Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: G-Force frame, not vaporware!

Quote Originally Posted by Hilltop Customs
    If someone accepts the word engineered as having no set requirements, they shouldnt be using the word since it has no meaning to them. Ask an engineer what it means when they have engineered something.....then you have the definition.

Its true that the definition may very depending who your talking to, but you should agree an engineered product should never dip below acceptable. Have the customers here found their frames acceptable so far? If the frame were engineered they wouldnt be 10 months late, engineering extends well in to product planning/shipping scheduling/delivery dates.

What I posted earlier was my definition of engineered, as an engineer myself....I would never accept anything less. Engineers who do accept less are huge liabilities.
    I would never dispute your right to your own personal definition but generally speaking the accepted definitions of words in common communications can be found in general-purpose dictionaries, and in those the definition of 'engineer' is quite a bit less specific than yours. After all, we hear about sports teams "engineering" comebacks all the time.

In common discussion a term like "engineered to a high standard" or "professionally engineered" might be more appropriate for the thought you are trying to convey.

well then we should look at the context it was used:
    Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    But this is a production product that has been meticulously engineered (to the point of making us wait way too long for our frames lol). It's obviously going to perform better. Your guys' frames are still unique and cool though.
    ahem....

insixdays777: because it would really only take a few hours for someone to retrofit a frame using his method of action. To put it into production would take longer.....but none of this matters because he contradicted EVERY claim for not posing pictures of production frames when he gave us detailed internal photos of the prototype in the manual.

Ive said this at least 3 times now: He could have gave general photos that showed no internal workings....i dont think anyone would dispute he was working on frames if he posted a blurry picture of 100 frames covering a table, because why else would he have 100 frames lying around? His design would not be shared, and the customers would have gained proof that he was doing something......sounds like a win win situation to me, too bad Garf didnt see it that way. Instead he released a how to guide of copying his frame design in the form of his manual.

I'd say it was pretty accurate to describe someone who designed a product to perform within certain parameters.

I thought you were talking about my usage of it

Quote Originally Posted by cyberave68
    Where else would you sell mag parts? If i'm not mistaken these are mag frames ...right????
    And why send them to everybody else first?

Sounds funny to me....

Except no one is laughing. You guys that are getting stiffed ought to chip in and hire The Dog to go bust Garf's head.

J_Kizzy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwitch
    Except no one is laughing. You guys that are getting stiffed ought to chip in and hire The Dog to go bust Garf's head.
    Please, that mullet sporting reject wouldn't find his own bounty in his skin-tight bleach white jeans.

Quote Originally Posted by J_Kizzy
    Please, that mullet sporting reject wouldn't find his own bounty in his skin-tight bleach white jeans.

He may be aging (and look like a tool) but dont think he got to where he is being a schlep.

Speaking of the DOG...I saw a comercial for the new season...though it showed him running after people using tippman a-5 with pepper balls? WTF?

J Kizzy,

Do you have something worth while to post here or are you just Thread Crapping ???

WK2

Quote Originally Posted by insixdays777
    Speaking of the DOG...I saw a comercial for the new season...though it showed him running after people using tippman a-5 with pepper balls? WTF?

Yeah I saw that too. Heh, The Dog is an agglet.

J_Kizzy Guest
    He may be aging (and look like a tool) but dont think he got to where he is being a schlep.
    Please, the only worthwhile thing he ever did was apologize for alleged "racist" comments from a private cell phone conversation between he and his son. Why was that worthwhile you may ask? It was worthwhile because it showed how weak of a person he really is, willing to do anything to save face even if it means not standing behind what he said.*

Quote Originally Posted by WickedKlown2
    J Kizzy,

Do you have something worth while to post here or are you just Thread Crapping ???

WK2
    Hmm, yet you feel the need to post and call me out? Take a step back and realize that my comment regarding Duane Chapman was a very true and very awesome one.

*I'm not defending what he said, but one should possess and display a little more gumption.

wit.gif

lol, see Kizzy, thats exactly what I was talking about. Should change your user title to Flaming Troll Extrordinare.
    Oh, oh, oh... who's clogging up the thread now?
    Last edited by J_Kizzy; 08-14-2008 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Someone else tried to step to me.

Dude, you dont have to be a douche every day of your life Kizzy. Im guessing its a personal choice though so maybe you do. This thread was OT until you chimed in (again). People like you are the reason I moved out of Miami. :e-turd:

Sooooo, back OT; doesnt anyone on AO live within driving distance to Garf's shop?
    Last edited by Warwitch; 08-14-2008 at 04:17 PM.

