...they then, as chrono said... test it on a classic and a xvalve mag to ensure proper operation in both...

changes to teh frame:
    3 screw grips similar to angels (sides have been milled to allow for a fatter lpr
    inside cavity has been milled out much larger to accomodate aftermarket lprs

trigger geometry is slightly different due to milling out the trigger arear to be taller and larger for us fatties...spring is included as an optinal "slow me down" to be safer

he said a bunch shipped last week...and people should be receiving this week...he did inform me that mine is currently on the bench being tested..so it should ship by this week...lets HOPE and ill post pics...

additionally he is including a user manual with trouble shooting and all the things we should need to know abotu the gun.... ONCE ALL FRAMES HAVE SHIPPED...HE WILL THEN WORK ON GETTING THE LPRS/ASAS/ADAPTERS OUT

sounds like good news guys...there was not one bit of they answers that we have received before...

on the looks of quality he wants to assure everyone that the quality will remain top notch...

lets just hope i get my mcdonalds straw in the box!!!!

now does anyone have a cheap LPR that i can pick up somewhere online to test this bad boy out when it comes in?

let me know!!!

~Andrew
    I LOVE MAGS ...and hate low pressure output tanks....and spyders

Thanks so much for the update!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Cunje
    just got off the phone with him 6:31 eastern

now does anyone have a cheap LPR that i can pick up somewhere online to test this bad boy out when it comes in?

let me know!!!

~Andrew
    Andrew,

You can pick up a Tippmann E-Bolt ASA from this Link...

The main line (same pressure as your HPA tank) comes out the left side and the LPR line come out of the right... It is also adjustable from 0-800psi... Custar and myself have bought several of these and are completely satisfied that they will work for the G-Force frame as a temporary until the G-Force LPR arrives... Also the Tippmann E-Bolt ASA is $20 and free shipping... I hope that you find this helpful...

Quote Originally Posted by WickedKlown2
    The main line (same pressure as your HPA tank) comes out the left side and the LPR line come out of the right... It is also adjustable from 0-800psi... Custar and myself have bought several of these and are completely satisfied that they will work for the G-Force frame as a temporary until the G-Force LPR arrives... Also the Tippmann E-Bolt ASA is $20 and free shipping... I hope that you find this helpful...
    WK2 speaks the truth. I have one of mine on a homemade pneumag I picked up some time ago, and the Ebolt ASA works just fine as the LPR/ASA. Pick up a 90* standard barb and you're in business.

custar

he said a bunch shipped last week...and people should be receiving this week...he did inform me that mine is currently on the bench being tested..so it should ship by this week...lets HOPE and ill post pics...
    He gave me the same story. "A bunch shipped out last week but yours is here on the bench being tested. It should go out next week."

Hhhmmm, I wonder if this is what he says to everyone...

I still dont like this one bit. iv got a sinking feeling in my gut whenever i read this thread

Everyone call him. If he says the same thing to everyone then we know it's a scam.

sigh...i just wanna hope for the best...so anyone receive these yet? since they have shipped...
    Last edited by Andrew Cunje; 07-29-2008 at 01:49 PM.

Everyone call him. If he says the same thing to everyone then we know it's a scam.
    t33kyboy "So if a cat is dropped from 11 inches, it will most likely die."

Alrighty,

another update...

lprs...they will be shipped after the fact...reason being is its still in process of being tweaked/milled etc...you will likely being getting your frame without it...the lprs are pending on a spring order for the internal workings of the lpr...they will cost him about 10 a pop for the lpr since its such a small run....and he will be getting 2 per...so he's already 20 in teh hole per lpr plus free adapter blocks and time to finish...those are yielding about 0 profit for him...much like this project at this point...so lets lay off a little on the LPR issue : )

frames...on the bench being tested...like i said...

he just called and let me know mine would be going out on monday..and will be calling on friday/monday with my tracking number...

finally, he has already communicated with the people he shipped out to...some of which wish not to post on the forums because of how childish this has gotten...

lets be honest...it kinda has...so lets sit back relax and wait for em to come in...

i however urge all who receive to post up some vids...i will being doing this...

keep in mind each frame being sent out requires about 2-4 hours of assembly/testing/loctite drying...with that you can imagine why he is not gonna "line them all up" and take a picture....

so with that...im out till my frames in!

