Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fastest Fingers Contest

Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter
    11bps was the best average I could get. You definitely go higher at points, though. Nice.
    a tie.....

thanks rawbutter

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose
    a tie.....

thanks rawbutter
    Don't get too excited. I'm going to do some video editing and... um... I mean, I'm going to practice a lot in the next week and post a video that's faster than both of you.

lol thanks rawbutter....that was really the first time we got it shooting right, i'll be doing some practicing myself as well

No one else has a camera???? cmon guys lets see some shooting!!!!!

my gun is with a team mate. Im seeing them 24th feb, and I will get a video on that day. If you can wait that long.

I have freaky fingers. With my Xmag I could hit 17bps average for the entire hopper (loved that gun) but with ramping being around for a few years I havent tried for a while. Im sure I can hit 15 without trying though, and I would like to see if I still have it.
    Bolter
    Storm Uk

Quote Originally Posted by Bolter
    my gun is with a team mate. Im seeing them 24th feb, and I will get a video on that day. If you can wait that long.

I have freaky fingers. With my Xmag I could hit 17bps average for the entire hopper (loved that gun) but with ramping being around for a few years I havent tried for a while. Im sure I can hit 15 without trying though, and I would like to see if I still have it.
    We're not going anywhere. I want to see this 15bps.

We're not going anywhere. I want to see this 15bps.

I'll certainly give it my best shot

Edit: uploading a vid from a match a good few years ago, when I had my Xmag. Theres a point in it where I move from one can to another, and I let rip

Vids a bit lame though sorry

hope this works
    http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=4776778095 im the tall one in the grey hat shouting alot. We're in yellow.

Excuse the two cusses sorry
    Last edited by Bolter; 02-07-2008 at 03:58 PM.

This isnt for the fastest fingers competition, its for show I guess, but I need (and want) to get a decent video.

you have to have a facebook account to see the video

Huh, it was faster in real life, haha. My camera sucks.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_jlj_n1Ypg

Quote Originally Posted by Caboose
    On a casual check I get about 13.5-14/sec.

Can you give a timestamp?

Quote Originally Posted by drg
    Can you give a timestamp?
    2:01-2:06

this almost gives me a reason to rehydro my scubas and be tottaly broke for a week:P
    dust off my stupid fast intimidator or my ego mag

I have an ICD promaster on the way and it has a 3 or 4 way adjustable trigger. So I will make another video should me much faster than my old pm5 that I sold

I'll certainly give it my best shot

Edit: uploading a vid from a match a good few years ago, when I had my Xmag. Theres a point in it where I move from one can to another, and I let rip

Vids a bit lame though sorry

hope this works
    http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=4776778095 im the tall one in the grey hat shouting alot. We're in yellow.

Excuse the two cusses sorry
    I know I've been kinda lax on the rules, but I really don't think I can consider this legit. (Does that make you happy, drg?) There's no way to even tell if it's you shooting (not that I don't think you are), and there's so much interference and other people shooting. I really can't even figure out a reliable bps count. *sigh* If you do another vid that follows the guidelines, I'll definitely add your name to the runnings.

Cool vid, though. Looks like the game was a lot of fun. Maybe I should actually go and play speedball one of these days.

Yeah... I agree with drg. The best bps I got was 13.4... and you're remarkable consistent. And I must say, the conditions in your video were perfect. It was soooo easy to count shots. Makes my job easy.

I know I've been kinda lax on the rules, but I really don't think I can consider this legit. (Does that make you happy, drg?) There's no way to even tell if it's you shooting (not that I don't think you are), and there's so much interference and other people shooting. I really can't even figure out a reliable bps count. *sigh* If you do another vid that follows the guidelines, I'll definitely add your name to the runnings.

Cool vid, though. Looks like the game was a lot of fun. Maybe I should actually go and play speedball one of these days.

Thats why I said this :

This isnt for the fastest fingers competition, its for show I guess, but I need (and want) to get a decent video.
    There is no way this could count, I will make a video on the 24th

Yeah... I agree with drg. The best bps I got was 13.4... and you're remarkable consistent. And I must say, the conditions in your video were perfect. It was soooo easy to count shots. Makes my job easy.
    Haha, thanks. 3 fingers makes it really easy to be consistent.

Haha, thanks. 3 fingers makes it really easy to be consistent.
    i shoot slower with three fingers...i tried but it just didnt work for me!!!

my friend pulled 18 on his dragon timmy(with paint), not sure if thats a legit 18 (i kno it's set to true semi, but i've heard things about timmys ) my friend can really rip on that gun. its got a techna with no return spring and some crazy light microswitch, i'm not sure if its in working condition tho. He's got a DMC as well, but i think we would have to goldwave it or something.

Quote Originally Posted by yaaaowHuggs
    my friend pulled 18 on his dragon timmy(with paint), not sure if thats a legit 18 (i kno it's set to true semi, but i've heard things about timmys ) my friend can really rip on that gun. its got a techna with no return spring and some crazy light microswitch, i'm not sure if its in working condition tho. He's got a DMC as well, but i think we would have to goldwave it or something.
    I'd love to see a video.

If your friend isn't a member here, though, I'm not sure we can count him in the runnings.

Im sorry to doubt your friend, but I am yet to meet someone who shoots over 16/17 bps. Lets get a video!

How i wish i had a camcorder. Ho hum...

Im sorry to doubt your friend, but I am yet to meet someone who shoots over 16/17 bps. Lets get a video!
    I dont have anyway of recording him as of yet, but ive heard of bob long shooting like 20 or something crazy... pretty sure there are videos of that.

I've seen Bob play XPSL. He played last year. He fans the trigger and uses cheater modes =/

I dont have anyway of recording him as of yet, but ive heard of bob long shooting like 20 or something crazy... pretty sure there are videos of that.

dont believe everything you hear

Yes guns can do 20 or more. Whether the player is pulling the trigger at 20 is another thing. That sort of bps is very very fast.