Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CHEATER HATERS - Read this

ThePatriot Guest
    We get the point...cheaters are bad

You sounds pissed, if you dont like this thread get out. If we feel like ranting and raving about cheaters we will.
    SHOMER SHABBAS!

AUTOMAGS=GOOD.....CHEATING=BAD!

lol, We couldn't have said it better

When im at my field,if the ref plays favorites w/ his rich pals,ill shoot him too!I shouldnt say shoot,i mean "mark"!

hahahah! We could use someone like you on our team

I wiped once in a scenario game It wasn't bad though. My friend and I were behind this little shed thing, and I kept popping out and shooting at some guys in the bushes (they were wiping pretty good actually, but that isn't my point). Anyway, My friend, who was on my team, shot me in the back of the ear from about 4 inches away. It was an accident. I got pissed though. I turned around punched him in the gut and wiped it off. That sucker hurt.

Thats reasonable, but when those other a s s holes that you shoot over and over wipe it's lame. I'd buy a PT Extreme just so I could go pistol wip them when they do it no just kiddin I would never do that with a PT Extreme...A PGP is another story though...

Exclamation

Here's something that you can do to help with the problem. If the Refs cheat or won't do anything about the players cheating the mention it to management and to every player there that day and tell them that if things don't change then you won't be coming back. Boycot them until they do change things. You can rant and rave here all you like but it's not going to change anything, other help you blow off some steam. Remember though when you do talk to the mangers of the field to do it calmly and politely because if you're all mad and swearing and stuff they are going to listen to you very much. You might also try and get a job refing at the field that you have problems with. But remember this above all. Violence solves nothing.

Good idea, I will deffinately mention this to the manager.

LOL,i am asking to be a ref this weekend anyway,wiping from a teammate shot isnt that bad,you should have marked him instead of punching(UNITY).I cant boycot though!its the only field for like 45miles!i like field too

And another thing...a pgp is still to good for them,use a stingray!!!

hahaha, the Stingray would shatter over their head

look i'm just sayin this so no one go phycho or anything, i'm not a big cheater and i don't like when peaople cheat.
    but i think some of yall are a lil' too cray, i mean when your in p.e. class playin basketball and someone fouls you(a way of cheating) do you start thinking about hitting them w/ your fists? naw thats crazy, i mean its not that its part of the sport, but it kinda is, they cheat, they get caught, they get pulled along w/ 1 or 2 of there guys. In foot ball, ya do a penalty, and ya get penalized. 15 yards or somin...

but most of the time your about 30 yards away, your adreniline is runnin, and ya prolly didn't hit the guy. so goin crazy and hitting them w/ your 18in. boomstick in the face won't help.
    if they cheat ya, go bunk'em then let'em know they cheat and still suck, they won't be happy then.

You guys are missing the point here.

There is a tried and true way of dealing with cheaters and it's not ripping them up.

Figure out who they are and track them down at the central area during either lunch or the end of the day. Then ridicule the bejeezus outta them.

I'm not kidding when I tell you that I have sent grown men home crying after I verbally abuse them for about fifteen minutes.

Making off hand comments about them, while they are in front of their friends, will go much further in adjusting the negative playing tactics as opposed to dumping paint on them.
    Return to the free market. Get rid of all government regulations and let society make it's own decisions. Time and again the relaxing of government regulations has increased profits, innovation and the economy.

Note to self.
    Verbally abuse cheaters....Then bash them with Stingray

I want to be on the Radical Raccoon Bandits!!!!
    Should be called Radical Cheater Verbally Abusing then Stingray Bashing Bandits!!!Where is your team anyway?How do you put pics where your sig. is at anyway?????
    Last edited by Jonno06; 01-16-2002 at 06:59 PM.

We are in Illinois you can put a picture in your sig by making a link to wherever it is located on the web.

Yeah, we rock out..Paintball style