Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Pump Mag Rail Milling

same here i have a rail and body i would like to send to you as well to be milled but i also have another question i have a tac one body that i took my benchgrinder to its still in good shape just need so professinal help on it is there anyway u can work on it when i ship it to you i can pay extra pm me and let me no plz

Now I am offering pump ULE milling to go with my pump milling services. Prices and pics are updated on the first page!

Quote Originally Posted by warpedmephisto
    Now I am offering pump ULE milling to go with my pump milling services. Prices and pics are updated on the first page!

That rail looks familiar... could it be....

can i get an update on my rail for the pump and UL milling? did it ever get sent out?
    thanks,

Its on its way now - got a little behind from the holiday, but all is good now.

Pm'd sent for a milling service request...

PM sent for milling

Alrighty, I have a little bit of an update on some ULE pump rail milling action.

I have a new design out now that I am able to do for those who are interested in it. After all is said and done, weight comes in at just under 45 grams for the entire rail.

Anyone interested?

What pump handle is that? Can you also show better pics of it?

Nice job with the rail, BTW!

How much for the new rail without pump milling?

Are you wanting one machined from billet or send yours in to be milled type deal? And would you want the sides to just be flat with no bump out for the pump slot?

Are you wanting one machined from billet or send yours in to be milled type deal? And would you want the sides to just be flat with no bump out for the pump slot?
    Would send you a rail and would like it just like the pic.

That's awesome looking. Are the side edges of the rail shved down too, so you could use a left or right warp body?

TOTShadowCompany - If you already have pump milling done to your rail and you'd just like this ULE milling on top of it - it'd be $50. The pump milling would need to be my own or to AGD spec so that I can ensure my ULE milling will work, as it removes quite a bit of material from the rail.

If you'd like this new ULE milling plus pump milling - its just $65.

I will update this all on the front page.

C_losjoker - The sides of the rail are cut down so that the width between the sides is just 0.750 inches - the standard for most aftermarket frames. I haven't tried this new rail with warp bodies, but it should be pretty close to working with them considering how much material is removed from the sides.

mpsd - That pump handle is just a plain ol' OEM style pump handle that I have milled down, knurled and made a new aluminum bolt for. All of those mods dropped considerable weight off of the pump assembly, plus added some more gripping action. Here's a close up of it:

If you could test with a warp body to see if it clears I would like to know too.

Sorry I'm not sure I was clear. I mean top edges where it comes in contact with the body. Kind of where if you were looking at the rail dead on it makes the C shape to contour against the body. if the top edges are shaved down and a ule left or right body can be used. That would be awesome.

Since there is substantial mater removed from the sides it effectively "lowers" the engagement edges of the top of the rail, providing more room for something like a warp body. I don't have a warp body handy to test if it'll fit as is, but if someone wanted a rail that absolutely fit with a warp body, I can cut a notch to accommodate the feed tube - that is no problem.

Luke to the rescue! I guess that sums it up - luckily cutting a notch isn't tough to do.

Thanks!

So WM, is it $100 for the CF mod to a SS body and for the new rail milling without the pump milled slot?

Sent you a PM.

Important address change in the first post! If anyone is sending anything in, please send it to the address posted there!

Pics arent working for me anymore.

Same here on pictures

I have a couple of rails to pump mill but I'm in the UK would that be a problem?

pm sent for pump milling request.

Hey guys, I am aware that the pictures I've linked to aren't working anymore. I am trying to sort that out and get it all fixed up.

Sorry about the late reply, GEE TEE, but international shipping is not a problem. I've sent plenty of stuff abroad in the past.

Thanks for the reply

I've since found someone in the UK to mill 3 pump rails for me

We slightly modified the ramp profile and it gave a much smoother action than AGD specs