Thread: Pump Mag Rail Milling

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pump Mag Rail and Body Milling

Hi All,

I've got my fixtures made and code perfected and am ready to start taking in 'Mag rails and bodies to be milled to work with the nice pump kits Jay made for us.

Now with two ULE Milling Style Options!!!

See pics below for ULE Milling Style 1 and click HERE for pics of ULE Milling Style 2!!

Prices:
    AM/MM rails: $25
    RT length rails: $30
    All Bodies: $30
    NEW! Pump ULE Milling Style 1: $30
    NEW! Pump ULE Milling Style 2: $50

Get a body and a rail milled at the same time and its only $45
    NEW! Get a body, rail and pump ULE Milling Style 1 at the same time and its only $70
    NEW! Get a body, rail and pump ULE Milling Style 2 at the same time and its only $90

These prices include return shipping (First Class USPS in a bubble mailer). You can upgrade to boxed Priority shipping for $5-$10 more depending on what you send in. I can also do international shipping for our friends up north and elsewhere.

Payment:
    I accept PayPal to agrueni@charter.net as well as money orders (PM for more info).

You can email me at agrueni@charter.net (preferred) or PM me on here. My shipping address is:

Andy Grueninger
    129 E. Dunn St.
    Edwardsville, IL 62025

Additional info:
    The way I fixture the rails while milling is no more damaging than when the rail is mounted on the body and frame - so fear not with those fancy ano jobs! I've done many splash Eclipse rails, all of which turned out great. Also, I'm a moderator over on PBN and have plenty of feedback over there. Turn around time should be about a week, although confirm with me beforehand. There are some fancily milled bodies that my current fixtures will not work with. If you have a body that is either round, or has flat sides, chances are I can do it. If its something else, check with me first and I can let you know if its possible or not.

Pics!

The waves on the pump rod ramp aren't as pronounced as they look - the actual cut is smooth as glass.

ULE Milling Style 1:

That is all!
    Last edited by warpedmephisto; 07-18-2011 at 03:58 PM. Reason: updating info

they look great.
    i will be sending mine in.

one question: can i use the rt rail and jays kit without any extra modding? or will i need a longer rod? "sounds funny"

thanks

That you might want to ask Jay. The RT rail I did for a customer, not my own marker. I don't have a kit and don't know if it'll work out. I would assume so because the customer got Jay's kit and intends to use the RT rail with it, but thats only an assumption. When I send the rail back to him, he can let me know if it works out for him. The RT rails are only a little over an inch longer than the stock rails and I think the rod can suffice that, but thats a complete guess.

I would think that a longer pump rod and arm would be needed.

If im mistaken, Ill be sending in a old style tac rail for this conversion.

Duh, I didn't think to look at the spacing from the twistlock detent hole to the front grip hole. Looks like something would need to be done there...

U need a classic length rail or a longer rod, I have an emag rail on my minitac pump, but it was cut to classic size

Hmm... would have thought more people would be interested in this.

I wouldve figured lots of people would be eating this service up. Im going to wait until you can figure out a jig for the body milling as well. Im going to need a body and rail done.

That will give me some time to get all the parts for my pump-tac together!

Looking to get my minimag body and a rail done. Are you swamped or do you have some time to do my parts?

Cy
    Zero Gravity Customs

Play hard or go home......
    My feedback
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=129891

i'll be sending in a body and rail hopefully by next week!

Yeah, I've got time to do those. They really don't take long at all to do.

Emailing you mister.

What? No pumpmag rails in the shop? They gotta be out there somewhere!

Pm`d you

PM inbound Warped...

PM box is full. Paypal incoming for rail work.

Cleared out my inbox. Thanks for the business fellas!

sent you email yestreday, Rail,body sent out to ya

Are you able to do custom bodies, and RT length slug rails?

I have a XMT ripper body and an AGD slug rail that I would like milled to accept a pump system.

Please let me know if this is possible?

THX

RT length rails are no problem. Custom bodies might pose a bit of a problem though. The way my fixture is set up now I'm taking advantage of the cylindrical rear half of the body. For a body with non-cylindrical geometry I'd have to make a new fixture to indicate from the ID of the body. So, I'm afraid that custom bodies are not possible right now.

I will be needing a AM/MM rail and a ULE body pump milled here pretty soon after i find out if i can get a pump kit from Jay. Also would like to get ULE body milled down like Small Block. How much extra would that cost?

One more question, sorry , can i use a ULE body after its been pump milled on a semi Mag?

Thanks.

No problem on turning down the body just like Small Block's. Cost is just an extra $10 when you send in the rest of your items to be milled.

There's no problem with switching between a pump and semi setup with a pump milled body - they're interchangeable.

Sweet thanks for the info! As soon as i find out if i am able to get a pump kit i will pm'ing you and sending you my parts for milling.

Do you still take orders? Would love to have a rail and MM body milled for pump!

Yep, but I'll have to wait about 2 weeks until I can accept new work.

Quote Originally Posted by Barsse
    Do you still take orders? Would love to have a rail and MM body milled for pump!

Please post up here when you are ready. I'm interested as well. Just got a pump kit from Jay!

The gun is 1/8" of a game that is a FOOT long!
    (...but a 'mag helps)
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die...the in between is mine. -Eddie Vedder
    Sinister Sainthood

Alright, all ready to take on more pump milling jobs. However, I will be on vacation all next week (16th through the 23rd) and I will be unreachable at that time.