Page 54 of 82 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 2446

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

Quote Originally Posted by smoothice
    Until people have their frames it would be wise for him to not do any "told you so'ing"

And even then he won't be making any friends by doing so.

I hope if and when these arrive the infighting will at least stop.

watch it be a block of metal and how to guide

i think i would wet my pants if someone gets their frame and discovers a "SP" or CENTERFLAG logo on it somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by LK-13
    i think i would wet my pants if someone gets their frame and discovers a "SP" or CENTERFLAG logo on it somewhere.
    that would suck on so many levels

Quote Originally Posted by LK-13

imo the CF logo would be cool

Quote Originally Posted by robnix
    Just as an FYI, I've had items arrive from Canada before that tracking number updates.
    I get that all the time with the post office, even domestic shipping.
    My last Actionvillage order sent me the tracking number after I had already received the merchandise.

Sorry for the delay, I just got access to the internet. I have received my USPS tracking number from Garf. PM me if you want to follow it.

Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    Sorry for the delay, I just got access to the internet. I have received my USPS tracking number from Garf. PM me if you want to follow it.
    Thanks. I don't need it. But I expect some pictures on here within the next week. BTW does your tracking # show that it has shipped or just that info has been sent?

you know, just thinking about it:

i was being nice to Garfield right up until i tried calling him,
    in an attempt to get some info to talk the forum out of legal action.
    then Garfield all but told me to go F--- Myself.
    so, the gloves came off and it was a business under the microscope.
    it's nothing personal, it's business.
    so that is the angle I've taken in the forum, well for the most part
    and until i start seeing pics of the frames in customers hands G-Force is in a condition of Breech of Contract. and that is only the first count!
    Breech of Contract:
    Count 1) Frame Delivery Date Missed
    Count 2) LPR Delivery Date Missed
    Count 3) If and When Product Ships the Product will be Incomplete and Non-Functional Beyond Customer Assembly resulting from Missing Parts or Hardware.

Multiply this by 100 customers,
    that makes 300 counts of Breech of Contract.

if someone out there has the cash to hire a real lawyer,
    you might just end up owning that patent he's so proud of.

Dear Andrew,

Please be advised your order of the G-Force Automag pneumatic frame are being packed and will go out by Xpresspost USA on Friday Aug. 8th. Your assigned shipment tracking number is CE51***8967CA. Shipment status can be obtained online at www.usps.com and www.canadapost.ca

Thank you.

Production Team

G-Force

www.gforcepb.com

sorry i didnt post earlier...i told him to delay mine due to my being in the dominican republic smoking cubans and drinking booze...
    Last edited by Andrew Cunje; 08-08-2008 at 12:58 AM.
    I LOVE MAGS ...and hate low pressure output tanks....and spyders

What ever happened to the bunch of frames that were supposedly shipped a couple of weeks ago? G-Force told at least two of you that some were already shipped.

Either it takes a long time to receive them or the recipients choose not to post??? Or ?

For the 4-5 of you that received tracking numbers, I really hope that this is for real. It only means that I'll see mine that much sooner. But the lying needs to stop

I do hope peoples frames are on the way. I would hate to think of the turmoil it would cause if this want true.

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightG
    What ever happened to the bunch of frames that were supposedly shipped a couple of weeks ago? G-Force told at least two of you that some were already shipped.

Either it takes a long time to receive them or the recipients choose not to post??? Or ?

For the 4-5 of you that received tracking numbers, I really hope that this is for real. It only means that I'll see mine that much sooner. But the lying needs to stop
    im fairly positive that one of the first frames...or the first frame to go out belongs to rob : )

he is the one who tipped me off about this frame prior to the presale just through his oldskewl like connections

afterall he does own THE deadlywind hair...he is just like that

My computer is dicked. The win32 system file is corrupted and so I need a new hardrive. It's going to be tough for me to keep you guys updated regularly, but I should be all set to go by Tuesday. For now I'll just mooch off my sister's and dad's computer.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    My computer is dicked. The win32 system file is corrupted and so I need a new hardrive. It's going to be tough for me to keep you guys updated regularly, but I should be all set to go by Tuesday. For now I'll just mooch off my sister's and dad's computer.
    Recently I did a couple transactions with Canadians.
    It took almost 3 weeks to receive the items.
    And on both of them, according to the tracking, had left Canada in 3 days.
    Of course when it hits the border (unless they buy Global Express Guaranteed which is $39.99 US minimum) the tracking number had ended (at the border) .

