Page 52 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 2446

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

Quote Originally Posted by insixdays777
    Andrew or WK2...get the manual or tracking numbers today as promised?

my tracking number will come through on friday/monday

ill let you know

so you ALL can track it! lol
    I LOVE MAGS ...and hate low pressure output tanks....and spyders

Yea I'll post up the tracking number too lol. We can have a race

I wonder what size the hole is for the spring, iv got a few rare earth magnets laying around that look about that size. The magnets are .125 inch or 3.2 mm

manual - nice pics - nice, until its in my hand and darn well should be first after ordering on the second day, not happy. Im with the other im not sure even 100 people ordered at this point with 10 people realling in this thread.

but another promise of delivery is well, another promise
    Last edited by TnDeathInc; 07-31-2008 at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jade_monkey07
    I wonder what size the hole is for the spring, iv got a few rare earth magnets laying around that look about that size. The magnets are .125 inch or 3.2 mm
    I was thinking the same thing (except that I don't have any magnets lying around ) It also depends on where the spring sits inside the frame.

Since this is somewhat related to the trigger, how difficult would it be to have the trigger anno'ed? I know that all of the stops and set screws would need to be removed before anno but would removing the roller bearing cause problems for me?

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightG
    I was thinking the same thing (except that I don't have any magnets lying around ) It also depends on where the spring sits inside the frame.

Since this is somewhat related to the trigger, how difficult would it be to have the trigger anno'ed? I know that all of the stops and set screws would need to be removed before anno but would removing the roller bearing cause problems for me?
    Ooh yea good question.

Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    Ooh yea good question.
    The question I have is did he make any extras? oooh and will these be going into production for other markers or have they officially decided it isn't worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by matteusz
    The question I have is did he make any extras? oooh and will these be going into production for other markers or have they officially decided it isn't worth it?
    Not likely...

There was a second run planned before the minimum 1st run orders were placed. Once the frames were already delayed by 1-2 months, G-Force announced no 2nd run.

If you are interested in purchasing one, you have two options:
    1) Hope that someone would be willing to sell their preorder to you (G-Force isn't issuing refunds)
    or
    2) Wait and see if any popup in the B/S/T forum once we start receiving them. A few customers are very disgruntled and may choose to just sell it outright once they arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightG
    Not likely...

There was a second run planned before the minimum 1st run orders were placed. Once the frames were already delayed by 1-2 months, G-Force announced no 2nd run.

If you are interested in purchasing one, you have two options:
    1) Hope that someone would be willing to sell their preorder to you (G-Force isn't issuing refunds)
    or
    2) Wait and see if any popup in the B/S/T forum once we start receiving them. A few customers are very disgruntled and may choose to just sell it outright once they arrive.

I can only imagine. I am just glad I haven't had money tied up in this the whole time. All the same now that they look to be shipping I am thinking maybe they are worth it. Anyone that wants to sell their spot let me know please.

Of course if you want to wait and then let me know once you have it I can watch the b/s/t too. Should be interesting to see how these shoot.

Well I've been away and out of the loop for a few days..
    I just brought myself up to speed and I have a couple things to say.
    #1. I'm ticked that the LPR is coming seperate. I paid for a completed bolt on frame and I expect such.

#2. How many more months are we going to have to wait for the LPR?

#3. Don't start calling people with valid concerns and complaints "childish". I'm a very busy man, I don't have time to call every week for a status update. If Garf were smart he would just post a weekly update. Much more efficient on his end, doesn't need to get interrupted 20 times a week with phone calls.

That's my 2 cents. I could go on longer, but like I said, I'm busy.

Garf sent me these specs on the production frames:

Frame Cosmetics
    -new trigger guard milling
    -trigger guard cut higher for big hands
    -grip area reduced for smaller hands
    -new custom grip panels (3 screws) with inner pockets milled to accommodate wide aftermarket LPR

Functional milling and improvements
    -mill excess material for weight reduction
    -increased LPR cavity area for larger LPR
    -re-designed actuator with exhaust vent holes for faster cycling
    -set screw for retaining trigger pin
    -dual ball bearings in trigger
    -changed to M3 from 4-40 set screws for finer adjustments
    -spring pocket in trigger
    -new trigger geometry
    -access hole for sear release
    -wider sear extender adaptor
    -back stop for sear extender adaptor

I'll update you on new info as I get it. I'm on vacation so any update will probably come on Thursday when I get back.

the only update I want to hear about is your tracking number.