Warwitch...that would be JadeMonkey

Quote Originally Posted by drg
    I thought you were talking about my usage of it
    I think you see where I was coming from now...

I thought I was off topic with my posts....and now you guys are talking about the dog? lol

I think you see where I was coming from now...

I thought I was off topic with my posts....and now you guys are talking about the dog? lol

I was just implying that maybe a little muscle (legal even) in is order to get what everyone paid for. Hell I wish I lived close enough to help you guys myslef. I dont mind being "that guy".

J Kizzy,

WK2
    Hmm, yet you feel the need to post and call me out? Take a step back and realize that my comment regarding Duane Chapman was a very true and very awesome one.

*I'm not defending what he said, but one should possess and display a little more gumption.
    Oh, oh, oh... who's clogging up the thread now?
    J Kizzy,

The reason I called you out is becasue I have a vested interest in this thread... I am one of the people who purchased a G-Force Frame and don't like it when people come in and Thread Crap... That is all,,, nothing else... When you can find it in yourself to have a valid point concerning said product (G-Force Frame) of this thread please feel free to post it up...

Thank You

WK2
    Last edited by WickedKlown2; 08-14-2008 at 06:31 PM.

J_Kizzy Guest
    J Kizzy,

The reason I called you out is becasue I have a vested interest in this thread... I am one of the people who purchased a G-Force Frame and don't like it when people come in and Thread Crap... That is all,,, nothing else... When you can find it in yourself to have a valid point concerning said product (G-Force Frame) of this thread please feel free to post it up...

Thank You

WK2
    So how many of you guys got took?

Hooray!!! I received this tonight in my e-mail !!!
    --------------------------------------------
    Subject : Shipping Confirmation
    Date : Thursday, August 14, 2008 19:41
    To : wickedklown@XXXXXXXXXXX.org

Dear XXXXX,

Please be advised your order of the G-Force Automag pneumatic frame has already been sent by Xpresspost USA. Your shipment tracking number is CE5XXXXXXX8CA. Shipment status can be obtained online at www.usps.com and www.canadapost.ca

Thank you.

Production Team

G-Force

www.gforcepb.com
    ------------------------------------------

And then there is this from the Post Office :

Date of Event | Time of Event | Location | Description
    2008/08/14 | 17:17 | MARKHAM, ON | Item accepted at the Post Office

------------------------------------------

And to J Kizzy,,,

I don't think I got took if it is in the mail and on the way to my house...

Thank You anyway for your attempt...

WK2

So how many of you guys got took?
    Seems like only one guy in this thread. And by that I mean you obviously got smacked in the face with the stupid club. Go troll somewhere else.
    Last edited by warbeak2099; 08-14-2008 at 10:55 PM.

20. Back on topic.

-The AO Moderation Team
    "Everything in Moderation"

GeForce Frames Delivered

Just came in the mail.

Frame weighs in at 7 1/2 oz.
    Last edited by BlueMagRT; 08-15-2008 at 03:44 PM.

Awesome thanks. I can now sleep.

but WTF? and adjustable trigger that is not adjustable?

I wish my grass was Emo so it would cut itself
    WOW!!!!!!

Unicorns DO exist?!?!!!

Glad to see someone gets one. ..

now lets see one of these BETTER than home diy frames in action ..

it looks like dog poop.

Now I wanna see a gforce frame , pull faster than a lot of these 15bps diy frames, which look a lot better, I'd take a triton, umf, logic vert, chimera, airwalk v2, airwalk v2, heck I think the ulf and the intelliframe look better simply because u can use rpg triggers

as I said, It looks bad. There is alot of meat left. Someone should send one to luke to get maked-over

Back from Iraq... Now freezing my butt off in Wisconsin.
    I thought the whole allure of this set up was an internal LPR setup that was supposed to be unique to the industry.... I don't see an LPR anywhere.

Well I am sure glad that you all didn't get hosed out of your money ala Lee Kinney, but I am not sure, at least from looks alone, that you didn't get taken for a ride.

Now someone post a vid of this 'revolutionary' design in action.. .
    My Feedback:
    Paintball Forum : PBNation : Ebay : AO

Is that an MSV-1 Valve in there?
    Interesting ram... or whatever that silver thing is.

EDIT: if you spin the frame really fast it would be revolutionary.

They couldn't of even printed the directions in COLOR.... Glad you guys have ur frames!!!

Hopefully if GForce exists BIGFOOT will exist as well....lol