Page 76 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677787980 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,280 of 2446

Thread: G-Force to release pneumatic frames for the Mags

Hello? Garth are we ever going to see these? Do we have to start up all the drama (BBB complaints, Canada internet fraud complaints, local law enforcement involvement. ect.) to get these (like we did to get the frames?)

Please update and then get them out to us. It has been SOOOO LONG. Just get them out and be done with all this. Please.

Thanks.

Yea you said you started the milling already, how much more needs to be done at this point? Do the ASA's still have to be drilled? Are the LPR's done being machined? Do they have to be annoed now? Do the ASA's and LPR's have to be tested in conjunction with each other in a frame before they go out? What step are we on right now?

The main LPR bodies, and smaller parts are already milled, They still need several more secondary operations then they are done. I will try to post pics of the fully milled LPRs just before I send them off to the anodizer.

I hope to finish these off by end of next week.

Garf

Very cool. Will they be assembled and tested in conjunction with our drilled CP ASA's on a test frame before they ship out? I can't wait for this internal LPR, then I can slap on my awesome acryllic panels from Cyberrave and Jay!

Yes Pete,

Each and everyone will be tested before shipping. I did that last time with each frame until I forgot to put in the reg screw and smashed up the on/off pin and brass guide. Rob send me the new parts so I was back up quickly.

Every CP mount will be test with each LPR so that it will be a quick install for all of you.

These LPRs were one of the hardest things to make considering I had to make a full size LPR to fit into a tiny cavity for a Tickler.

Garf

Yes completely understood. I'll definitely post some pics and vids up of the finished product. I'm sure the hardwork payed off.

Each LPR will preset so all you have to do is hook up the LPR hose from the MSV-1 valve to it. Bolt up the CP on/off to the frame and gas up.

If you need to tweek the LPR pressure still, a low profile hex key is included.

Garf

Very cool. Set it an forget it sounds good to me

Quote Originally Posted by insixdays777
    Hello? Garth are we ever going to see these? Do we have to start up all the drama (BBB complaints, Canada internet fraud complaints, local law enforcement involvement. ect.) to get these (like we did to get the frames?)

Please update and then get them out to us. It has been SOOOO LONG. Just get them out and be done with all this. Please.

Thanks.
    WOW JUST WOW!!!! I think it is pretty sad that people have to post like this in order to get a reply or an update. It only took a few hours for him to answer, but before that it was 7/23/08... Sorry to see you guys go thru this long wait to get your stuff...

Zero Gravity Customs

Play hard or go home......
    My feedback
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=129891

Very excited

I just hope the mods don't delete this(lock it probably). I'd love to see a recap of the drama....

I can guarantee garf one thing, I will NEVER touch a gforce product for the same reason I would never shoot SP....

These ready to get sent off for anno yet?

still patiently waiting.

garf please call to verify my new address before shipping... moved recently
    I LOVE MAGS ...and hate low pressure output tanks....and spyders

oh the memories....... seems like it was only two years ago...

**below is taken from the first post in this thread, this is fact and not opinion
    so this is in no way a flame.

08-30-2007, 07:14 PM
    G-Force Tech

G-Force Pre-Production frames to be ready soon (Production units all shipped!)
    The pneumatic frames can now be ordered! Price US$199.00

http://img532.imageshack.us/my.php?...emag1wmvtt9.flv

http://img532.imageshack.us/my.php?...emag2wmvct0.flv

Both videos have the 0.2mm trigger pull on the pre-production frames which the prototype had 0.5mm instead.
    Firing was done with a milkshake straw.

Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    These ready to get sent off for anno yet?
    There still a few more secondary operations needed. I"ll post the pics before I send it off to the anodizer.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Cunje
    still patiently waiting.

garf please call to verify my new address before shipping... moved recently
    Andrew,

I"ll give you a call this weekend.

Garf

I just dropped in on this tread.. Are there gforce frames being produced now? How much will the whole kit cost?

Explain to me why a product thats internal (U WONT SEE IT) has to be annodized????

This will not ease the crazy preorder wait years for the final product you have caused.