Which we better not be waiting till Thursday to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothice
    the only update I want to hear about is your tracking number.

Which we better not be waiting till Thursday to hear.
    If I can't get to a computer before Thursday that's just what will happen. I'm on vacation and it's not my responsibility or job to get you any information. I'll try to do so before then, but if I can't then "oh well".

If I can't get to a computer before Thursday that's just what will happen. I'm on vacation and it's not my responsibility or job to get you any information. I'll try to do so before then, but if I can't then "oh well".
    It became your job when you became Garfs fan boy.

Maybe Garf will post the tracking number since you said you would make it public.

That is IF he intends on shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothice
    It became your job when you became Garfs fan boy.

Maybe Garf will post the tracking number since you said you would make it public.

That is IF he intends on shipping.
    I volunteered to relay information for him. I'm not getting paid or anything. If you want a tracking number, ask Andrew Cunje. He should be getting his the same time I do. No one owes anything to you except for Garf. Especially if you're going to be a dick to me about it.

And I will not make the number public. I will PM it to people who have ordered frames.

I volunteered to relay information for him. I'm not getting paid or anything. If you want a tracking number, ask Andrew Cunje. He should be getting his the same time I do. No one owes anything to you except for Garf. Especially if you're going to be a dick to me about it.

And I will not make the number public. I will PM it to people who have ordered frames.
    You are semi correct.

No reason being a dick to you. Guess i'm just being... well how did you put it "childish"

I hope for all of our sakes you and andrew do get tracking numbers today. As you were told you would.

Cause I doubt you want to be lied to by Garf. Especially since you have stood up for him this last week.

Andrew, PLEASE tell us that you've heard something... anything?

Rob? You chimed in once.. any news?

I know that I should probably call up myself but as some have pointed out, we shouldn't necessarily be responsible for getting updates.

At this stage, I'm seriously considering just selling my preorder spot.
    I may end up regretting it, especially since I constantly feel like these things are going to ship at any moment but I'm starting to think that a DIY pneuframe would suit me just fine (and wouldn't require any sear modifications)

Still nothing huh? So we should just add this to our long list of dissapointments and broken promises? SIGH

If there are words available to describe my distaste for this thread and everything that has gone on, that wont get me banned. I can not think of them

Quote Originally Posted by jade_monkey07
    If there are words available to describe my distaste for this thread and everything that has gone on, that wont get me banned. I can not think of them
    What is your distaste with? The thread itself? Peoples attitudes? Or the repeated failure of someone to deliver as promised?

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedpsyche
    What is your distaste with? The thread itself? Peoples attitudes? Or the repeated failure of someone to deliver as promised?
    If it were me, I would go with the repeated failure.

Quote Originally Posted by sandfreestyle
    I as well.

Any word on those tracking #s guys? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Quote Originally Posted by sandfreestyle
    EPIC FAIL sounds so much better.

For the repeated EPIC FAILURE of GFORCE

Well

Someone call the mounties!

at this point im not sure what to do,

it did seem like we were soo close there for a bit and,,,nothing...

even the guys who got the manual are dead silent

should i call, should i wait, should i sell, should i take legal action?

you ahve my word gforce wont be doing anymore pre orders for paintball stuff as long as im around. and il be sure to leave proper feedback everywhere i can for this horrible transaction.

and to think this was put into one of the magazines with an add selling this frame! action pursuit games i think but its the point of the matter hes advertising

Whatever we do...just remember strength in numbers....lets get organized...

just sent garf another email, if anyone else feels the same as me and we have nothing in 5 days call his local authorities and explain the situation along with any other fraud or similar services in the area or canada.

ive had enough.

Garf, or whom it may concern.

This project has been ongoing for some time now and after so long it seemed we were about to finaly get our frames, however it appears not one has shipped yet as no one has reproted recieving anyhting or a tracking number. This leads me to believe this is yet another lie to customers that have put faith in you.

Ive been very nice and more than patient over the past few months, I am now asking to see a final picture, or proof these frames are done and being shiped even if mine is not yet.

I promise i will also be doing my best to make sure and let any of gforces possible customers in paintball and other are well aware of how this company sees fit to treat customers and conduct its "business"

please send me and others what is rightfully ours, I expect a phone call or return E-mail within 3 business days.

If i ahve recieved no responce within 5 business days i will contact local authorities and anyone that handles business related issues or consumer fraud in your area.

Unhappy customer,

Scott Koenig

1-636-*** ****

I'm in!!