Page 57 of 82 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 2446

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

If hes lowering the pressure, I hope he is also lowering the weight of the bolt/spring assembly and/or removing the feature of the lvl10. Either that or he has the option of making the power power tube port and the power tube itself bigger(which requires the redesign of the bolt). If none of these steps are taken, the "garf mag" will have a longer bolt cycle time. Which is very significant in a marker that cannot recharge until the bolt resets and the on/off assembly reopens.....something to look out for Garf Its nice to see that people are receiving your product and seem to be really liking it from the response so far, hope your hard at work on the LPR's to satisfy the customers who ordered them too.
    Last edited by Hilltop Customs; 08-18-2008 at 12:22 PM.

WHOA WHOA WHOA...did i miss something in this thread...that sounds awesome!!! i want!!!! fill me in im confoosed

Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    Agreed. I am especially excited about his LP mod for the mag valve. It's not a magic box and it supposedly can get a valve shooting down to the last 350psi in the tank. I certainly hope he continues working on it and puts it out on the market when it is totally complete.
    I LOVE MAGS ...and hate low pressure output tanks....and spyders

big ups for andrew for posting pics and vids. thought it was a lost cause with al the talk on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Cunje
    WHOA WHOA WHOA...did i miss something in this thread...that sounds awesome!!! i want!!!! fill me in im confoosed
    That's all I have to fill you in on lol. He is in the testing / design phase right now. He's got an idea that does work. It does allow the mag to shoot deeper into a fill. He is however experiencing problems with consistency in the mod's performance. His goal is to get it down to 250. He may never be able to get it to work right, he may get it spot on. We'll see. But I told him that he should definitely wait until he's got a working, finalized model before he starts selling this.

Man Site Sucks On A Cell Phone Andrew How Long Have You Been Shopping Bt My Store ? What A Newbie. I Do Hope You Edited Those vids I Would Hate To Have To Like Ban You For Posting Links To Naughty Things No Matter How Funny It Is. -R
    Serving AGD customers since 93, wishing I could beat some common since into some of them about 5 hrs later.

Agreed. I am especially excited about his LP mod for the mag valve. It's not a magic box and it supposedly can get a valve shooting down to the last 350psi in the tank. I certainly hope he continues working on it and puts it out on the market when it is totally complete.
    Classic Valves can operate at 375 psi-425 psi, allowing anyone using one with a Level 7 bolt to shoot down that far into the tank.

If he is doing that with a XValve with Level 10, itd be interesting. Otherwise, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueFactor
    Classic Valves can operate at 375 psi-425 psi, allowing anyone using one with a Level 7 bolt to shoot down that far into the tank.

If he is doing that with a XValve with Level 10, itd be interesting. Otherwise, not so much.
    It's with an RT style valve. He can get it down to 350psi on an X-Valve and is trying to get it to 250psi. In order to do that though, he says the powertube will need modifications. It starts getting hiccupy at around 300psi. If he can get a Classic Valve to shoot down to 250 that'd be cool. But I think the aim of it should really be RT style valves.

It's with an RT style valve. He can get it down to 350psi on an X-Valve and is trying to get it to 250psi. In order to do that though, he says the powertube will need modifications. It starts getting hiccupy at around 300psi. If he can get a Classic Valve to shoot down to 250 that'd be cool. But I think the aim of it should really be RT style valves.
    350 on an XValve means he is using a Level 7 bolt.Using it on a RT style valve with a Level 7 at that pressure is like using a Classic Valve. The only reason a RT Valve is a RT Valve is the dual ability to recharge, and thats afforded by the higher unregulated pressure quick-filling the dump chamber.

If he can get the RT Valve recharge of 26+ bps at 250, Id be impressed. Also, more than just the powertube will need to be redesigned, he will in essence need to redesign the whole valve.

Talking

I did creativley edit it : ) as you said.....took out the boring...and left someeeee of the funny : ) but I spelled ur name wrong so I have to redo the video tonight anyways : P before you ban me! (crosses fingers for no ban) kekekee

and yes...this is hard to use on the phone...hahahaha like half of my post are via the phone : D

Quote Originally Posted by RobAGD
    Man Site Sucks On A Cell Phone Andrew How Long Have You Been Shopping Bt My Store ? What A Newbie. I Do Hope You Edited Those vids I Would Hate To Have To Like Ban You For Posting Links To Naughty Things No Matter How Funny It Is. -R

Quote Originally Posted by RogueFactor
    350 on an XValve means he is using a Level 7 bolt.Using it on a RT style valve with a Level 7 at that pressure is like using a Classic Valve. The only reason a RT Valve is a RT Valve is the dual ability to recharge, and thats afforded by the higher unregulated pressure quick-filling the dump chamber.

If he can get the RT Valve recharge of 26+ bps at 250, Id be impressed. Also, more than just the powertube will need to be redesigned, he will in essence need to redesign the whole valve.
    Nope, he's running a lvl 10. He's got it running reliably at 350 with some simply drop in mods. Don't worry though, he probably isn't going to market it since everyone is just going to poo poo it.

After this frame nightmare.. You are right. People are just going to poo on it.

But once everybody has their frame... and assuming they work great... people will forget.

They may never do another pre order with Gforce. But they will probably give them another shot if they can show proof of a working product and not require a pre order.

Hell if it is priced right, does what it is advertised to do, and doesn't require a pre order. I may have to take 2 or 3.

Could spawn a Automag Revolution...its such a moddable gun...everythign is so custom with our guns...a lot less off teh shelf like most...

