Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Pneumag Kits, Parts, Magmods, Mount Brackets And More...!!!!!!!!

Dend78 is offline Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by luke
    I have a completely different approach in mind for doing these, but the MSV is way too big.

uh oh the gears are turning time to build something new
    2k2 Angel LCD
    turbo trigger
    CP volumizer
    PIPE KIT

2k Angel CnC LCD
    Vert Frame
    Freak Barrel

B2k x-milled
    micro rock
    Dye sticky 3's
    vertical max-flo
    Edge barrel with blue J&J tip

Egg 2 y board
    Empire Reloader
    Dye Throttle 91/4500
    Crossfire 114ci/3000
    Angel Air Reg

Quote Originally Posted by Dend78
    uh oh the gears are turning time to build something new
    Turning, yes. They just need a little oil to stop the screeching and grinding!

Quote Originally Posted by luke
    cyberave68,

Is the MSV-2 the best choice or is it just the easiest to mount with the configuration of the current status quo of the "home-made" Pneumag?

The reason I ask is because for the past few years I've had an idea rattling around in my head, but my biggest obstacle has been the MSV-2.

Forget what you know about building frames and the reasons you do what you do. I have a totally different idea about how these can be done. I just need to get ride of the MSV-2.
    In all honestly i have been thinking on your question way to long. I can't think of any reason that you can't use just about ANYTHING that will add the pressure when open and release the pressure when closed. Hell if you could get it to work right you could use the 3-way valve from a cocker. It does the same thing other that the 3-way from a cocker adds pressure in reverse to return the bolt. If you have soemthing that will open/close on the pressure to the ram i can't see how it wouldnt work other than placement and the area it needs to fit in....

Cy
    Zero Gravity Customs

Play hard or go home......
    My feedback
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=129891

Hell if you could get it to work right you could use the 3-way valve from a cocker. It does the same thing other that the 3-way from a cocker adds pressure in reverse to return the bolt. If you have soemthing that will open/close on the pressure to the ram i can't see how it wouldnt work other than placement and the area it needs to fit in....
    When my buddy silencer.1 and I did ours way back when we used a three way positioned behind the trigger. It's been a long time but if I remember right we acutally cut a barb off for space and turned it into a 2-way. We also did the sear acutation different. Most that I see work by pushing on the sear arm to trigger the gun. Ours was a ram that when acutated pulled down on the sear. Would be impossible to turn that into a sleeper though ram takes up too much space. The gun was quick setup like that and I could actually walk it faster then I could my electro guns but it was unrelaible as all get out. It would fail multiple time a day of walk on and require some tinkering. Also really fast guys could out-shoot it's capabilities and turn it into a chuffing machine in short order. Heres the link to the thread we started way back when. Since then the mag used in the video has been sold off. Silencer.1 had all of the frame internals in his posession and he has since joined the Army I haven't heard from him in 3-4 years so it's exact design is lost to the world.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...5&page=1&pp=30

Quote Originally Posted by Miltonyz
    When my buddy silencer.1 and I did ours way back when we used a three way positioned behind the trigger. It's been a long time but if I remember right we acutally cut a barb off for space and turned it into a 2-way. We also did the sear acutation different. Most that I see work by pushing on the sear arm to trigger the gun. Ours was a ram that when acutated pulled down on the sear. Would be impossible to turn that into a sleeper though ram takes up too much space. The gun was quick setup like that and I could actually walk it faster then I could my electro guns but it was unrelaible as all get out. It would fail multiple time a day of walk on and require some tinkering. Also really fast guys could out-shoot it's capabilities and turn it into a chuffing machine in short order. Heres the link to the thread we started way back when. Since then the mag used in the video has been sold off. Silencer.1 had all of the frame internals in his posession and he has since joined the Army I haven't heard from him in 3-4 years so it's exact design is lost to the world.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...5&page=1&pp=30
    Interesting read there. My biggest WOW was looking at the date you guys did this. Long before i started...LOL

My biggest WOW was looking at the date you guys did this. Long before i started...LOL
    I quit paintball very shortly after those posts, and didn't start playing again until last summer. So for me it was a huge wow when I saw just how widespread and refined the pnuematic mags had become. I have put some thought about having a kit installed. I still have the milled rail and tapped ASA. But my experience with the unreliability of that one still haunts me. All my buddies called it the "Frankenmag".

hi!
    have any kits ready to go? i wanted the complete kit with magmods and mounting brackets....
    and just wondering what is the difference between luke's ram and the regular ram...thanks!

ya me too, im interested in a pneu kit. do you have any available?

