Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Fastest Fingers Contest

I'll post one in a little, even though I don't have 50 posts.. I guess I'm not eligible? I'm obviously not just coming for this, I just bought my first mag so I joined. I have almost 2000 posts and a year on MCB.

Quote Originally Posted by Enemy

i was running low on air which is why it really dropped off and was so hard to keep constant... when i get a refill of air i will post another of the viking and one of the dm.

I get 12.6 as your max average... although you definitely hit closer to 15 in spurts. It would be awesome if you could sustain that. Post a new video when you get that air tank refilled!

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzaluvr
    I'll post one in a little, even though I don't have 50 posts.. I guess I'm not eligible? I'm obviously not just coming for this, I just bought my first mag so I joined. I have almost 2000 posts and a year on MCB.
    You'll welcome to post up, and I'll at least tell you the bps. No harm in that.

The reason for the minimum post count was to discourage anyone from making an account just to post their video. (I didn't want a bunch of kiddies from PBN coming over to brag about how their "pure semi" Ion can do 22bps.)

Quote Originally Posted by dixieoutfitter94
    I will try to make a new video tommorrow.

Are you familiar with teh stock v2 fusion board? It has no bounce ajustment and the speed is either 15 or 25. It was goldwaved at 13.3 so yes, it is deffinately in semi.
    Actually the fusion can be sweet spoted easily.

WELL since the Gforce frames are starting to flow in i thought id revive this thread and see how well they hold up vs the other pnues in the contest. ill reserve this spot for when i get more air

Quote Originally Posted by jade_monkey07
    WELL since the Gforce frames are starting to flow in i thought id revive this thread and see how well they hold up vs the other pnues in the contest. ill reserve this spot for when i get more air
    That sounds like fun. I can't offer new prizes, but I'll gladly goldwave anyone's videos.

Quote Originally Posted by yaaaowHuggs
    my friend pulled 18 on his dragon timmy(with paint), not sure if thats a legit 18 (i kno it's set to true semi, but i've heard things about timmys )
    You can turn down the switch bounce filter (debounce) and the mechanical bounce filter (mbounce) and adjust the trigger to the edge of the switch and the board will buffer an intermediate trigger pulse while you're flopping the trigger around. It just waits for the eyes to settle out on the ball and shoots. It makes them a hazard to carry around and tricky to chrony though. It's like an RT "on the edge" where it doesn't want to shoot just once.

Fastest Fingers Definition:
    The winner of this contest will be the person who has the highest average BPS over five seconds of sustained shooting.

Rules:

Now, anyone can say they’re fast. I want proof!

In order to enter this contest, you must take a video of yourself shooting your gun.
    The video must show at least 5 seconds of sustained shooting.
    The video should be up close and personal, like this. (I need to be able to see your your fingers on the trigger.)
    You do not need to shoot paint. (This might change if someone can convince me why.)
    This is PURE SEMI ONLY. No ramping BS.

so you dont need to walk it, you just need to be in semi ( no bounce ) and your fingers need to be highly visible in the video eh?

I will post a video early september.

Bolter
    Storm Uk

ill post a new vid of my dm 5 once i get it back. so probably in september
    VV04962 yeah thats my Pewter CnC X-mag

Looking for a milled 04 featherlight viking!!!

my feedback!!!https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...84#post1584884

Personally, I really want to see some vids of people ripping on these new G-Force frames. I'm really curious to see how fast those puppies can go.

All in good time
    Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter
    Personally, I really want to see some vids of people ripping on these new G-Force frames. I'm really curious to see how fast those puppies can go.

13. so i just did that crud...counted out 75 pulls which activated the trigger...low on air also so the gun wasnt cycle...so i got 15 on the dot BPS on the gforce frame...i however think that i can do better...cause i f'd up and was low on air (400-600 psi)...so ill get back to you guys with a real submission...i however am keepign this 15 bps vid...but considering its still a "mech" im pretty darn happy : )
    I LOVE MAGS ...and hate low pressure output tanks....and spyders

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Cunje
    so i just did that crud...counted out 75 pulls which activated the trigger...low on air also so the gun wasnt cycle...so i got 15 on the dot BPS on the gforce frame...i however think that i can do better...cause i f'd up and was low on air (400-600 psi)...so ill get back to you guys with a real submission...i however am keepign this 15 bps vid...but considering its still a "mech" im pretty darn happy : )
    Do you have a video? Low air sometimes means the gun doesnt cycle fully and so sounds faster.

gforce frame

chimera pneu - work done by loguzzzzzz

xmag

19. Quote Originally Posted by Bolter
    Do you have a video? Low air sometimes means the gun doesnt cycle fully and so sounds faster.
    here u are...

http://www.cunje.com/mag/fastest_0001.wmv

here is the hilarious slo mo version for counters sake (40 seconds long)...you can see my fingers squishing pretty gross looking: http://www.cunje.com/mag/fastest.wmv

like i said...ill do another take with air....

if you look at my gforce debut video in the pics vid thread...i shot about this fast if not faster with paint... : )

Hmmmm.... tough to say. Somewhere between 14 and 16bps, I figure... although it's probably closer to the 14 bps figure. (I also goldwaved the other video you posted in the G-force thread. When you were competing against the Ion, you were doing around 14bps.)

Still.... wicked fast. Easily faster than any other pneumag I've seen. That's a nice frame.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothice
    gforce frame

Sorry smoothice... I skipped over your vids somehow.

G-force frame = 13.6bps average
    loguzzzzz pneu-frame = 13bps average
    X-mag = 14bps average

You know, after watching all three of those, I really have to say I appreciate the effort you put into making three identical vids with three different types of guns. I know I've wondered myself if I could shoot faster if I had a different kind of gun, but I think you proved that it's really not the gun... it's the shooter. Here you have three different types of guns, and there's only a single ball-per-second difference between the "worst" and "best" gun.

It also proves that pneumags (if done properly) are pretty much just as fast as electros. With all these guns, you're shooting over the 13bps limit anyway.

Nicely done.

22. 13bps limit? on.... ill be posting up a vid 2mmorrow...i think i can pull 16 bps out of the gforce....just 5 more finger strokes to get there lol in the 5 sec clip : P

13bps limit? on.... ill be posting up a vid 2mmorrow...i think i can pull 16 bps out of the gforce....just 5 more finger strokes to get there lol in the 5 sec clip : P
    I believe he is referring to the new 13.something bps cap in tourney play. It used to be higher but was just lowered a few months ago.

I know I know this video breaks half the rules but it will have to do for now. I didnt have anyone to hold the camera for me and the main string isnt 5 seconds long its only 4 BUT this is the gforce frame WITH paint. Hard to see since the video sucks so much

I got 13.5 bps on the main 4 second string

ill get a better video eventually
    Last edited by jade_monkey07; 02-16-2009 at 06:51 PM.