Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: G-Force frame, not vaporware!

Quote Originally Posted by smoothice
    Please don't lump me into your "people" comment.
    i diddnt say everyone

ive tried to be careful to dra the line into trusting garf and posting what he has told me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronobreak
    i diddnt say everyone

ive tried to be careful to dra the line into trusting garf and posting what he has told me.

All I know is Monday is almost over. And I would hope those "people" that were supposed to get tracking numbers today would have posted. So either they are holding out or it just hasn't happened.

It's looking like it didn't happen.

"I am Jack's complete lack of surprise!!"

Can we get the mods to change this threads name...

G-Force frame IS vaporware!

Quote Originally Posted by insixdays777
    Can we get the mods to change this threads name...

G-Force frame IS vaporware!
    I think that is a fair request.

well it really is still vaporware till someone actually receives one right?

Heck, it is vaporware in my book untill I recieve mine.

Heck, it is vaporware in my book untill I recieve mine.
    I'm with you on that!!

And i was worried about them being shipped while i was out west frolicing in the mountains shooting at people... HA why would i worry about such things

Quote Originally Posted by jade_monkey07
    And i was worried about them being shipped while i was out west frolicing in the mountains shooting at people... HA why would i worry about such things
    Apperently you must either not be in touch with reality or must have come in contact with some hallucinogenic substances.

Hey... I hear they are going to release Duke Nukem Forever as soon as G-Force mails out the frames.

I already received my DevilMag, I'm not sure what all y'all are talkin' about.

/snarky
    God....I guess I was probably returning videotapes.

SO i wasnt supposed to eat the red ones with the white spots?
    Quote Originally Posted by Twistedpsyche
    Apperently you must either not be in touch with reality or must have come in contact with some hallucinogenic substances.

Here is a start...the second link is the winner....

Canada BBB

Ontario Gov. Consumer protection agency

Consumer Protection Ontario Consumer Protection Agency Phone Numbers...

You can also contact the Consumer Protection Branch. They answer telephone inquiries and mediate written complaints between consumers and businesses:

Call:
    Toll Free: 1-800-889-9768
    Toronto: (416) 326-8800

For us AMERICANS:

Internet Crime Complaint Center

Yall Canooks (JadeMonkey)

Canada residence Intrenet Fraud

THE MOTHER LOAD - Canada internet fraud Super link Site

Cross boarder US/CA Complaint
    Last edited by insixdays777; 08-06-2008 at 08:02 PM.

anyone know if Garf outsourced anno or machining, and if so any chance he slipped up and told someone who he outsourced to? Just an idea to see if the frames really exist.

Smoothie...Got Gforce Heli Parts forum/website links still??? I am trying to make a Huge "nothing but the facts" thread we can all use for our complaints and letters/emails ect...thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jade_monkey07
    Travelling out WEST?
    Relax, sit back, and listen to some iTunes and leave the Driving to GREYHOUND!
    A TRIP OUT WEST IS NOTHING TO LOOSE YOUR HEAD OVER!

Smoothie...Got Gforce Heli Parts forum/website links still??? I am trying to make a Huge "nothing but the facts" thread we can all use for our complaints and letters/emails ect...thanks!

it is all in the main thread. I'll find it I need to.

LMAO isnt that messed? guy imigrates from china just to behead someone a year later? I took the bus for 16 years to school and back, NEVER AGAIN. if I cant afford a plane ticket im not going.
    Quote Originally Posted by LK-13
    Travelling out WEST?
    Relax, sit back, and listen to some iTunes and leave the Driving to GREYHOUND!
    A TRIP OUT WEST IS NOTHING TO LOOSE YOUR HEAD OVER!

OMG OMG OMG....Just got this email....

Dear John,

Please be advised your order of the G-Force Automag pneumatic frame are being packed and will go out by Expedited Parcel on Friday Aug. 8th. Your assigned shipment tracking number is CX0******CA. Shipment status can be obtained online at www.usps.com and www.canadapost.ca

Thank you.

