Thread: Atlanta Indoor Fields? URGANT

personman Guest

Atlanta Indoor Fields? URGANT

my friend was gonna have a pball party, and now its raining.. there were like 10 people that were gonna come and we still wanna play... the paintball atlanta in roswell is closed, and I dont know any fields.. we were gonna play at paintball america(right next to paintball atlanta) in alpharetta, but its raining, like i said.. we have tryed arkenstone paintball, and i really need to know some indoor fields, and their rates.. Does conyers paintball have an indoor field?

ThePatriot Guest
    I am not trying to be a thorn in your side, but why didnt you make some reservations? I believe you would have gotten a lower price because you had people coming in bulk and if it rained, it would be moved to a new day, and you could have told people that day to. This would have allowed for people to leave the auxilary day open to.

personman Guest
    dont ask me, it was my friend's party. we probally will just go to dave and busters.. kinda sucks tho..

ThePatriot Guest
    oh, i thought you had planned it, o well you can tell him next time to make some reservations and you would be set. I dont know too much about Georgia fields to so i dont know about their policies but i am almost 100% sure they have reservations.

personman Guest
    yeah, they have reservations.. I think we found one, only 30 mins away... and if that doesnt work out, i found one that is 2 hours away

I dont know how far away you live from snellville but you might want to try wild-fire: http://www.wildfire-paintball.com/
    RT Pro p/f
    68/3k Max Flow
    LX
    Blade Intelliframe
    12" All American S.S.

personman Guest
    yeah, were lookinjg at that one right now, but paintball america is BYOP, and paint can get expensive... i would probally shoot around 1000+ and i dont wanna spend that kind of money..

i used to play at pba the indoor, yea that closed, wheres paintball america?do they have a site?wildfire indoor is in snelleville GA, its 20 miles from my house and i live in alpharetta, and i kno there is a synergy paintball but im not sure if its indoor.

personman Guest
    Paintball America is cool.. http://www.paintball-america.net
    I love BYOP..
    Im just are not goonna go.. hey dye, is it raining up there?

personman Guest
    oops, its http://www.american-paintball.net
    thew only bad thing is, that no one ever goes there... there needs to be more ppl knowing about it.. the guy there is real nice..

its been raining the whole day, ima check out paintball america, see how it is, also , duz paintball amreica fill nitro?

personman Guest
    last time i was there(two weeks ago), they diddnt.. but gerome(the owener of the field{i think}, and main staff) said that he had the tanks, but he had to pick up the fill station on tuesday. i havent been there sence to see if he ever got it.. that time i had to drive over to paintball atlanta and get it filled.

Yep, raining here too. PBATL closed today? Hmm... they usually don't close unless theres lightning.(Trust me, i once reffed when it was pouring and freezing cold all day). Anyway...Only indoor field i know about thats still around is Wildfire in snellville. I don't think synergy is indoor but i could be wrong.

Paintball America eh? Gotta look into that. But no nitro fills. Im guessing its not too much of an expierenced group that plays up there or they wouldn't be able to live off CO2

personman Guest
    Yea.. um.. its a good field tho.. heh... it be much better if more people came.

ill probably just play at paintball atl, i wanted a feild that was like only speedball cuz thats all i play, and wildfire isnt byop and i dont ref their, is paintball america like only speedball?i couldnt tell from the maps

Some AO peeps in Atlanta? Cool. I go to Georgia Tech and am a member of the paintball club. If you guys wanna hook up and play or just talk some paintball, lemme know via email or something.

"I am your father."
    --Darth Vader

If anyone is ever at pbatl chances are i'm there...

me too

we need to get all us atlanta players together one day and play.

personman Guest
    yeah that would be sweet..
    paintball america has 1 speedball field that is just a bunch of fences(that you can see thru >=) ), but its still a good field.. the best is the main field.. its HUGE. They have moving bunkers too! moving bunkers and craters are pretty much the only bunkers there, but there are alot..
    then there is a CTF field, thats pretty small, but its pretty fun.. then there is the woods field thaT SUKZ SO BAD!!! you couldnt hit someone if you were right nexzt to someone, there are so many twigs.. Im thinkin about goin to PB America 2 weeks from now on saturday.. anyone interested? (I will probally bring my friend that has a silver m98, and possibally my other friend who has a black m98 flatline.(also also maby bring my little brother who has a black m98, and MABY my older brother that has a '97 cocker.. *phew*) You can talk to me on AIM, or E-mail me.. my SN is in my profile.. im not sure if my e-mail is in it or not... well, my e-mail is asdag@msn.com.. thats also my msn messenger.. um... anyone is welcome, unless they just want to show up to like.. um.. start a fist fight with me..
    wow that was a long post!