Thread: CP Barrels

CP Barrels

Are the two piece CP barrels any good? I've heard and seen good things about the one piece, but I was wondering how good the two piece is. It's the same one use in the pro barrel kit, but you can order it piece by piece, so I was jsut gonna get one barrel to start.
    Now that's the ugliest damn bong I've ever seen.

I had the kit with all 5 bores, and it shot great. I have had nothing but good experiences with CP.
    2003 SuperBowl Champions!, THE New England Patriots!

He was constantly reminded of how startlingly different a place the world was when viewed from a point only three feet to the left.
    My Feedback

Paintchucker Guest

CP Barrel Sets...

I have been looking at those too. I found the three bore size backs + 1 front + case for $150...

Problem is that a 1 piece barrel is only about $45, so I can get 3 barrels for that and I already have 1.

I guess you get to the payback when you buy two tips for it and have 6 barrel combinations.

Re: CP Barrel Sets...

Originally posted by Paintchucker
    I have been looking at those too. I found the three bore size backs + 1 front + case for $150...

Problem is that a 1 piece barrel is only about $45, so I can get 3 barrels for that and I already have 1.

I guess you get to the payback when you buy two tips for it and have 6 barrel combinations.

Most online dealers, and local stores only stock one bore size(usually the biggest one) So inorder to get the other 2 one pieces you usually have to order from Cp directly and pay MSRP which is 55 per 1 piece barrel. So to get 3 different sized one pieces it costs around 165, and the 3 bore kit is 160.

Paintchucker Guest

Talking Yep, that is most dealers...

You could have just ask me where I got barrels like that for $45 instead saying that it can't be done. Think Positive!!! And don't be so quick to criticize. I can get 2 more barrels for $88+ship and round out my set.

Cheap CP Barrels in ALL Lengths/Colors & 3 bore sizes ...

This place has the 2 piece barrel pro-kit

3 bases, 1 tip, and carry case $149.99

That's cool man, if you got the hook up, go with it

CPs are 35 for the one piece at http://=http://www.paintballgames.co...tballgames.com

*DANG Link it's at paintballgames.com