Quote Originally Posted by smoothice

But once everybody has their frame... and assuming they work great... people will forget.

They may never do another pre order with Gforce. But they will probably give them another shot if they can show proof of a working product and not require a pre order.

Hell if it is priced right, does what it is advertised to do, and doesn't require a pre order. I may have to take 2 or 3.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothice

Oh I totally agree. I'd like to see a perfect working version of the mod in final form. Then I'll probably buy two lol.

Nope, he's running a lvl 10. He's got it running reliably at 350 with some simply drop in mods. Don't worry though, he probably isn't going to market it since everyone is just going to poo poo it.
    Well, Im impressed. It truly defies the laws of physics if he has a stock Level 10 shooting at 350 psi. They usually run @575-650. So he has effectively cut air usage nearly in half.

If he was to use a Level 7 bolt with that mod, he could be running his marker in the sub-200psi range reliably. Tell him to swap the bolts and make us a video.
    Last edited by RogueFactor; 08-18-2008 at 06:47 PM.

No way would I ever do another preorder with this guy and possibly never do a preorder again.
    If this guy showed pictures of product ready to ship then maybe... but we'll see.

keep in mind this is the same person that took us on a 9+ month ride

as well as made many claims that still diddnt come on the frames and misrepresented the product to say the least.

and when did garf say all this ? on one of the many calls to hunt him down asking whatsup with our frames?

im hesitantly agreeing with rogue on this one

I want it <period>

mag is so damn air hog like its not funny...

Okm got mine installed tonight. Not a lot of work for me given I used the hAir uppers which gave me my LPR set up all nice and clean

here is the video, nothing special the set up as follows :

Emax valve with Lvl 10 set up for hellfire ( that what I was shooting at tournaments, it is very soft )
    .686 Dye UL Barrel
    Chrono at 295
    Draxxus White box from the practice a week BEFORE world cup 2004
    Halo B v35 S Speed 3 mostly fresh batteries.

I make the pull on the the g-force frame a bit longer, I hate short short triggers. I did have a few small install issues and I will chalk those up to production differances.

Part way in I hit some werid harmonic and my fringer/gun ust when into slow mode, the extra chuffing at this point I atribute to the 686 barrel coming loose and if that happens in my gun the bolt will hang a tad on the barrel.

G-Force Frame

Here are a few pics as well :

What I wanted to show here is the fact that the hAir trigger is a magnetic return, Colin did a great job on this aspect.

Routhing of LPR hose This is one thing I really stressed Colin on when we talked about the gun and how I wated it when it was all done.

Because of my existing set up I had to take the switch and ram out so could get the factory supplied hose. Also you have to put the sear extention on with the sear IN the rail. I did not use epxy or JB weld on mine as I dont want to have to break anything to get it back apart when I putthis back to the hAir set up.

Finished hose run

So I posted up a few bits from the hAir, I took it down further than I have ever done before and I have to say I am very inpressed what how Colin did his set up. More custom bits ( as far as I can tell ). Garfs frame is using more production based parts so at least down the road you should be abel to find parts if you need to.

I will end up doing a full trigger work up, like the trigger on my hAir ( profiling and setting wieghts ). This frame makes adjustments fairly easy, I feel it needs a bit more play from the factory, I wuld have to say the factory pull is inthe 1mm or less range.

Ill post up after the weekend, Ill have 2 buddies pounding some paint through it as I am stuff for a bit with some family stuff.

Garf - Great product, works well, I suggest you kep making these I know that I will need 2 more for my buddies. They are sold on it already.

-Robert
    Last edited by RobAGD; 08-18-2008 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Cunje
    I want it <period>

mag is so damn air hog like its not funny...

I just want my frame and lpr!

I got my 2 frames today!!!!!!!!!

just finished setting up the one, I used one of the Internal lpr bolt holes, drilled it Slightly bigger, just enough to fit the microline. I had to file down the edge of my forward drop a bit so it didnt pinch the line, but I was expecting to have to do all of this.

heres a vid on a classic valve!

http://media.putfile.com/Gforce-pnueframe

jade got the video to work after installing an app from my most hated company ever....i still feel drity for doing it...but it looks good : ) can't wait for more vids...

ROB, compare Gforce to Hair?
    t33kyboy "So if a cat is dropped from 11 inches, it will most likely die."

Lol i cant wait to get more air. I accually called all my pb buddies to see if anyone had a spare tank that was full :P sadly either no one was home or they didnt have one available.....ill be picking some up tomorrow

well between the hAir and G-Force I cant ay right now which is better. I have the hAir all worked out and I spent maybe an hour working on the GForce. When I get a little more work done on it and I get a few thousand rounds down the tube i'll be able to say more about it.

-R

I got mine today in the Mail !!! Pics over on the G-Force Pic thread..... Yeah !!!

Received mine yesterday too!
    No pics yet

YEP got mine yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!...working on pics....

Anyone have any word on when Garf expects to ship those waiting for the internal LPR? I know he said it would be a little while, but how many more months should we be expecting?

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedpsyche
    Anyone have any word on when Garf expects to ship those waiting for the internal LPR? I know he said it would be a little while, but how many more months should we be expecting?
    Good question.

Well I got mine today. And I must admit. This is thing is really ugly. It is Fugly as a matter of fact. And i personally think the grips are the worst part of all.

I hope she performs better than she looks.

I'll mount her up some time this week or next and see if it was worth the wait.

The trigger pull does seem to be non existant.