Thread: The new "Cheap offer"

The new "Cheap offer"

Okay, I am looking at thise new cheap, automag RT offer and I am liking it. But I have one question. With this offer does the RT have the same "Reactive" or what ever trigger that you can sweet spot and is tournament illegal? Or if I add the ULE trigger switch, does this eliminate that problem?
    Live in Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, South Dekota, or the surronding area?
    Check out
    AO Midwest Day

And why can't I order one? were is the add to cart buttoN!?

Yes it does. If you add the ult the pull will become lighter and you will lose some reactivity, but it will still be possible to have a reactive trigger.

p8ntball1016 Guest

Re: The new "Cheap offer"

Originally posted by JoyInTheMadness
    Okay, I am looking at thise new cheap, automag RT offer and I am liking it. But I have one question. With this offer does the RT have the same "Reactive" or what ever trigger that you can sweet spot and is tournament illegal? Or if I add the ULE trigger switch, does this eliminate that problem?
    You are getting the RT confused with the Response Trigger on the Tippmanns. Those are illegal in tournaments.

I know that the RT on the old school RT was ileagal cause when they wore in sometimes you could hold your finger at that sweetspot and the trigger would bounce full auto due to the reactivity.

I dono about that new ones though besides the fact they are pretty much a different can of worms.
    Sig image must be under 20k

i have a classic rt as well as an rt pro and that rule isnt true, if you do that full auto thing it will shoot a few shots really slow. i play in tourneys at
    i-70paintball and extreme all the time, the only difference between the classic rt and the rt pro is compatibility, the classic valve uses a gas-through rail and the rt pro uses the old school rail, that is it, they both work the same, there is no difference in reactivity
    -=MARKER SETUP=-
    - 03 Angel Ir3 fly
    - 8 inch J&J edge barrel
    - 68ci 3k nitroduck
    - q-loader<--hands down, the best loader made.
    - do i need anything else?