Production Team

G-Force

www.gforcepb.com

***tracking number edited by me...sorry too many crazy people out there....Not that it matters anyway...tracking number does not work hopefully if will work on Friday...

why is it always supposed to happen on a magical friday?

Why is friday the only day he can pretend to ship?

Why didnt i get my tracking number?... fake or not!

tracking number does not work hopefully if will work on
    Friday...
    Hopefully it is merely USPS not updating their tracking, as per usual. I have literally had things on my doorstep, and USPS didn't even show them as being shipped yet.
    "My Jell-O is dying in the audience..."
    Merrill Howard Kalin

Quote Originally Posted by rx2
    Hopefully it is merely USPS not updating their tracking, as per usual. I have literally had things on my doorstep, and USPS didn't even show them as being shipped yet.
    postal doesnt do actual tracking per say( like UPS which will tell you stop by stop where your package is at) , they give you a conformation that the package was delivered and usually doesnt update till 12 am when there system updates. This is a miss perseption on " conformation" instead of "tracking"...

good lord he got a "DEAR JOHN" email.....
    and was happy about it!

OMG OMG OMG....Just got this email....

Dear John,

Please be advised your order of the G-Force Automag pneumatic frame are being packed and will go out by Expedited Parcel on Friday Aug. 8th. Your assigned shipment tracking number is CX0******CA. Shipment status can be obtained online at www.usps.com and www.canadapost.ca

Thank you.

Production Team

G-Force

www.gforcepb.com

***tracking number edited by me...sorry too many crazy people out there....Not that it matters anyway...tracking number does not work hopefully if will work on Friday...

That's exactly what I was thinking, LK-13.

Good luck with your frames, guys.

The first couple of pages that I skimmed over is causing me to post this:
    "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." -George Eliot ( or Confucius, Mark Twain, the Bible...)

The irony of one particular comment did give me a good

Quote Originally Posted by BREAD_DA_PAINTER
    postal doesnt do actual tracking per say( like UPS which will tell you stop by stop where your package is at) , they give you a conformation that the package was delivered and usually doesnt update till 12 am when there system updates. This is a miss perseption on " conformation" instead of "tracking"...
    Actually USPS delivery confirmation now includes UPS-like tracking. Check it out.

28. Dear Andrew,

Please be advised your order of the G-Force Automag pneumatic frame are being packed and will go out by Xpresspost USA on Friday Aug. 8th. Your assigned shipment tracking number is CE51***8967CA. Shipment status can be obtained online at www.usps.com and www.canadapost.ca

Thank you.

Production Team

G-Force

www.gforcepb.com

sorry i didnt post earlier...i told him to delay mine due to my being in the dominican republic smoking cubans and drinking booze...

anywho...

you could utilize his design in your diy...but need i remind the community that you should PROSIBRIE at least ask him before you go around flaunting it...it is patented afterall...
    Last edited by Andrew Cunje; 08-08-2008 at 12:59 AM.
    I LOVE MAGS ...and hate low pressure output tanks....and spyders

Sorry for being so late and posting on old posts... Been kinda busy building Pneumags for people who are tired of waiting for there G-frame....

Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    It's hugely different. The sear extender allows for the actuator to be mounted low, under the MSV-1. Since the MSV-1 is mounted so high up behind the trigger, the pull is lighter and shorter than any home made mod could ever be. The lower actuation point also allows the ram to be driven by less pressure but maintain the capability of high rof.
    Just cause the msv is mounted high doenst mean that the pull will be softer than a proprerly built home brew. If you look at the 2 different MSV's, my home brews come with a lever already attached which i use to its full advantage... I also put my trig rod to the highest part on the back of the trig as well. That make two point of leverage on my frame one bieng the level on the MSV-2 and how i set the trig rod. I'll admit the exteder is a new and neat idea but you cant say by a pic that it better than anything anybody did them self...

