Thread: PBX Viking Project

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking PBX Viking Project

Just thought Id post up some progress pics of my latest Viking project.

A couple months ago I picked up an 03 PBX Viking that Sam Rhodes had done a little milling on. He benched the project and I scooped up the remains and sent it off to Jared at Destructive Customs.

Here is what it started as.

Here is where the work began. I decided very early on that I really wanted to go with a single trigger on this. I play mech so much lately that its just more natural.

Here I had him round out the tubes and got rid of the oval body recesses. Slotted the trigger guards. Lightened the frame and dovetailed it so I dont need a rail and also chopped the top tube and bolt.

Here is the hidden pocket milling and the single trigger frame. He also recessed the frame screw holes. Nice little touch.

Here is the tray and noid areas. Id say its borderline anorexic!

Here is good shot of the body. You can see the "buttcrack" tube milling.

Here is the trigger for the double frame. Acid Customs cf. Though I imagine I will be using the single trigger almost exclusively. Its good to have choices.

Eye cover milling:

DC's stamp of approval. Kind of reminds me of a chicks lower back tat.

Got an RT valve for it too, going to be a nasty shooter. Its headed out for ano on Monday and I cant wait!

simply WOW . must be quite light after all that milling. you think this will top your other Viking project ?

If you ever decide to sell you have a buyer

Was there not a serial number on the PBX vikings? or did you just mill it off?

micro emag/ule
    tippmann 98 cutsom ebolt
    feeedback

OMG!!!! This is why I love Ao, you never know what eye candy you are gonna see next.

Your Viking's got a TRAMP STAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

wow just pure sex! Im curious...what did that milling job cost you if you dont mind me asking?

when i saw the thread i thought you got it back from anno

Quote Originally Posted by craltal
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by craltal
    does that mean she's a freak, easy or both? lol.... sweet eye candy. just not right that u get to hold her.
    shoot you later
    i play for the game not the fame.

Quote Originally Posted by nevets11_2003

Was there not a serial number on the PBX vikings? or did you just mill it off?
    The serial was originally on the front. PBX milled them off doing the front, round reg cut.

Quote Originally Posted by thahouse
    wow just pure sex! Im curious...what did that milling job cost you if you dont mind me asking?

I never know until Jared is ready to send it out. Keeps me from crying. I just tell him to bill me. Hes always fair.

Im glad you guys like it. Do I think it will top the molten gold Vike? Hmmmm, just different. I had totally different goals with both of them. Reeeeeealy looking forward to the single trigger though. Back to basics!