Page 65 of 82 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,950 of 2446

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

Oh hes been busy...

Becoming the newest sponsor of customcockers.com

Betcha can't guess what he will be offering them soon?

Quote Originally Posted by smoothice
    Oh hes been busy...

Becoming the newest sponsor of customcockers.com

Betcha can't guess what he will be offering them soon?
    A long wait...

Quote Originally Posted by mission88
    Yes, we made the pneumatic frames. This was a project launched last year that was done for the Automags but somehow the prototype had a lot bugs that took a long time to fix and as well produce a small run for these guys.

The production versions had a trigger pull down to 0.5mm where also I posted a video that showed me shooting my prototype with a milkshake straw.

All the frames are finally delivered and we are wrapping up on the internal Micro-LPR which itself needed bugs fixes that will be resolved soon.

After that is done, I'll be focusing on Autocockers.

Garf
    It's nice he can give the Cocker group updates to our frames but he can't stop by here and post anything... I really like my frame but damm man... your customer service and communication just (fill in your own words, I like not being banned)...

anyone got a link? if hes doing a pre order there we MIGHT wanna do our due dilligence and let them know what they are in for, and that we still(well some of us) dont even have complete frames(no lpr)

Quote Originally Posted by Chronobreak
    anyone got a link? if hes doing a pre order there we MIGHT wanna do our due dilligence and let them know what they are in for, and that we still(well some of us) dont even have complete frames(no lpr)
    Don't worry - I'll keep everyone up to date there. I'm one of the admins and also a guy waiting on the internal LPR... so please don't use this as an opportunity to go hammer his inbox on customcockers also. Though for the life of me I don't understand why he can't use any of a half dozen off the shelf LPRs...

So let me get this straight, he can't finish our stuff but he has time for other projects??? Oh come on!!!! I hope he doesn't screw over the AC guys like he has us. I'm really sick of this guy.

BTW, here is a great place to start:
    http://www.customcockers.com/forum/f...splay.php?f=27

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedpsyche
    So let me get this straight, he can't finish our stuff but he has time for other projects??? Oh come on!!!! I hope he doesn't screw over the AC guys like he has us. I'm really sick of this guy.

BTW, here is a great place to start:
    http://www.customcockers.com/forum/f...splay.php?f=27
    He is not working on any new projects as far as I can tell, just bouncing some ideas around the forums for potential project (he mentioned he had to wrap up the mag LPR's first).

Spoke with Garf - quick update:

Only 12 people need LPR's (that low # surprised me).

The reason he does not want to use an off the shelf part is because he feels a higher volume custom one will better match the performance characteristics of the frame.

I also asked him about taking the frame apart for anno (which a few people have also been interested in). Here is his reply:

The frame can be taken a part easily.

Just remove the 6-32 soc cap screws for the MSV-1 valve and the 4-40 flat head
    screws for the actuator.

The trigger pin is held in by a M3 set screw at the top of the frame.

When you reassemble the trigger, the valve may not be in the exact location so
    slight trigger set screws may be need to get it ripping. [...]

Quote Originally Posted by UThomas
    Spoke with Garf - quick update:

The reason he does not want to use an off the shelf part is because he feels a higher volume custom one will better match the performance characteristics of the frame.

I also asked him about taking the frame apart for anno (which a few people have also been interested in). Here is his reply:

The frame can be taken a part easily.

Just remove the 6-32 soc cap screws for the MSV-1 valve and the 4-40 flat head
    screws for the actuator.

The trigger pin is held in by a M3 set screw at the top of the frame.

When you reassemble the trigger, the valve may not be in the exact location so
    slight trigger set screws may be need to get it ripping. [...]
    Honestly, that WGP LPR I tested the other day worked great in the Gforce frame. I didn't see an issue.
    Although a post LPR volumizer would be nice because the reg's reaction time allows a slight overpressure on startup.
    No risks if you gas up with the trigger depressed though.

Quote Originally Posted by UThomas
    I suspect that there were fewer customers than we thought... either that or since the frame was specifically milled to accommodate external lpr's, fewer people were interested in the additional cost of going internal.

Being one of the 12 really sucks though. This guy has been jerking us around for over a year now. It really ticks me off. Obviously he can't do what he is looking to do so he should just refund us, of course he won't. He's not man enough to admit that he was wrong. I'm really really sick of this whole thing.

Just for the record I too am one of twelve, and he has a CP Direct mount ASA of mine.

I have sent an email to him requesting the return of my CP Direct mount ASA and the funds I paid for the LPR.

Garf, if you read this thread please post your intentions to the "Delayed Dozen" and let us know if we can get a refund and our parts back.

It's sad that you do not have the balls to post here and tell your customers what is going on. It's even sadder that we do not get updates via our private emails to let us know that you are working the issues. As far as I am concerned the lack of communications has deemed this project abandoned and thus you have abandoned your customers.

I'm one of the 12 also. I suspect this is a huge *** whip for Garf also since we're talking about under $1k for him to prototype a part from scratch. Well - at least if you have to have an internal LPR you can grab one in the dealers section for $50. I would - btw - be very surprised if Garf reads this thread at all anymore.

Anyone thought of any way to make an adapter plate with an on/off that sits between the direct mount and the internal LPR?

I emailed garf several days ago requesting my ASA and money back. I doubt I'll ever see either again. It's a good thing he lives so far away......

