Thread: quick ? on a buy

quick ? on a buy

im plannin on buyin from the AGD website and was wondering if this is a good buy; like does it shoot fast, consistancy, weight, and would you recomend it for tourney play. srry for the ?s im a noob to mags

RT-ULE custom:
    x-valve( stock with the level 10 mod) black
    ULE Center feed body(purple or black)
    Intelliframe Blade Flat Black
    ULE trigger pull kit (what does this do cause is it just like a responce trigger and does it make it kinda like an e marker trigger pull)
    ULE barrel (ULE MB)

if you can't tell i pretty much copied this straight off the AGD site so yeah any help would be appreiciated.

It's not an electro, but it will work fine for tournament play. If you get to a level where you need certain electronic features (ramping for example) then you will have to convert or be without.

For normal play how ever, an Xvalved mag will get you through pretty much everything.

Very low weight, good consistancy (higher rate of fire, the better)

Bps is as many as you care to pull. This can be augmented with input pressure from the tank which makes it bounce like crazy.

Drop the ULE trigger kit. It should be faster without.

thanx

so wait it would make it faster without the trigger kit; how and srry for all the ?s

if your looking to shoot crazy fast like the pro's then no this gun is not for you. it is increasingly more difficult to come buy (the now not made) E-mag lowers. which would give you the electronic options and faster trigger.

if your looking for a gun that will never fail you (unless your truly an idioit) then this gun is for you, it is MECHANICAL and will shoot as fast as you can pull the trigger.
    t33kyboy "So if a cat is dropped from 11 inches, it will most likely die."

i have owned over 50 mags atm i own 3 they are great for woodsball for senerio and for a tourney although i would customize the frame to be pnuematic theyre are people on here for that but i think 8 bps is good for the supair fields LOL btw i have played both and have owned a shocker which i traded for an longbow agd tacone

Quote Originally Posted by trevorjk
    if your looking to shoot crazy fast like the pro's then no this gun is not for you. it is increasingly more difficult to come buy (the now not made) E-mag lowers. which would give you the electronic options and faster trigger.

if your looking for a gun that will never fail you (unless your truly an idioit) then this gun is for you, it is MECHANICAL and will shoot as fast as you can pull the trigger.
    You could also Spydermag for only about $50 tops instead of $300+ Emag lowers

blaspheme!

or pneumag it for 100

Quote Originally Posted by skakid
    so wait it would make it faster without the trigger kit; how and srry for all the ?s
    it has to do with how it works. the trigger kit decreases the pull weight but also decreases reactivity. the stock trigger is a harder pull but is reactive, sort of like a tippmann rt but more controlable and better. other options involve custom work.

how would you buy an E-mag cause the AGD website confuses me for some reason

they dont make e-mags anymore. you have to find one used. I would help if you were more specific in what you wanted. then we can tell you if the mag and which type of mag is for you.

Here's some threads with Emag lowers in the B/S/T. Check the rest of B/S/T for more
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=226225
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=226437

For some people the ULT does let them shoot faster, for others the stock on/off assembly seems to work best. I feel it is more of a preference thing. I like the ULT, I can tune it for more reactivity or almost none, which is nice cause I have preset tank, not an adjustable. Plus as was said the ULT does make it a very light pull, but the stock is not bad either. Again it all comes down to preference. If you know someone who has a setup like what you want to buy ask them if you can try it.

Quote Originally Posted by wetwrks
    Drop the ULE trigger kit. It should be faster without.

not if you want to play in tournaments. it's only faster without the ULT if you bounce it, which is illegal in MOST tournaments.

the ULT trigger, is faster than the RT trigger, provided that you're not bouncing the RT trigger.

if you do drop the ULT trigger.....i might be interested in taking it off your hands =D

also, i would suggest buying from www.themagsmith.com or www.tunamart.com the mag smith's gun is a bit more pricey but you get alot of extras, like the Ultra Light Frame, and the sweet trigger and custom body and blah blah blah. tunamart can give you the same marker you're looking at for a little less money.

are e-mags always really expensive ($8-900)

Quote Originally Posted by skakid
    are e-mags always really expensive ($8-900)

emags go from $500-650ish depending upon valve/ULE parts from what i've seen. You can buy the lowers alone for $325, stock emag reg $125-150, rail $30-40, body $30-60. Add that up and theres your emag price.
    "Accuracy by volume has been, and will remain, the best way to score eliminations" Tom Kaye

FeedBack

oregon_pb_@hotmail.com