Page 63 of 82 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,890 of 2446

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

Talking

Anyone who might be interested:

Apparently according to forum rules I am not allowed to tell you there currently may or may not be an auction for a G-Force frame on eBay.
    Last edited by Phurious; 10-14-2008 at 09:13 AM.
    Email: gregkwong@phurious.com, AIM: Phurious, YAHOO: KomputrKnurd

My Good Guys List: Donggie, HungSolo, Sygyzy, MiCRoFooL, Mister .44, Kicker35, Zinn

the frame was made by gforce

Post corrected

Quote Originally Posted by Phurious
    Anyone who might be interested:
    No posting Ebay auctions.
    Last edited by robnix; 10-13-2008 at 10:32 PM.

MAGnetism Guest
    So whats up, can you buy pnued frames anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by MAGnetism
    So whats up, can you buy pnued frames anymore?
    Not from G-Force.

it still seems that a lot of people want these, so Gforce: Make another run please!

MAGnetism Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    Not from G-Force.
    From who then?
    Does Gforce own the patent? Or did they buy the license from someone else?

From who then?
    Your best bet is to keep an eye in the b/s/t's. Ebay. PM those members who have received there frames.

Good luck.

From who then?
    Someone selling it used. G-Force owns the patent.

MAGnetism Guest
    they should sell the rights

they should sell the rights
    IP rights are worth a lot more than the profits from a few aftermarket mag frames. But, since everyone seems so dead-set on electronics and ramping, the patent is almost worthless(especially considering there is seemingly nothing in production ATM.....non-production time is dead patent time....and patents are only good for so long)

If I was G-Force I would have set up a pre-order, and produced at least double(probably 4X) the number pre-ordered. Would have allowed better customer support, and more sales after the pre-order....all for very, very little extra investment. But then again, if I was G-Force, there is 1000 things I would have done differently, as previously mentioned in this thread.

(Honestly I'm not trying to rip on you Garf, I'm trying to give you ideas....and I'm still hoping your reading this and listening to your customers, as I've said before.......although, I dont think you are)

any word on LPR's?

I would love some news on the LPR's if anyone's spoken with Garf. I might shoot him an email today.

MAGnetism Guest
    selling the rights doesn't mean selling the patent, It's just the right to market something patented by someone else.
    A simple example would be the way a studio sells the rights to its movies to theaters, and television network, who pay the studio for the right to profit from showing its movies.

In the same way if G-force allowed someone else to mass produce these frames for a fee, then they frames could be made, and G force would still profit.

I just emailed Garf about the internal LPR's. Hopefully he's got some good news lol.

MAGnetism Guest
    I just emailed Garf about the internal LPR's. Hopefully he's got some good news lol.
    What internal lpr's? would someone please fill me in?

What internal lpr's? would someone please fill me in?
    All your questions can be answered in this thread.

I emailed Garf roughly 5 days ago, I haven't heard anything back yet. Ho hum...

MAGnetism Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothice
    All your questions can be answered in this thread.
    Gee thanks, Ill just read through 63 pages to find out I'm wondering. Wouldn't want you to waste a whole 20 seconds extra typing it up, instead of telling me to go look.

One of the biggest selling points of the G-Force frame was the optional internal LPR to give your mag a "sleeper" look. The internal LPR is completely custom made for this frame.
    Unfortunately, as you can tell, they have not been released yet. From the posts I've read, G-Force ran into some design issues along the way so they were not available when the frame was finally released.

There has been very little info about the LPRs since the release of the frame too

Yeah, it's been, what, 2 months since the frames shipped? I think we're gonna have to start bombarding him with emails again. SIGH.

He also has our ASA's that he drilled for the internal LPR's. He delivered on all the frames so that at least says something. I think however that he may have put the internal LPR's on the back burner. I really want mine though. Not being able to use the Ebolt ASA/LPR for "other projects" is getting me miffed.

EDIT: Garf just emailed me back. He says, "we're still working on them." That was all. I'm going to try and get specifics.

Gee thanks, Ill just read through 63 pages to find out I'm wondering. Wouldn't want you to waste a whole 20 seconds extra typing it up, instead of telling me to go look.
    Ouch.............but he has a point. Have you been following the thread? Did you buy a frame?

He did say please Ice so fill us in.

The internal LPR was part of the package if so ordered. Made to fit in the frame.
    Smoothice could probably elaborate.

Hey i'm not trying to be a jerk. You have had MANY questions regarding this frame. Which must mean you are interested. IF you are interested I suggest reading the whole thread. Yes I realize it is long. It is so long because there are 50 pages of us complaining about lack of communication, missed deadlines, straight up lies.

Maybe if you saw what we had to go through you would no longer be interested. Or you would realize why there are no more for sale. Or why most people won't be selling theres.

I'm not saying your questions don't deserve an answer. But I am saying they have been answered before. And they have been answered many times. If you are interested in this frame I think it would benefit you to know what has gone on so that you know what you are hoping to get involved with.

If you have more questions I will try and answer them. Again not trying to be a jerk. As a matter of fact I already answered one of your questions earlier.

You know, there is this nifty thing that says "search this thread". It would be pretty easy to say, type "internal LPR" into that...

Either that or read the first page.

Someone selling it used. G-Force owns the patent.
    correction,
    GForce owns one patent for this type of frame.

PTP owns one as well.
    and according to Tracy, there is a run of Micro Mags coming...

you might want to let PTP know that a Pneumag version of the Micro Mag would be well recieved.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothice
    Hey i'm not trying to be a jerk. You have had MANY questions regarding this frame. Which must mean you are interested. IF you are interested I suggest reading the whole thread. Yes I realize it is long. It is so long because there are 50 pages of us complaining about lack of communication, missed deadlines, straight up lies.

Maybe if you saw what we had to go through you would no longer be interested. Or you would realize why there are no more for sale. Or why most people won't be selling theres.

I'm not saying your questions don't deserve an answer. But I am saying they have been answered before. And they have been answered many times. If you are interested in this frame I think it would benefit you to know what has gone on so that you know what you are hoping to get involved with.

If you have more questions I will try and answer them. Again not trying to be a jerk. As a matter of fact I already answered one of your questions earlier.

your not trying...
    but...

K'plagh!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by LK-13
    correction,

PTP owns one as well.

you might want to let PTP know that a Pneumag version of the Micro Mag would be well recieved.

Done.

your not trying...
    but...

K'plagh!
    My google foo is telling me that you have just complimented me.

It is also telling me you are a star trek nerd

correction,

PTP owns one as well.

When I said "the patent" I meant the patent for this frame.