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightG
    I suspect that there were fewer customers than we thought... either that or since the frame was specifically milled to accommodate external lpr's, fewer people were interested in the additional cost of going internal.
    At the time i ordered my frame Garf was promising the LPR would be available for purchase at any time in the future. Since the frame was compatible with an external LPR I figured I would be ok with out one, and i could pick one up if they ever came out. Therefore I only ordered the frame because I didn't see the point in laying out the money for the LPR too. When he shipped the frame I tried to get added to the LPR list and he never answered my email. I never bothered contacting him again after that.

Seeing what Pneumagger has whipped up, i'm glad he never got back to me. I'd rather use an existing LPR anyhow.

(Haven't been to AO in a few months so I just saw Pneumagger's setup today. sweeeeeet)

Well add me to the Dirty Dozen List...

I ordered a LPR from Garf and haven't heard diddly from him either... I would like to either have the LPR promised 1 YEAR AGO or a Full refund of the price of the LPR and Shipping Costs...

WK2

i am one of the twelve...
    I LOVE MAGS ...and hate low pressure output tanks....and spyders

I am one of the dozen...paid for my LPR and mailed him my CP ASA.....

I am also one of the dozen. He has my CP direct mount as well.

The dirty dozen it is.....
    The only reason I ordered his is I thought it would just be easier.
    Has anyone heard back from Garf?

I received a e-mail from Garf this evening saying the LPR's should be in our hands by the end of Jan. 09...

Hope he makes good...

WK2

Quote Originally Posted by WickedKlown2
    I received a e-mail from Garf this evening saying the LPR's should be in our hands by the end of Jan. 09...

Hope he makes good...

WK2
    \

LOLOLOLOUL

I just recieved confirmation about the vertical asa saying the same thing.

Yup I got the e-mail too.

Got the same. I told him I hope he delivers this time. It would be really nice.

I am also one of the lucky dozen. I'm sure all will work well (whenever we see it).

On a side note: Why expect him to post here? He owes us nothing. Yes, the frame was late, but you got one. Still waiting for a Devil frame. Never even tried to get a Logic frame (how are those coming, by the way?), got my money back from the TAG mess and these were all supposedly reliable sources.

So he stopped communicating after people started whining. BIG deal. Move on with your lives and hope that you don't get bonned again.

This is one of the only groups I have seen that actually thinks that the custom product world is prompt in service and delivery. If you get it in a reasonable period of time, great. Rarely happens in any other industry. Don't expect it from this on either.

I gave up on my own endeavors (related industry, custom gunsmithing) because of people and their expectations. One goes out late, the ingrate flames the crap out of you to anyone who will listen, and thus you stop talking until you have something to say. Then You (I) quietly move on to something else and try to rebuild your reputation.

Sorry for the rant. Just couldn't take it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by azathoth300
    On a side note: Why expect him to post here? He owes us nothing. Yes, the frame was late, but you got one. Still waiting for a Devil frame. Never even tried to get a Logic frame (how are those coming, by the way?), got my money back from the TAG mess and these were all supposedly reliable sources.

So he stopped communicating after people started whining. BIG deal. Move on with your lives and hope that you don't get bonned again.

This is one of the only groups I have seen that actually thinks that the custom product world is prompt in service and delivery. If you get it in a reasonable period of time, great. Rarely happens in any other industry. Don't expect it from this on either.

I gave up on my own endeavors (related industry, custom gunsmithing) because of people and their expectations. One goes out late, the ingrate flames the crap out of you to anyone who will listen, and thus you stop talking until you have something to say. Then You (I) quietly move on to something else and try to rebuild your reputation.

Sorry for the rant. Just couldn't take it anymore.
    He owes us the LPR kit and ASA's we sent in... If you can not take IT anymore don't read the thread.
    The only way WE have seemed to get anything from G-Froce is to scream at them until they respond with some tid bit of information... the only progress reports we get are ones we squeeze out of them when it looks like the crap will hit the fan. That's it blame the customers... It's all our fault...

Your post does not deserve a response; go troll someplace else...

Quote Originally Posted by Looper
    He owes us the LPR kit and ASA's we sent in... If you can not take IT anymore don't read the thread.
    The only way WE have seemed to get anything from G-Froce is to scream at them until they respond with some tid bit of information... the only progress reports we get are ones we squeeze out of them when it looks like the crap will hit the fan. That's it blame the customers... It's all our fault...

Your post does not deserve a response; go troll someplace else...

But you did. I guess I touched a nerve with that one. I do have posts elsewhere in this thread and I also did purchase the full package as well, so I will "troll" all I want, thankyou.

Seeing that you are disgruntled (and rightfully so) exercise the one power you do have and get your money back.

Quote Originally Posted by azathoth300
    Seeing that you are disgruntled (and rightfully so) exercise the one power you do have and get your money back.
    Well you may have purchased the whole package but you obviously haven't read this whole thread.

Refunds have NEVER been an option. Many have asked. I know I did. So until you know the info in this thread you should probably keep your opinions to yourself.

Unless you like looking like a

Doesn't bother me in the least. And I will man up and admit that I missed the "no refund" part (been awhile since I read the whole thread. No excuse, but the truth).

I agree and disagree about giving refunds. Once materials are purchased than the concept goes out the window. Until that point, backing out should be allowed. Why did he not give any? Any reason given? Was it on the pre-order agreement?

you and anyone else is still entitled to a refund for anything you have yet to recieve

theres plenty of evidence that he lied about progress, he said the lprs were basicly desighned when we bought in, only to find out when we recieved our frames he was still testing to get the pressure down to what he claimed he had already achieved.

he also broke the contractual agreement when he failed ot ship on the date given on the invoice, if u want your $ back all you gotta do is call and let him know he broke the agreement and you want your refund.