Thread: Pump Mag Rail Milling

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pump Mag Rail and Body Milling

Hi All,

I've got my fixtures made and code perfected and am ready to start taking in 'Mag rails and bodies to be milled to work with the nice pump kits Jay made for us.

Now with two ULE Milling Style Options!!!

See pics below for ULE Milling Style 1 and click HERE for pics of ULE Milling Style 2!!

Prices:
    AM/MM rails: $25
    RT length rails: $30
    All Bodies: $30
    NEW! Pump ULE Milling Style 1: $30
    NEW! Pump ULE Milling Style 2: $50

Get a body and a rail milled at the same time and its only $45
    NEW! Get a body, rail and pump ULE Milling Style 1 at the same time and its only $70
    NEW! Get a body, rail and pump ULE Milling Style 2 at the same time and its only $90

These prices include return shipping (First Class USPS in a bubble mailer). You can upgrade to boxed Priority shipping for $5-$10 more depending on what you send in. I can also do international shipping for our friends up north and elsewhere.

Payment:
    I accept PayPal to agrueni@charter.net as well as money orders (PM for more info).

You can email me at agrueni@charter.net (preferred) or PM me on here. My shipping address is:

Andy Grueninger
    129 E. Dunn St.
    Edwardsville, IL 62025

Additional info:
    The way I fixture the rails while milling is no more damaging than when the rail is mounted on the body and frame - so fear not with those fancy ano jobs! I've done many splash Eclipse rails, all of which turned out great. Also, I'm a moderator over on PBN and have plenty of feedback over there. Turn around time should be about a week, although confirm with me beforehand. There are some fancily milled bodies that my current fixtures will not work with. If you have a body that is either round, or has flat sides, chances are I can do it. If its something else, check with me first and I can let you know if its possible or not.

Pics!

The waves on the pump rod ramp aren't as pronounced as they look - the actual cut is smooth as glass.

ULE Milling Style 1:

That is all!
    Last edited by warpedmephisto; 07-18-2011 at 03:58 PM. Reason: updating info