Page 62 of 82 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,860 of 2446

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedpsyche
    I was just on my way here to ask the same thing.
    This is what i got after emailing garf.
    The micro-LPRs are not ready for shipping. I'll let you know once they are ready. The micro-LPR is a 5 minute bolt-in installation.

Quote Originally Posted by skyless
    This is what i got after emailing garf.
    The micro-LPRs are not ready for shipping. I'll let you know once they are ready. The micro-LPR is a 5 minute bolt-in installation.
    And it's responses like that which make us all so happy with Garf. He wonders why we all get pissed at him.

if you wanna know whats taking so long... his mag has been out of service for nearly a month... he was doing so much testing with frames and lprs that he forgot to put in the field strip screw... gassed it up... and kaboom... good by on off....i mailed out a new sear.... on-off and extra long on off pin pin to him from Rob Hoover last weekend... he should be receiving those shortly... to finish the lpr .... so sit back... relax take your shoes off ... glass of wine ... favorite easy chair... and (someone finish this lyric)
    I LOVE MAGS ...and hate low pressure output tanks....and spyders

on a separate note...GOOD STORY>>>

i was at the field the other day doing a walk on...

im shooting at this group of kids in the cedars trying to flank us in this village... see like 2 or 3 of them and just rippppp on the frame... all of them cried for the ref to check the gun for automatic....these are grown men actually...children if you ask me

the ref after the match asks to see the gun...and is like HOLY COWS THATS SENSITIVE...and NO GUYS THIS IS TOTALLY MECH...and this is the HAIR from DEADLYWIND...as i reply NO this is a GFORCE limited production run... 1 of about 100 made...(yes he knew of the DW hair)

couldn't get the smile off my face all day from that... haha

sad ending of the story is while im protecting my team from the flank... they allll get out... and 10 guys were on one side... 3 on the other... i only managed to get like 5 out before getting out my self... but i was the last one standing on my team... : )

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Cunje
    if you wanna know whats taking so long... his mag has been out of service for nearly a month... he was doing so much testing with frames and lprs that he forgot to put in the field strip screw... gassed it up... and kaboom... good by on off....i mailed out a new sear.... on-off and extra long on off pin pin to him from Rob Hoover last weekend... he should be receiving those shortly... to finish the lpr .... so sit back... relax take your shoes off ... glass of wine ... favorite easy chair... and (someone finish this lyric)
    Yes, well that's all nice and well and good, he could have mentioned that. But also, need I remind anyone.... IT'S BEEN A YEAR!!!! So please, please, please, don't tell anyone to relax.

Good story BTW, I like it. I can't wait to do that myself, once I get my LPR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Cunje
    Well since nobody else will...

...of course, this compact disc playing on your home stereo. So go on indulge yourself, that's right, kick off your shoes, put your feet up, lean back and just enjoy the melodies. After all, music soothes even the savage beast.
    Fish

...anyone else notice the gforce website is down?

www.gforcepb.com

Ugh...

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    ...anyone else notice the gforce website is down?

www.gforcepb.com
    Oh brother more drama

Wel I went and did it, my GForce frame now had magnetic trigger return to give it a snappier feel.

A but of cussing and throwing of tools, a few broken magnets buts its all good. I hoe to take it for a spin in teh next few weeks, this weekend is not looking so good for weather Stuid rain....

-Robert
    Serving AGD customers since 93, wishing I could beat some common since into some of them about 5 hrs later.

Quote Originally Posted by RobAGD
    Wel I went and did it, my GForce frame now had magnetic trigger return to give it a snappier feel.

A but of cussing and throwing of tools, a few broken magnets buts its all good. I hoe to take it for a spin in teh next few weeks, this weekend is not looking so good for weather Stuid rain....

-Robert
    Sounds nice. I too had a game planned for this weekend, but that will be off because of rain. I could play inside, but I don't like it and it costs too much.

rain?

man...

if only somebody would come up with a way to have the trigger pull of an electro without batteries or a board

Quote Originally Posted by smoothice
    rain?

man...

if only somebody would come up with a way to have the trigger pull of an electro without batteries or a board
    Yeah, but it doesn't do me any good cuz everyone else just cancels.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothice
    rain?

man...

