Thread: Redbeard the Pirate's Feedback!

Redbeard the Pirate's Feedback!

Please post any business that we've done. Thanks!

I sold Red Beard a Etac. I apperantly put in the wrong L10 bolt znd it leaked. He wanted to help fix it, so I helped him tech it. Great buyer, paid quickly.

sold him a charger for an emag, paid fast and kept in contact. A++

Bought/traded him for a longbow feed system. He shipped fast and kept it contact. Would deal with again.

+1

Bough a A5 Apex Barrel, minus the Apex, from Redbeard. He was fast to communicate and very accommodating. I mentioned there was no rush on shipping it out as it was for a loaner marker but he still made a special trip to the post office for me...

Thanks Red... Argh

Just received some ule lowers with warp's from Redbeard. Quick delivery and exactly what was pictured. Seller is awesome in my book. Hope to do more business with him in the future.

e mag valve

i bought an emag valve it is just as discribed would do buissness again

I bought a tank from Redbeard the Pirate and a quick delivery and he had the tank on time before the weekend when i needed. Great service

Sold a few items to him, fast payment, easy to work with. Would work with again.

He sold me a longbow part, fast shipment and good product! Recommended seller !

I bought a lot of hoppers, pods, an Armson sight, and some other odds and ends. Redbeard is one of the best and promptest communicators during a sale that I have ever dealt with, and is a very pleasant guy to boot. Thanks for a good deal and a great, worry-free transaction!

Awesome seller with an awesome personality to match! His items go quick! Great prices and tip-top merchandise! Highly recommended.
    Leaders stand apart, but never alone.

Speed is the bi-product of Control, Vision and Determination. -gone in 60

RT Pro
    B2K2
    Shutter
    Phantom

Thumbs up

Bought from Red twice, the first time USPS examined the package, left it open and didn't put everything back. By the second purchase he went and bought the missing items(new) and sent they along. You can't ask for any more then that!! Great communications.
    I will definitely deal with him again Thanks