~Andrew

NOTE: agdrob's frame is shipping this week also...so lets hope he posts a special review

finally, he has already communicated with the people he shipped out to...some of which wish not to post on the forums because of how childish this has gotten...

lets be honest...it kinda has...so lets sit back relax and wait for em to come in...
    What a load of poop. Yeah lets all just sit back and relax for another 10 months. Anybody who thinks paying customers getting the run around for many many many months is childish is either A. a head or B. Doesn't exist and is just another smoke screen of Garfs.

I hope for all our sakes that what he told you is true.

I'm not involved in any of this, but I just want to say that there seems to be no reason to "lay off him." If he's not making a profit, that's his fault for taking money before he knew wtf he was doing.

Good luck guys.

From the outside, this thread deviates a bit but is hardly childish. I think its quite civilized considering the lack of information over almost a year.

"There's no reason we can't be civilized, is there?"

heck, modest 5% return on our $22,500.00 "research donation"...sounds like he already made a nice profit....

I WANT MY FRAME!!!!!!!!!!

22000 sitting in a bank account- that helped him start his helicopter business. Like i said i would expect mine to be one of the first 3-4 to go out. its all straight crap. I doubt if you see the frame, you willl possibly never see the lpr. at this point i want to get to of them - one to poop on and one to wipe with.

additionally he is including a user manual with trouble shooting and all the things we should need to know abotu the gun.... ONCE ALL FRAMES HAVE SHIPPED...HE WILL THEN WORK ON GETTING THE LPRS/ASAS/ADAPTERS OUT

~Andrew
    Hey there is an idea...Garth how bout you email us a copy of the manual....that would be easy and take 3 mins...

rant
    Tell me you are joking.

Do you have any proof these are on their way? A picture? Anything?

If not then STFU!

Its sad how fast your tune changes now that you think you are getting your frame soon. That doesn't mean you have any right to tell anybody else what to do.

So until you have the frame or a tracking number then save your preaching for someone who cares.

How about people like......
    How about you edit or remove that so I dont have to. If I do you wont be happy.

SOME but not all. You buying that?
    Last edited by Beemer; 07-29-2008 at 10:30 PM.

rant
    Please take the name calling else where this is AO. We are all in this together. That is the only comfort that I have. I know we have a strong net and support group here and when we know 100% that we have been taken we will rise together and solve the problem. I figure we are all about 75% convinced we are screwed now...the clock is ticking.

We are not the ones that have done anything wrong...

First one with a pic/video/manual file WINS!!!!!!
    Last edited by insixdays777; 07-29-2008 at 11:28 PM. Reason: sins forgiven

Quote Originally Posted by insixdays777
    Please take the name calling else where this is AO. We are all in this together. That is the only comfort that I have. I know we have a strong net and support group here and when we know 100% that we have been taken we will rise together and solve the problem. I figure we are all about 75% convinced we are screwed now...the clock is ticking.

We are not the ones that have done anything wrong...

First one with a pic/video/manual file WINS!!!!!!
    If the name fits I'm using it. Unless you have called Garf yourself and spoken with him about your concerns, you're being an immature brat by complaining on here. I have a feeling that 75% of the people whining in this thread at this point haven't called Garf lately. If you have then my bad. If not, then I stick by what I said. Call him or shut up.

I edited my post Beemer, let me know if it needs further editing.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothice
    Tell me you are joking.

Do you have any proof these are on their way? A picture? Anything?

If not then STFU!

Its sad how fast your tune changes now that you think you are getting your frame soon. That doesn't mean you have any right to tell anybody else what to do.

So until you have the frame or a tracking number then save your preaching for someone who cares.
    It's sad how much you love buying into the drama without talking to the man himself. Have you called Garf in the past week since we've been hearing all this news? Hhhmmm? Until you call him, whine and complain to someone who cares.

I edited my post Beemer, let me know if it needs further editing.
    Ya it does. If I have to explain will you understand? You are attacking [members] and being disruptive with the way you state your opinion.

These last posts really sadden me.
    For any trouble Garf may have caused people over the long delay, the infighting that this has caused is a 100 times worse.