Quote Originally Posted by cpark227
    hi!
    have any kits ready to go? i wanted the complete kit with magmods and mounting brackets....
    and just wondering what is the difference between luke's ram and the regular ram...thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by yahnnieFB
    I had parts, but i just got a big pneu kit order that cleaned me out. More pneu kit parts are on order but it will prolly be a week till i get all the parts back in stock. Keep an eye out here or post up an i can PM you when i have kits ready again.

As for the rams, well i used to make my own and they were adjustable. For those of us that it seems we tinker more than we actuall use the guns...LOL I started carrying LUKE's ram cause people were askin for it by name so i figured i'd give the peopel what they asked for. All in they do the same thing.

Cy

Quote Originally Posted by cpark227
    hi!

I had parts, but i just got a big pneu kit order that cleaned me out. More pneu kit parts are on order but it will prolly be a week till i get all the parts back in stock. Keep an eye out here or post up an i can PM you when i have kits ready again.

As for the rams, well i used to make my own and they were adjustable. For those of us that it seems we tinker more than we actuall use the guns...LOL I started carrying LUKE's ram cause people were askin for it by name so i figured i'd give the peopel what they asked for. All in they do the same thing.

Cy

so will you have parts available sometime this week?

I just sent you payment via Paypal for a kit. Just send it when you get this next shipment in. I'm in no hurry. Well, impatient maybe.

going to need
    1 CLIPPARD MPA-3 (COMPLETE) with lukes ram $20
    1 90* FOR MPA-3 $1
    4 MPA-3 MOUNTING SET SCREWS $1
    2 STRAIGHT FITTINGS $2
    2 FT. OF AIR LINE clear $2

not sure on shipping cost so please pm me a total so i can get payment to you thanks

Hey Cyber,

I need

(2x) 90* FOR MPA-3 $1

One black and one white if it doesn't matter to you. I can't get the last 1/16" in my latest mount without kinking from a straight barb.

i already posted that i was interested in a pneu kit but just wanted to let you know that i would like one of your pneu-kits with lukes ram and black hoses and fittings. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by PBChappy
    going to need
    1 CLIPPARD MPA-3 (COMPLETE) with lukes ram $20
    1 90* FOR MPA-3 $1
    4 MPA-3 MOUNTING SET SCREWS $1
    2 STRAIGHT FITTINGS $2
    2 FT. OF AIR LINE clear $2

not sure on shipping cost so please pm me a total so i can get payment to you thanks
    I have all those parts ready and will ship this weekend...

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-TW
    Hey Cyber,

I need

(2x) 90* FOR MPA-3 $1

One black and one white if it doesn't matter to you. I can't get the last 1/16" in my latest mount without kinking from a straight barb.
    Replied to your PM

i already posted that i was interested in a pneu kit but just wanted to let you know that i would like one of your pneu-kits with lukes ram and black hoses and fittings. thanks!
    I have all the parts here with me just dont have much free time right now. I will have kits ready with in a week if i can ever work under 14 hours in a day again. keep up to date here or if you want you can pay and i'll ship soon as ther eare done...

Cy

Looking for parts

I am looking for a MPA3 with Lukes Ram and 4 mounting screws. I am also PM'ing you for the total.
    Thanks

looking for
    2 complete MPA3's
    1 luke's ram
    3 90 fittings black
    3 straight fittings black
    2 ft clear line
    4 mpa mounting screws

are these kits still for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by om3n
    are these kits still for sale?
    Yes ther are. I have a few kits left and getting more ready....

Quote Originally Posted by cyberave68
    Yes ther are. I have a few kits left and getting more ready....
    I need one. No bracket though...

Pm'd regarding whether you actually do the Pnuemodding work still and costs. Interested in Pneumodding/mag modding Intelliframe.

Pming you for a kit and mag mod

Hey did you forget about.me?! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    Hey did you forget about.me?! LOL
    blah blah balh... Your a bum, i called you twice and you never called back. I have your stuff ready just wanted to know something before i shipped....

Cy

Quote Originally Posted by cyberave68
    blah blah balh... Your a bum, i called you twice and you never called back. I have your stuff ready just wanted to know something before i shipped....

Cy
    Sorry Ive been busy with ninja stuff. I will call ya tomorrow.

PM and Payment sent

PM'ed

Do you service valves?

Pm sent