Thread: Hyperframe questions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hyperframe questions

I just obtained a hyperframe for my mag, and I have some questions:

Can the design flaw that causes the sear to wear and fail be solved just by using an ULT kit? Can I use this solution with a classic valve? Or, is there an RT pin I can order from the AGD store that will can be used? e.g., On/Off Pin - X-Valve/Retro/Emag/RT -001083-10 - Pin Length : .750-Retro/X/RT

When I put the frame in "hyper" mode and pull the trigger, nothing happens. If I keep pulling the trigger, it sometimes goes into the hyper firing mode. But, most of the time, it shoots sporadically or not at all. Is this normal, or is the board not working as advertised?

The serial number of the frame is 10141. I can't find the tourney lock pictured in the Warpig article (http://www.warpig.com/paintball/tec...ag/index.shtml). I guess mine doesn't have one?

Thanks, AO
    Last edited by sdawg; 03-31-2008 at 12:21 PM.

I found the ult to work the best, even with the classic valve .... also try a fresh battery and use and duracell or energizers they seem to work better and last longer in my frames.

I must have some sort of early version of the hyperframe board. When I put it into service mode, it shows "5 - 05". Pushing mode set causes the second number to go from 03 to 09 over and over again (tapping mode set increases the number by one, but returns to 03 instead of going to 10). When I tap Mode, the frame turns off instantly.

any thoughts?

Talking

About 50% of the stock boards in those things are crap... Contact p8ntbal4me here on AO, he is a great guy.

He just did a group buy, but you can still get boards through him if you like, he is also a good source for information. He had a tutorial around somewhere I think on replacing boards in Hyper Frames.

For the price, just throw a T-Board in your HyperFrame and forget about your worries...

T-Board

Note, you should have a ULT on/off and other good working parts.

Hope this helps.

I must have some sort of early version of the hyperframe board. When I put it into service mode, it shows "5 - 05". Pushing mode set causes the second number to go from 03 to 09 over and over again (tapping mode set increases the number by one, but returns to 03 instead of going to 10). When I tap Mode, the frame turns off instantly.
    3 is the lowest setting and 9 is the highest setting ... 9 will put the most "energy" to the solenoid.

I figured that, but I wonder which version of the board I have? Some of the settings that are supposed to be available in service mode are not there. The board also doesn't have a tourney lock, so I'm guessing this is an early version of the board.