Thread: new round idea

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

new round idea

i have been reading all you guys have on "spin"and no offence but it is getting know were and begining to repeat itself we simply need to pin point the key factors as the biggest problems

A. paint dont sipn
    b. shape distorshion
    C. barrel/bolt matching

i think i have solved a and b by makeing a whole new round i went with a ovel but i sopose it can be adaped to a ball "thou balls are stupid to begin with" makes me feel like i shooting a musket. now i have no clue how they mold paint balls or how to mold my own so this is just theroy i hopeing for some good feed back

ok to the point

i drew up a shell on the paint program "not exatly cad but you get the point" i added inner soports made with the same crap as a norm shell just thicker and want to fill it with a "jello" style paint i figure the thicker consistancy will help keep the mass solid yet soft enof to pop i made the inner soports shaped so that they will give the paint/gell something to grasp in hopes it will keep up with the rpm's. im working on the gun to shoot it but heres the shell anyways o and plez excuse my grammer not my stroung point

ok it dont seem to want to let me upload so ill try and link it to my myspace lol sory its being a p.o.s it got realy small font now lol i sory ill re post it when i figure this p.o.s out

http://www.myspace.com/shadow3600

its in my pics sory to do it this lame way

also the pic is to small so if you want heres my email to my msn i can send it to you
    shadow3600@hotmail.com

soyy the upload prosses distorded the immage i hope you can still see what you need to
    Last edited by Ethereal; 06-13-2008 at 02:33 PM. Reason: no pic