Thread: 6 Pak

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

6 Pak

Well what I've noticed is a re insurgence of pump play, why isn't AGD reproducing the 6 pak. They are a niche company that could produce a niche product again.

The only reason the 6-pack was made was to basically circumvent the rules and make them worthless. Before the 6-pack came out, tourney play was limited to 12-gram only, no constant air allowed. The 6-pack basically was constant air, but it used 12-g's, so it was allowed.

Point is, any 7-oz or so co2 tank will do the job cheaper and easier. Stock class pump doesn't allow for a 6-pack design anyway, so there is no real purpose for it today (other than "neat o").

The limited demand and cost of ramping up for production would make it fairly expensive and dubious about the ability to recupe the initial expense.

I always liked them but have always felt that the expense was out of line for what you got. Even more so with constant air and the other 12 gram systems on the market.

I just love mine.
    It always fools somebody into thinking that you're out of air and they have a few seconds to rush your position.

SILLY BOYS

you could convert a single into a 6 pack maybe

And all of those broken windshields in the staging area!