Well it appears that Hell is on its way to a deep freeze...

My tracking number updated. Looks like a package is headed my way! No ETA, but it left the CA post office.

2008/08/09 17:58 MARKHAM, ON Item accepted at the Post Office

Well good, it's about time. Now how many more months before we get the LPR?

to be honest im persoanly glad i diddnt order one, because like many things gforce claimed the lpr doesnt work right according to garf himself.

he made a claim of his was better than everyone elses and ran at 10-20 psi, funny thing is they never had a working lpr!

they could not get one to work consistently at that low pressure so ended up going close to what most the small lpr regs do anyways.

im gonna be very happy to wash my hands of this whole project.

Quote Originally Posted by insixdays777
    Well it appears that Hell is on its way to a deep freeze...

My tracking number updated. Looks like a package is headed my way! No ETA, but it left the CA post office.
    what he send out like 3-4 to people and left the rest of us 96 in limbo. I received all of the prior emails cept one with a tracking number.

appears that way, im not sure what warbreak said but i did know he contacted garf prior to his" being on its way"

me and insix sent a letter demanding product and we got tracking numbers for sure, whos to say whats in the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronobreak

me and insix sent a letter demanding product and we got tracking numbers for sure, whos to say whats in the box.
    Honestly I am not sure what to expect at this point (no complete frame photos from garth worries me to death, ultra shady)...anything is possible. Empty box? Box with one of those gag gift turds and a SUCKER letter?, or a AMAZING production pneuframe that will be a prized treasure for years?...We will see soon...looks like we are at the mercy of the postal services at this point....

its probably a hard copy of the manual

just messing with you guys....I hope its your frames in the mail, and I hope the other 90 some frames quickly follow....and the LPR's after that....and everything else that Garf owes people. Garf doesnt deserve one ounce of gratitude until every product is delivered....and even then I dont think he is deserving, but that is up to you guys. What I'm trying to say is stay on his back or people may never see their LPR's.

2008/08/09 17:58 MARKHAM, ON Item accepted at the Post Office
    I have a box on the way too. Crossing fingers...

Well I had some time this morning before we start the last leg of our trip. So I sat down and wrote Garf an email demanding a firm ship date and that if I did not recieve this by weeks end that I would be contacting my lawyer. I know that some of them have begun to ship, but as far as I know your all garf in disguise tellin me lies lol. So I wanted to get some confirmation for myself. I hope all this is over soon I just want to be done with this thread and Gforce. For Garfs sake these frames better performs as well as we were all told it would.

Jade monkey, I would think he would ship yours ASAP, seeing that you are a local and can drive to his local police station and make a report in person. Go figure...Good luck!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jade_monkey07
    For Garfs sake these frames better performs as well as we were all told it would.
    how can they.
    they are being shipped UN-ASSEMBLED & INCOMPLETE.

for those that paid for this mystery LPR that has never been seen by anyone on this forum,
    and were promised a "BOLT ON FRAME" 5 MONTHS AGO...

it would seem to me that this contract has been breached beyond repair.

Just a question to those that have received tracking #'s... Have any of you paid for the express shipping when you purchased the frame? And is it being shipped using express?

I went the economical route and I'm just trying to figure how long to expect shipping to take once it goes out.

I'm really hoping to see pics soon! Hopefully these don't get delayed in customs.

I looked at my receipt...just says sipping 17.00 not sure if standard or express...I cant remember its been 10 months!

wow!
    all these pictures are slowing my internet service.

lol chill man. Its not like Garf would ship overnight, he couldnt even post a picture.