Yeah like with springs or something would be cool.

http://www.jayloo.com/photo_gallery/...IMAGE_ID=29401

oh yeah that is 1990'S news

Yeah, but it doesn't do me any good cuz everyone else just cancels.
    yeah i was just playing

out yet

Pardon my ignorance but im not about to read 60+ pages og stuff, i made it through like 6 pages only to realize that crap was from over a year ago *sigh*. anyways, Is this thing out yet? Is there any other company that sells a ready-to-go pneu frame?

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBob
    Pardon my ignorance but im not about to read 60+ pages og stuff, i made it through like 6 pages only to realize that crap was from over a year ago *sigh*. anyways, Is this thing out yet? Is there any other company that sells a ready-to-go pneu frame?
    Yes, these frames have been produced and shipped but was only available through preorder. The only way to get one now is if someone sells their own.
    No other production pneu-frame is available.

what was the problem

what was the problem? why were they not put n2 production, no demand? bad design? or just not built well?

what was the problem? why were they not put n2 production, no demand? bad design? or just not built well?

Well to start, there was about a 10 month delay from the original anticipated shipping date. Much of the design and fine-tuning was done at that point. There was quite a bit of backlash from customers every time a new delay was announced. Now that they have shipped and owners appear to be quite happy with them, I can only assume that G-Force just doesn't want to deal with the headache of it.

There is also the possibility of patent conflicts (there are about 3 pneu-frame patents that I know of) but I don't know anything about that and I could only speculate.

It really is too bad since it has gotten great reviews. However there are still a number of customers still waiting for the G-Force internal LPR which accompanies the frame.

On top of all that, Automag owners are a very small customer base in the PB world. There just isn't a whole lot of 3rd party support outside of the Mag community.

true true

That is all very true, sadly. This internal lpr, im guessing that just sits/mounts inside the grip frame then? Are these in production? If so, Are they any good? Thank you for your information.

That is all very true, sadly. This internal lpr, im guessing that just sits/mounts inside the grip frame then? Are these in production? If so, Are they any good? Thank you for your information.
    We don't have them yet. I can't wait though. These frames are silly fast and an LPR that can keep up at the low pressures they can run off of will be the icing on the cake.

gotcha

gotcha. I am really interested and cant wait for them to come out. Some pics and or videos would be nice...

gotcha. I am really interested and cant wait for them to come out. Some pics and or videos would be nice...
    No internal LPRs but enjoy! https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=223945

man

why thank you. Man i sure would like to getmy hands on 1 of those

Quote Originally Posted by Fish

...of course, this compact disc playing on your home stereo. So go on indulge yourself, that's right, kick off your shoes, put your feet up, lean back and just enjoy the melodies. After all, music soothes even the savage beast.

ahhh intermission..

Just to add to this, it would be reasonably easy to replicate the layout of this frame into a homebrew setup. The MSV-1 virtually slots straight into the top of an intelliframe, well it does need a bit of milling. Do it right and the MSV-1's on/off pin will strike the back part of the trigger where the safety is. Make up a clamp fitting to hold the MPA-3 in place and make your own sear extender and hey presto! You have a faster firing frame than a standard Pneumag frame. A couple of magnets later on the rear of the trigger and frame, and your away. The extender just lowers the operating pressure allowing you to increase your adjustable reg pressure that little bit higher, assuming that is if you have an afdustable reg of course, although an adjustable reg is not essential.I can hear the patent infingment letters coming through my letter box already!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fish

YESSSSS!

YOU SIR. WIN THE PRIZE. (there is no prize except that you rule...)

Quote Originally Posted by RobAGD

-Robert

rob... i need to seeeee me wantt

Any updates on the internal LPR? Anyone hear from Garf?
    I've been working 12hr days so I have not had time to check on it.

Any updates on the internal LPR? Anyone hear from Garf?
    I've been working 12hr days so I have not had time to check on it.

yea what he said