Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why?

Why?

Just wondering why my post count was changed to 6. There are a ton of people here who are like much more of a "postwhore" than me. Ive been here for over a year and just hit 2000, and cphilip has been here for a little less than a year and has over 3000. Just wondering whats up with this? I mean my post average was just like between 5 or 10 posts a day...Whats up with that?

ENDO!
    Oldskool

ThePatriot Guest
    i was going to say that too but i thougt it best not to mess with what rob does......you have been here a long time

Well that really stinks man, I feel dor you. I was thinking the same thing you have been on here for a long time and you post average was only like6 a day, compared to foo's 20 a day. Most of the stuff you said was good info some was not. I could see taking a few hundred from you. But all of them thats just a little unfair. As for chillip he is a mod and he is supposed to post and mst of his posts are warnings to other people.

Yeah I was signed up before AGD took over, and having 2000 posts after being here for over a year(about 13 months) isnt <B><I>THAT</I></B> many. I don't make a whole bunch of posts that just say stuff like "Yes, I agree" and stuff, there was a few threads that were almost like conversations I guess, but whats the harm in a total of about 2 threads like that????

ENDO!

I was just making a point using cphilip(and Miscue is also a mod, and just has about 1400). But he wasn't always a mod, until about 4 months ago or so(maybe a lil' longer) he was a regular member. I'm not "dissin" Phil, just using an example that there are people who post a lot more than me.

ENDO!

The thing is I don't hardly ever make a post like "Yes, I agree", I make sure I actually put something in it. I hardly ever post on a thread with a poll because I made my point when I voted(unless I wamt to elaborate more), and you can look through my posts, I try to make them at LEAST two sentences. I mean there are people who post whore alot more than me, Ive seen pics from like Thordic that show about 10 threads saying he was the last to reply, and the most Ive had lined up is like 4. It just kinda ticks me off that I was singled out, and there are people who "post whore" regularly. I did post alot yesterday, but I hardly ever post a ton in one day.

ENDO!

Does it matter that much guys? It's only a number...it doesn't really tell much about a person. Let's take footemps for example...so many posts yet most of them I found personally useless and clogging the boards...you respond to everything!! why?!?!???? exactly

It's all good. Major's posts usually rule. Foos sig is cool.
    It'd be cooler if you only posted your sig once per thread. Then nobody would've ever noticed the post count.

Just remember:
    A church can be started based on the writings of Damage.

And Foo is good, not to mention the movies are funny as hell.

Agreed? Hai! Agreed. Now go! And make TK make Z-Grips instead of logos!

I nearly forgot. It's good to see Rob back... he's good too.

Originally posted by Shaft

Just remember:
    A church can be started based on the writings of Damage.
    LOL!!! Thats good stuff!

And the post counts isnt really the thing, just the fact that I was singeled out, and I don't post as much as a lot of people do, I had more posts than most other people because Ive been here longer. Its like changing my location or something, its part of my info, and now its false. Why not change everyone else's post count why posts more than twice a day? Its just wrong...

ENDO!

I think the fact you replied to YOURSELF three times in this thread sorta points out what Rob was getting at

Another point to add to thordic's is that besides proving Rob's point you could have easily put those 3 posts in a row into one...

Riotz Guest
    I think Thordic's post count should be reset.

hehe

I think everyone's post count should be reset

MajorDamage it would also be nice if you could compress (shorten) the lenght of your signature please

manike

Riotz Guest
    NO! Not my precious post count. It took me 9 months to get 90 something posts!

haha j/k

I'll stop now

I didn't reply to myself 3 times, there were other people saying stuff but they deleted their posts for some reason...
    I'll work on the sig...

ENDO!

I LIKE majors sig... hmpf... quit conplaining about every thing you guys... or I'm gonna visit you.... and I MEANT it I'm in a real bad mood with enough money to go anywhere I want.. I have travled over 2800 miles in the last week to get away from Ankeny... there isn't much stoping me from visiting YOU..... and don't think you europeans are off the hook.. I'll be in Austria in March... now SIT DOWN and have fun...
    there... that had to be said! thanks for your attension
    "I want to thank the Canadian people who came out to wave, with all five fingers, for their hospitality,” -President Bush (Tuesday November 30/04)

LOL Thanx Heat! I made the text smaller, but it dosn't look as good Oh well (Are you on MSN?)

ENDO!

I deleted my posts major... they're too whiney...

Good Traders:
    Tunaman, K-villeplayer, Magman007, Mastersconi, Jon/xpm, Kenndogg

My feedback if you've dealt with me, leave some...

Fruitcat: it's what AO doesn't like.

Oh, ok. I don't even remember what they were, but it looks like I'm arguing with myself now lol

ENDO!

I believe MajorDamage has a point arguing his posts should not have reset, but they are back now. When Major did "postwhore", it was normally something humorous to say, not just "yes". It seems now though that your count has been restored, no loss.

Um... when have I ever posted a just "yes" or just "no"? are you acusing me of something i never did? maybe you should read my posts more often...

Originally posted by FooTemps
    maybe you should read my posts more often...
    How can we not? The irony

Just joking with you foo.

manike

IT'S STILL NOT FUNNY! You guys are always picking on me! It's just not fair!

Theyre just messin with ya Foo! I PITY THE FOO WHO GETS UPSET AT JOKES! lol, couldn't resist!

ENDO!

We all know Im the most uselss AO member so dont sweat it guys...haha

ThePatriot Guest
    Foo's count was reset to 0 again....that thing must reset every time he posts under 10 words or something...

I feel bad for foo, I think every few days rob resets it so he can have a few laughs.

Guys, it wasn't reset to zero... I delete my own posts if you haven't noticed yet...

foo are you saying you are deleting all your own posts?

why?

manike

Why you be deleting post!?

ENDO!