Page 53 of 82 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 2446

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

Quote Originally Posted by mostpeople
    Well

Someone call the mounties!

Edit....Ya I was here too.
    Last edited by Beemer; 08-06-2008 at 10:35 PM.

I am in....

Garth,

Please call me and email me a photo of the finished frames ready to ship. If I do not receive a call and photos within 3 business days I will contact your local authorities and other consumer protection agencies that deal with consumer fraud. I am disappointed that you have allowed things to come to this point. I hope you will do the right thing.

I look forward to your call and photos of the frames ready to ship,

Thank you,

J*** M***
    770.***.****

So if the clock starts ticking today...

Who has the phone numbers we need to call? LK-13 you have any info?

I'll bet my left nut we don't see any pics. So lets get the necessary information online so we can all do what is LONG over due.

if you need gforces number use the one on the site, il see what i can do about locating a local authority number

Here is a start...the second link is the winner....

Canada BBB

Ontario Gov. Consumer protection agency

Consumer Protection Ontario Consumer Protection Agency Phone Numbers...

You can also contact the Consumer Protection Branch. They answer telephone inquiries and mediate written complaints between consumers and businesses:

Call:
    Toll Free: 1-800-889-9768
    Toronto: (416) 326-8800

For us AMERICANS:

Internet Crime Complaint Center

Yall Canooks (JadeMonkey)

Canada residence Intrenet Fraud
    Last edited by insixdays777; 08-06-2008 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothice
    :
    Lay off the clamatoe juice. Once you have a frame then you can be Gforces Vice President of Public Relations.
    what was that about "CAMELTOE JUICE"

Edit.........It was clamato juice. Just to clarify.
    Last edited by Beemer; 08-06-2008 at 11:30 PM.

wow. Enjoy your banning.

Get us some phone number before the ban stick hits.

BRAVO! WELL SAID!

btw,
    even if all those that ordered these frames received them with in seconds of the time i post this;
    I did a little investigating,
    you can still sue for "BREACH OF CONTRACT" as the shipping date for the product has long passed, to date no evidence has been offered to verify the claims made by the G-Force Representative.
    and the agreement to purchase whether verbal, written or electronic constitutes a contract;
    as a legally binding agreement should either party not fulfill their obligations in the agreed upon amount of time the Plaintive has the right to third party arbitration, products or monies agreed upon in said contract and restitution / punitive damages.

so the question is, who is pissed off enough to take action, or who has a lawyer on retainer / in the family?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronobreak
    just sent garf another email, if anyone else feels the same as me and we have nothing in 5 days call his local authorities and explain the situation along with any other fraud or similar services in the area or canada.

ive had enough.

Garf, or whom it may concern.

This project has been ongoing for some time now and after so long it seemed we were about to finaly get our frames, however it appears not one has shipped yet as no one has reproted recieving anyhting or a tracking number. This leads me to believe this is yet another lie to customers that have put faith in you.

Ive been very nice and more than patient over the past few months, I am now asking to see a final picture, or proof these frames are done and being shiped even if mine is not yet.

I promise i will also be doing my best to make sure and let any of gforces possible customers in paintball and other are well aware of how this company sees fit to treat customers and conduct its "business"

please send me and others what is rightfully ours, I expect a phone call or return E-mail within 3 business days.

If i ahve recieved no responce within 5 business days i will contact local authorities and anyone that handles business related issues or consumer fraud in your area.

Unhappy customer,

Scott Koenig

1-636-*** ****

OMG OMG OMG....Just got this email....

Dear John,

Please be advised your order of the G-Force Automag pneumatic frame are being packed and will go out by Expedited Parcel on Friday Aug. 8th. Your assigned shipment tracking number is CX0******CA. Shipment status can be obtained online at www.usps.com and www.canadapost.ca

Thank you.

Production Team

G-Force

www.gforcepb.com

***tracking number edited by me...sorry too many crazy people out there....Not that it matters anyway...tracking number does not work hopefully if will work on Friday...

Good for you.

I encourange everyone to stick to their guns. Just because he got a tracking number doesn't mean the rest of us should lay off until we have one as well.

I would still sue for breach of contract if I were you.

Good for you.

I encourange everyone to stick to their guns. Just because he got a tracking number doesn't mean the rest of us should lay off until we have one as well.
    AMEN....

hopefully the number works and its not a fake

the system at Canada Post will refresh at 8am provided the package is in the system and not sitting in the shop someplace.
    Last edited by LK-13; 08-06-2008 at 11:25 PM.

wow. Enjoy your banning.

Get us some phone number before the ban stick hits.
    Ban? Whats a Ban? The next STUPID post gets a BAN.

This aint no picture thread, unless it is a relevant pic. Look that up so you understand.

Only some of you are doing it right. It needs to be ALL of you, so pay attention. How many is that for sure?????

Some one failed to remember this forum is World Wide. Then again arent they all.

Whos thread is this again?

Now... do what you must just leave the stupid part out of it.

the threadstarter abandoned this thread long ago

on a sidenot

I OT MY SHIPPING CONFIRMATION TODAY, for whatever thats worth.

il be following it closely, hope the rest of you got the same or do soon.

weird the two people here that said enoughs enough got shipping info.

if youve had enough youl want to do the same, or keep on waiting.

Unfortunately even tracking numbers don't mean much to me at this point. If/when you guys get your frames, you HAVE to post pics asap!!

It seems kind of odd that they're instantly ready to ship for the two people who actually threatened with legal action. Although I'm not surprised but that must only mean that the rest should ready to go, right?

wheres warbeak to come and say "i told you so"

(still doesnt mean anything because noone has a frame)

i didnt see warbreak get his tracking number anywhere yet even unles i missed something.

heck, even the manual wasnt for everyone, i think garf sent it to jon as per my request the manual be sent out early so people are somewhat familiar witht he product before it arrives and tuning time should be minimil

Well we will see...I will post up the moment the tracking number works/frame is shipped. I wont leave you guys hanging...if the thing shows up I will be taking a video of me opening the box for the first time...along with shooting videos and photos ect...yall will be right there with me

now i have to get back up to northern virginia to see robagd's frame, if it ever shows up.

The funny thing is; I tried this about a month ago with no result.
    We'll see if these tracking #'s turn out to be real. I'll be really surprised if they do. Sound like he's trying to buy himself a few extra days. We'll see.

I can generate some fake tracking codes if you need them garf, you know where to pm me.

Yeah..he bought himself time with me untill monday(ships on friday, tracking number might not update untill monday.) ...that is absoultely it with me. Frame is eighter on the way and the tracking number confirms so...or I begin filling complaints with local authorities, Canada internet fraud and canada BBB...Tick Tock Garth....

-R
    Serving AGD customers since 93, wishing I could beat some common since into some of them about 5 hrs later.

how do you get a warm body on the phone from them?

Quote Originally Posted by insixdays777
    Yeah..he bought himself time with me untill monday(ships on friday, tracking number might not update untill monday.) ...that is absoultely it with me. Frame is eighter on the way and the tracking number confirms so...or I begin filling complaints with local authorities, Canada internet fraud and canada BBB...Tick Tock Garth....
    Just as an FYI, I've had items arrive from Canada before that tracking number updates.

Quote Originally Posted by RobAGD

-R
    You know something?

Quote Originally Posted by seekandestroy78
    wheres warbeak to come and say "i told you so"

(still doesnt mean anything because noone has a frame)
    Until people have their frames it would be wise for him to not do any "told you so'ing"

And even then he won't be making any friends by doing so.

I hope if and when these arrive the infighting will at least stop.