Thread: XMOD Programmers For Sale!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

XMOD Programmers For Sale!

If there's anyone out there that doesn't know what XMOD is you really need to get out from under that rock you've been hiding under... Check out my threads in Deep Blue or go to my web site www.NiedTech.com for details... basicly its a Software upgrade that adds 9 different firing modes plus everything else you could ever dream up to your E-Mag, X-Mag or SFL

OK guys I recently moved and in the process of unpacking I've found 6 more xmod cables so If there's anyone here on AO that want's them speak up now... Next week friday any that I have left will go up on eBay.

(two are spoken for but no $$$ yet)

I do have 50 brand new programmers in my closet but I only have 6 cables left so until I find the money to get more cables made thats it for now.

The Price is $132 ($120 + $12 S&H)

People, if you don't have this yet, get it. It is the single best thing you can do to an E/Xmag.

... but he somehow needs to find a better way of making it cheaper. Otherwise I think most people like me would jump on this in a second.

Quote Originally Posted by DocRocker
    ... but he somehow needs to find a better way of making it cheaper. Otherwise I think most people like me would jump on this in a second.
    mmm, speed = money

Eyes for your EMAG? Oh yes! PM me for an ACE board. Replacement Xmag ACE boards too!
    Quote Originally Posted by DocRocker

Don't post in this mans thread and insult him and his product like that. He has alot of time in this. It's worth every penny.

Thanks for all the hard work and great product LorneCash!

PMed you , waiting for reply...

I want one but I dont have am emag :P

micro emag/ule
    tippmann 98 cutsom ebolt
    feeedback