I wish i could resize this but i cant seem to get it right, sorry i'm only good with pneumags...lol Its for reference on the trig rod and MSV-2 lever, and this a a build i did almost 2 years ago....

It's more efficient than a DIY frame, and has a better trigger pull.

Now I'm not saying the DIY jobs suck. I've seen the vids, they're awesome. And much cheaper too. But this is a production product that has been meticulously engineered (to the point of making us wait way too long for our frames lol). It's obviously going to perform better. Your guys' frames are still unique and cool though.
    I'll give you that it MAY BE MORE EFFICIENT but theres no way to tell when nobody really knows the actuall LPR pressured used in a DIY frame with ULT...

Now to say because it's "meticulously engineered " doesnt mean it will be better. Thats just silly. I took alot of time learning how to do this and added what i thought would be better in the long run. That would be me engineereing how the frame and parts would work best. That would make just as superior as any other engineered frame. Dont get me wrong here i'm not singleing you out on a personal basis, it just seems to me that you have made up your mind on a product that nobody has yet...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightG
    Does it have Cyber's magnet mod? I'd be very interested to see a comparison. From the sound of it, the mag mod has done wonders for diy pneumags. Unfortunately it wasn't available when I ordered the G-Force frame. (I don't think)

Hopefully we can get a few reviews and comparisons of DIY vs. G-Force. Either way, $200 for a production pneu-frame is a good deal (assuming that we get more than a manual )
    Not my mod...LOL From the looks of it you could prolly set up magnets on the back of the trig and the inside back of the trig guard. The magmod was to combat the super soft spring in the MSV. heck there was a couple of times running to a bunker that my gun fired. It was the weight of the trig bounceing while i was running the was setting it off...lol So i came up with a way to get magnets in there to help fight that. I'm sure someone will figure it out and let everbody know.....

Quote Originally Posted by smoothice
    I'm personally a little worried about the sear arm extender.

While I think it is a neat idea to extend the arm.

It seems to be the one weak link. Just a few dabs of epoxy are supposed to hold the key feature together for thousands of cycles?

I hope Garf did some thorough testing. Lets hope he used this extra 7 months wisely.

I feel like it would have probably been cheaper and easier and possibly more reliable to have just made a new sear with a longer arm.
    the extender also looks to be Aluminum, and prolly will just as bad as the epoxy as far as reliability....

I was wrong about the length of the trigger pull. But yes it's going to be lighter and yes it's going to be more efficient. A ram operating on 25-30psi is obviously going to consume less air than a ram operating on 50-80psi. That's just common sense.
    I will have to wait to feel that for my self.......

Quote Originally Posted by geekwarrior
    time it took to make the manual (with the prototype frame no less) - 1/2 hour+

time the manual will keep you strung along - 2 weeks

time it would take to post a picture of a few finished frames - 5 minutes.

watching people still try to defend garf: pitiful.

/I lol'd when I saw the epoxy part...thought you guys bought a finished frame not a model airplane
    //hope I'm wrong in the end
    Very nice geekwarrior, i agree with you on most of that....

Quote Originally Posted by LK-13
    good lord he got a "DEAR JOHN" email.....
    and was happy about it!
    LOL

OK OK Again i'm sorry for bringing all the old stuff back up i was just late to the party. While i do have a good excuse at least my customers get real info and there guns back sooner than +9 months.... (sorry had too....) And i still worry about the off the self parts? The ram assemble looks pretty custom to me. What happens if it breaks or isnt workin properly? At least with the parts i sell you can get them just about anywhere....

Cy
    Last edited by cyberave68; 08-08-2008 at 12:29 PM.
    Zero Gravity Customs

Play hard or go home......
    My feedback
    https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=129891

Quote Originally Posted by drg
    Actually USPS delivery confirmation now includes UPS-like tracking. Check it out.
    These packages use Canada Post tracking, which don't have live tracking, and have zero tracking once they hit customs. After customs, all you get is delivery confirmation.