Page 61 of 82 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 2446

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

Quote Originally Posted by UThomas
    So what's Garf's email - because I'd like to pick one up now. I'm assuming enough people canceled that there should be some available...

You think cancelling was an option?

You can buy mine for $300

So what's Garf's email - because I'd like to pick one up now. I'm assuming enough people canceled that there should be some available...

you would be much better off going D.I.Y. with a kit.
    much more cost effective.

linky => https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=226161

Nah - I like the fit and finish. Not looking for most cost effective. Then again, not looking to pay $100 over retail either

Nah - I like the fit and finish. Not looking for most cost effective. Then again, not looking to pay $100 over retail either

100 over retail would be if these were still being made, they are rare breed, a collectors item. 300 is a deal imho.

Well I got mine today......but I'm waiting for the internal LPR to mount everything, I don't want to buy several LPR's just to play with this thing. But it looks great......except for the grips anyone know which ones will fit these holes?

im pretty sure these are an original hole pattern.

So does anyone actually have Garf's email?

So does anyone actually have Garf's email?

gforce_pb AT yahoo.com
    Last edited by Beemer; 09-07-2008 at 01:38 PM. Reason: code E-Mail

Quote Originally Posted by LK-13
    you would be much better off going D.I.Y. with a kit.
    much more cost effective.

linky => https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=226161
    lets keep on topic here...this thread isnt about DIY crud....this is about garfs frame...which is, sorry, better than any diy ive had in my hands...plus you don't have to do anything! : ) comes ready rather than dremmelling and drilling

IF YOU CAN GET YOUR HAND ON A GFORCE FRAME!!! BY ALL MEANS... DO IT... went ballin today and had all kinds of people eyeballin' the hell out of it
    Last edited by Andrew Cunje; 09-07-2008 at 10:58 PM.
    I LOVE MAGS ...and hate low pressure output tanks....and spyders

Quote Originally Posted by LK-13
    Before you do anything rash,
    WRAP THE SCREW IN TEFLON TAPE AND REINSTALL!!

the Teflon tape will dampen vibration and tighten the fit of the screw while still allowing it to be removed with out trashing anything.
    just use some red OR blue loctite...its not perminaent by any means...it can be removed with a lighter to warm up the loctite and it'll slide out like a pig covered in ky
    Last edited by Andrew Cunje; 09-07-2008 at 10:58 PM.

Anyone willing to trade their frame for this:

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=234873

Mat

Picked mine up at the PO today. I'll try and get some pics later in the week.
    Of course it's still useless without the LPR and I'm not about to go buy another LPR while I wait for this one.

Got mine too. Im in the same boat as far as the lpr, but its nice to have it in my hands. Still need to get another valve, thinking about going classic.
    Those of you running a classic, standard on/off working good?
    think you can max out the valve?

Sleeper, any ideas about how to fit a ticker in there, I have one and it would need some work to make it work, does the micro rock work better. I believe i read that this frame would except an aftermarket lpr, really wondering how the gforce lprs will fit.

I may resort to external lpr if i get impatient

Opened it up. I'm impressed at how light it is. The grips gotta go though. Anyone got any plans to make any replacement grips for this thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedpsyche
    Anyone got any plans to make any replacement grips for this thing?
    How many people would be interested in wood grips?

custar

Quote Originally Posted by skyless

Got mine too. Im in the same boat as far as the lpr, but its nice to have it in my hands. Still need to get another valve, thinking about going classic.
    Those of you running a classic, standard on/off working good?
    think you can max out the valve?

Sleeper, any ideas about how to fit a ticker in there, I have one and it would need some work to make it work, does the micro rock work better. I believe i read that this frame would except an aftermarket lpr, really wondering how the gforce lprs will fit.

I may resort to external lpr if i get impatient
    I had it running on the classic quite well. but I had the Rt on/off in there. it didnt cycle fast enough with the stock one. I am now running a retro valve with rt on/off and it shoots like a dream!

Quote Originally Posted by custar
    custar
    I'm game for anything but what came with it... I've all ready cracked the upper front corner of one grip... Two smelly old herrings with screws through the eyes and tail would look better and last longer....

I think wood grips would look hot!! And they make sense because you can have the back side hollowed out to fit your LPR. I'm game, depending on price. Just don't ask me to preorder.

I think wood grips would look hot!! And they make sense because you can have the back side hollowed out to fit your LPR. I'm game, depending on price. Just don't ask me to preorder.
    Did you guys already hit up Kruger? They look pretty flat and simple, at least easy to get a pattern off of. With a bunch of you looking right now, I would think you could twi$t his arm.

Quote Originally Posted by custar

custar
    Me for one.

No preorders? Why the heck not?

I wouldn't ask for any advance money, just a commitment to buy if/when produced. If Kruger doesn't want to undertake the job, of course.

custar

Aluminum Grip Panels Coming Soon!

I just want to give everyone a heads up that Jay8541 (Cerberus Innovations) is currently making a set of panels for me and they should be ready by next week.

My panels will be his first set made for the G-Force frame and he is planning on making aluminum panels for others when he is done. He/we will probably be creating a sale thread shortly after mine are finished. (no other details available yet)

I'll be sure to post pics once I get them.

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightG
    I just want to give everyone a heads up that Jay8541 (Cerberus Innovations) is currently making a set of panels for me and they should be ready by next week.

My panels will be his first set made for the G-Force frame and he is planning on making aluminum panels for others when he is done. He/we will probably be creating a sale thread shortly after mine are finished. (no other details available yet)

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightG

YAY!@@@!!!!!!!

Well it looks like we're gonna have a few options. Nice.

yea, haha

i am next in line...been talkign with him about getting a few

unfortunately i've been bitten by the pb bug again...and am currently working an order out on a black phoenix body

its gonna be sweeeetttt : )

Someone should talk to SPD or Dark Seoul too. I'll try to do it when I actually have money.

Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    Someone should talk to SPD or Dark Seoul too. I'll try to do it when I actually have money.
    I've already contacted SPD a while back too. I think it took me at least 5 e-mails to explain that I needed custom panels cut. I don't remember what they quoted (i can look it up) but it was going to be pricey.

lpr

anyone hear any word on the lprs?

Quote Originally Posted by skyless
    anyone hear any word on the lprs?
    I was just on my way here to ask the same thing.