If nothing else you will go down in history one notch above the devil mag fiasco in my mind, as we do have 1/2 to show for it 2 years later.

Quote Originally Posted by TnDeathInc
    Explain to me why a product thats internal (U WONT SEE IT) has to be annodized????

This will not ease the crazy preorder wait years for the final product you have caused.

If nothing else you will go down in history one notch above the devil mag fiasco in my mind, as we do have 1/2 to show for it 2 years later.
    You want him to send us raw aluminum? Think before you post man. Do you think the bolt in a spoolie isn't annoed? Cause they are. Anodizing aluminum isn't just for aesthetics.

Beaver, no these are no longer being produced. You can only get them used from one of the 100 owners if one of us chooses to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by beaver_heater
    I just dropped in on this tread.. Are there gforce frames being produced now? How much will the whole kit cost?

Garf,

Got ur message. That was the incorrect address. I sent an email to gforce_pb@yahoo.com with the updated address please confirm receipt or call again to confirm.

Thanks,
    Andrew

Any news?

Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    You want him to send us raw aluminum? Think before you post man. Do you think the bolt in a spoolie isn't annoed? Cause they are. Anodizing aluminum isn't just for aesthetics.

Beaver, no these are no longer being produced. You can only get them used from one of the 100 owners if one of us chooses to sell.

if the inside of my lpr is finished, id care less about the anno on the outside. its 6 of 1 half dozen of the other. i could polish it and have it slapped in and running before i wait another 6 months for the part, either way, i been runnning mine fine with a tippman asa for about a year. the mircon difference of the anno finish should not matter(see below, oiling a mag). matter of fact i have some raw bolts, springs and a few raw on the inside - regs and gas through fore grips. Matter of fact my nitro duck adjustable reg when boken down is at best brushed and lightly polished aluminum. Also Due to the drops of oil placed in the ASA (Mags like lube) before use, i think i will be ok to say it wont corode.Think before you speak.

Either way its absolutely rediculous and i am sure everyone will smooch his rear when he gets them out thanking him. I will not.
    Last edited by TnDeathInc; 08-28-2009 at 03:56 PM.

It's ridiculous for him to anno aluminum parts so we don't have to polish them like some kind of homebrew mod? Whatever man, no manufactorer sends raw aluminum products to the customer, that's just disgusting. You're really just trying to find more things to complain about. I paid $70 for that LPR, you can sure as hell bet that I want it annodized, not sent to me looking like it just got off the mill and had the debris wiped off it. That would be ridiculous and unprofessional.

His point is, HE doesn't give a rats anymore, and is tired of being lied to about dead lines.

I don't consider delivering something the customer asks for unprofessional, especially after all the unprofessional ranting and raving, delays, and out right chicanery in this debacle.

I understand. I just don't want to have to accept a freaking RAW, UNFINISHED piece of aluminum on top of having to wait eons for it. I've already had to deal with the broken promises and missed deadlines. I don't want to deal with receiving an unfinished product as well as those things. I didn't pay $70 for a raw, unfinished LPR that I'm going to have to polish every so often. The idea that internal components don't need to be anodized is asinine.

Quote Originally Posted by TnDeathInc

Either way its absolutely rediculous and i am sure everyone will smooch his rear when he gets them out thanking him. I will not.
    Just to be clear, are YOU waiting for one of these???? Did you buy one of the frames?

Yes i have the frame and its currently hooked up with a make shift tippman, i was the 3-4 purchase of one of these. Why would i comment if i didnt? go back to the threads orgin and read some posts, it will shed some light on the one i bought...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by txaggie08
    His point is, HE doesn't give a rats anymore, and is tired of being lied to about dead lines.

I don't consider delivering something the customer asks for unprofessional, especially after all the unprofessional ranting and raving, delays, and out right chicanery in this debacle.

this is true txaggie08,

i would take it now and smash it with a hammer at this point. and like i said garf, please take another 5 months to annodize it...i would love you to do it right, since you havent done much right to this point.

Well if anyone has one in hand and also want to sell it... pm me

Looks like I'll be going ANOTHER entire season without getting to use this thing. Geez.