Thread: Just a quicky????

Just a quicky????

Alright I got the 68 classic, Ult, leval 10, Inteliframe and X-valve. Tunning the thing was a pain. Got the marker to shoot how I whant, really walkable. the thing is when I turn the ASA on it will gas up and shoot? then every thing is fine, is there somthing I'm not aware of ?

One shim in bolt all seven in ult.

Hold the trigger in while gassing up.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Quote Originally Posted by athomas
    Hold the trigger in while gassing up.
    This happens to me too, what can I do about a Pneumag though?

Held the trigger did it a few times still gases up then pops. also noticed a big diff. in the amount of gas the X-valve uses. im runing a exp. chamber, and leak tested the intire gun no leaky.

Is there anybody using the same setup with a set number of shims or whatnot?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Demo
    Just a quicky????
    If you only knew how many times I've asked my wife that question...

I had to show my wife this...

its just what mags do when you air them up..even pnuemags

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose
    its just what mags do when you air them up..even pnuemags
    Ditto. Mine does it all the time. You just learn not to point at something when you're gasing up.

Mine doesn't do this... and its a pneumag. Didn't do it before the conversion either. and I never held in my trigger.

Mine started doing this when I installed the ULT in my Xvalve. With the regular on off it didn't do this. I just hold the trigger when I gas it up as athomas mentioned.

Ok so everything is normal, but the X-valve sure eats up the HPA? and I'm running a 68-4500-800+output. after 1000 psi it really chokes. but i guess i can always change to the classic for slower games. I put quick connects on both valves so it's a snapp.

thanks, for all the help.....

Both valves with a level 10 will use the same amount of air in the same gun setup. Dry firing uses a lot more air than firing balls.

The fire during gassing up problem arizes when a burst of air enters the gun and passes by the orings before they get seated. This is exaggerated when the sear is barely holding the bolt due to too many ULT shims. Try using one or two less shims in your ULT. Check your sear tip as well. Any wear here will also exaggerate your issue.

Also, make sure your regulator pin assembly orings are clean. They are another area that can allow air passage until the orings are seated, especially if dirt is involved.