Thread: Devildog=good buy

Devildog=good buy

I recently purchased a used bolt from him and it came in a very timely manner without much hassle. He also gave me a fair price and was promt in his responses. I would definetly deal with him again.

thanks ironpanther, let me know how it works out for ya, it was almost brand new, only used it once.

just so everyone knows, ive been on this and other boards for a long time, just using a new name, i have many succesfull deals as gain_man on here, as well as all the others if you wanna look some up, not sure if any have feedback, but definately lots of sales, buys, and trades.

I just bought a bunch of stuff from him and I found him very easy to deal with. He shipped as soon as he got the MO and gave me a great deal. I would absolutly deal with him again.
    "Relax. Don't worry. Have a Home Brew."
    -Charlie Papazian

Feedback: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...threadid=40134

traded gun for gun; impulse for emag, the guy was nothing but professional, nice guy too. All around A++++++++++++++ trader

A+

Great buyer here, AO was acting a bit funny but he still managed to get in touch with me and sent payment through paypal and even helped out with paypal fees. Thank you very much.

A+++++++++++++ i traded my angel for his autococker. very fast and easy to talk to. would definitly do business with him again.

Awesome guy to work with. He emailed me every step of the way keeping me updated and making sure everything was ok. He even upgraded the shipping at his cost. Of all the trades and deals I've done so far, this guy was easily the best.

Sold sandridge autococker, went very smoothly, great buyer! great communication!
    whati need and what i have for sale (old school, line si, need to sell)hometown.aol.com/jamescoop01

purchased a shocker 4x4 body from him. everything went great with no problems. thanks!

Sold him a flex 7. What a great guy! It was a great transaction, everything went perfectly. He had great communication and sent the payment very fast. overall A++++ Will do business with him again!

me and him traded his angel A1 for my xbox 360 package and i was very pleased with the transaction, we lived very close so we just met half way. very straight up guy. no suppries. just as described. would love to do buisness again.
    My Shocker: Fs/Ft

2k Shocker 4x4 with horizontal max-flow,double trigger,pure energy 45/3k,16"AA, Evo II, on/off mod,IPB Derlin bolt, 9 volt mod, gadget grip, DOP drop forward
    Contacts: AIM:Volklski420
    MSN:TKOMag123@hotmail.com
    Yahoo: P8intballer20
    E-Mail:TKOMag123@hotmail.com